I'm tired of my girlfriend's shit. but if i break up with her she'll definitely end up in the mental hospital...

I'm tired of my girlfriend's shit. but if i break up with her she'll definitely end up in the mental hospital, and possibly will kill herself.

trips and I break up with her anyway.

her mental illness (probably) isn't your responsibility. lose the bitch.

Roll

Rolling

We are not responsible for the wellbeing of others. We are responsible for our own. If she makes you unhappy, bounce like a rubber ball muhfucka.

What kind of shit does she drop on you?

leave a knife, jug of bleach, and a bottle of pills out when you leave as well. roll 4 trips

roll for a nigga

second.

If you stay with her and you don't want to be with her, you're just going to develop a mental illness yourself.

Roll

winrar

DELIVER

damsun

checkem

OH SHIT OP IS SINGLE

do it

In the same situation. Goodluck my friend. I would say run and save yourself, but I cant give advice I fail to follow myself.
Definitely DO, get a hobby, a productive one. It helps.

fake your own death./..or just actually die. Only option other than the present.

Make her break up with you, faggot.

OP must deliver

I think my bf is about to do the same with our thing... Idk. Sometimes I bs him a lot with stupid things that I regret later. But he was warned! I have bpd and thinking straight isnt one of my skills

roll

tits or gtfo

Im not a whore

break up with her and record the breakup

sorry boys

TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO