Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums.

All alone on my birthday. Parents are dead, sister lives in Montana, and I'm too asocial to bond with anyone.

Spare some nice words?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LIwv1wVoo-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Assuming this isn't a bullshit post...

You are a valuable human being. You can make the world around you better. Find somewhere to volunteer...local food bank, hospitals, old folks home, just to name a few. Every human being deserves connections with others, and helping other people will make you happy. I promise. Just try it. Happy Bday user.

happy birthday faggot

You are cool and good.

Maybe if you kill yourself god will be your friend in heaven.

Awe Sup Forumsro.
Happy birthday! Put down the 4chin and go out and say hi to a girl and offer to buy her a jaguar xke

happy birthday user

Stop forcing your personal beliefs on him.

if you kill yourself youre supposed to go to hell though

this. bitches love a nice jaguar xke

> Every human being deserves connections with others.

Even a serial child rapist?

happy birthday, cuck. go get drunk and get a hooker, have a good time

I hear Satan's a pretty chill dude.

happy birthday OP how old are you now?

Absolutely.

Hire a prostitute, you're alone, have a good time.

Dude I give a lot of hoots, I will make sure my hoot gets to you so you can have my hoot user.

Happy birthday faggot. Do anything good?

Go give him little Timmy to be friends with.

Have a funny gif on me, and a nice birthday. I believe in you user.

kys nigger

one day everyone who hurt you will be dead

happy bday user

I just found out that Tyrian 2000 is a free download on GOG, so that's my present for you

youtube.com/watch?v=LIwv1wVoo-A

cheer up and try to interact with people these days, we are social animals and we need that to be happy in the long term

check'd

Tha's depressing because Billy Glide is dead.

happy birth day! please enjoy the rest of it and do good stuff i think.

which state are you at?

Merry Christmas, fucker.

Happy Birthday user... Here, you're accepted.

We are a community of like minded autistics.

Hiel Hitler!

>OP gains +1 hoot

Happy bday man, do something nice for yourself, drink something nice, a whore, anything, is a celebration day. il take a bear in your honor, cheers!

Fucking Nurgle... You heretic!

Happy rekt your moms vagina day!

Pennsy.

a beer, i mean

Happy bday user, may you have a fun filled day followed by may more kick ass days for years to come!

Answer bitch

Happy birthday dood.

how much cum did you spill on that keyboard?

Like 2 years worth.

Not particularly. Drank some scotch, watched some T.V., then came to Sup Forums to see what the latest threads were about.

Seriously, turn off the computer, hit the next bar or club and talk to some girls. Get yourself a birthday present, get yourself some pussy.

Hope you have a great day my guy, you really should try to come out of your shell though, loneliness is the absolute slowest death, but yeah hope you're enjoying your day regardless my man

Can I buy you something for your bday?

No, it's alright.

Thanks for all the kind words, Sup Forums. As cringey as it sounds, it means a bunch to me. Off to the nearest bar for some drinks and some girls.

Oh you're too good for my petty gifts bigshot? Well happy fucking birthday to you

Very good, happy birthday!

happy birthday don't worry it'll be fine homie

This made me lol and feel better. My sides

happy birthday man, hope things get better for you. Also idk what you're relationship is like with your sister but keep in touch with her.

That's because no one gives a shit about you, OP. Fuck off.

watch out buddy, you might decapitate yourself with your edgy samurai sword.

I touch my sister quite a bit actually

Nice hijack, but no.

Nice.

GO TO DENNY'S FOR FREE GRAND SLAM, HAVE SOME BEER, HAVE SOME PIZZA AND WINGS, FIND SOME WEED AND WATCH FUNNY MOVIES! HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY, FRIENDLESS user. TRY TO BE BETTER NEXT YEAR I LOVE YOU BE WELL!