Where does this myth come from that the Trump wall

is useless because the smugglers will just dig tunnels that are undetectable?

How can Israel detect tunnels... all of them from Gaza but America could not do that???

>How can Israel detect tunnels... all of them from Gaza but America could not do that???

That's actually still a work in progress, the Merchant Magic has not been fully deployed for thwarting the goy tunnels and they know it.

Also, their border to monitor is like 30 miles long and ours is over 2000. More room for screw-ups on our end.

That said, we should still have the wall since some deterrent is better than no deterrent.

Tunnels are expensive though. Only the large cartels can afford them. If they crack down on the cartels, the tunnelings stop and the power vacuum doesn't get filled with thousands of smaller drug gangs, because they can't afford tunnels.

>Also, their border to monitor is like 30 miles long and ours is over 2000. More room for screw-ups on our end.

America is also 100 times more mighty, don't you think? Not to mention towards the West Bank, the border length is 430 miles and there are no tunnels either!!!

>That's actually still a work in progress,
No, all tunnels were destroyed, if they were still existing, the terrorists would come to Israel through the tunnels and kill people.

is it feasible to fill in the found tunnels with concrete? Eventually you'll have a solid layer under the wall. Maybe it'll require special equipment to dig through?

>is it feasible to fill in the found tunnels with concrete?

Israel blows them up, but I assume the concrete fillup makes also sense.

No, detonation is easier or cheaper, or flooding it with toxins but that is not a permanent solution. Collapsing the tunnel is the best choice.

You are very simple minded.

Israel is simply too small

I'm a #cruzmissle now

It should be pretty easy to detect tunnels these days using ultrasonic imaging or some such thing.
Then start pumping in the gas.

>You are very simple minded.
And you seem to think tunnels cannot be detected and destroyed.

it's not that easy, the soil is not uniform.
it consists different materials at varying concentrations.
also the depth of the tunnel can be tens of meters.

as far as I know, the efforts now are concentrated on the development of technology that can reveal a tunnel excavation using an array of seismic sensors.

You have tanks don't you?

Why the slide?

and?

Israel can't even crack down on tunnels on the Gaza border and it's a tiny fraction of the size of the US-Mexico border, which also has much better funded criminal organizations. Also drug catapults and ladders. The wall is a joke.

it only cost manpower basically.
hamas has no economic gain from it while the mexican will. so i expect there would be alo t of attempts.

I believe most of the tunnels are detected through good spy work infiltrating the enemy lines rather than high tech.

We already have tunnels that were are constantly finding

that looks awesome. we'd never have one on our border though.