*post some shitty simpsons joke/meme related to their daily life*

*post some shitty simpsons joke/meme related to their daily life*
have you ever felt embarrassed of your countrymen?
It's so fucking cringeworthy.. if someone asks me, i don't know them

i know how you feel,my fellow americans make me ashamed

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Atleast you do have to cringe at the blinding ignorance your countrymen display on Sup Forums and everywhere else every day. I love them but god damn

everyday, including towards myself

Atleast you don't*

just banter nerds

I personally take american posts as either sarcasm/irony or truly retarded, never seriously lul you all are pretty friendly people though

>tfw most of your countries posters are arrogant assholes and/or troll reddit shitposter

Fuck this

Thank you. I think a lot of them are ironic on Sup Forums but you'd be surprised how far ignorance goes in a lot of Americans.

we gots us one of them selfhatin rednecks boys

>I love them but god damn

Comprende hombre
Most of the Australians on Sup Forums seem like teenage normalfags who found Sup Forums via social media and think your average user is a Sup Forumstard. Avoid the generals here with a bunch of other Australians in them like the plague after lurking /balt+aunz/, etc. for a bit and they made me feel nauseous on an existential level.
Too much normalscum in this country and Sup Forums isn't remotely as protected from them, and normalfags in general, as it was a decade ago.

>normalfags
What's being normal? Having friends? Being social? Experiencing a few solid relationships?
Nothing wrong with that.

>and think your average user is a Sup Forumstard
I think Sup Forumstards are retarded but you seem like a bigger fuck up.

>What's being normal? Having friends? Being social? Experiencing a few solid relationships?
>Nothing wrong with that.

if you say so...

>some other country jokes about America
"you know you fucking third worlder. We own you. We could just bomb the fuck out of you anyday foreigner."

>Too stupid to read

who are you quoting?

/lat/ must die

UUUUUNA VEEEEEELAAAAAAAAAAA

Be glad you didn't have an entire episode dedicated to your country filled with enough terrible jokes to keep facebook pages going for the next decade

aajkakajakajjjkjkajajadsdasds el australiaANO seniores

/balt+aunz/ is easily the least normie group of australian posters on this site. Go have a look at /nrl/ or /cric/ during the ashes on Sup Forums

>he doesn't know

UNA

VELA

Here OPThis paisano is the kind of asshole I found the most, is cringe me when they don't know how funny they are

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

going to college, bump
when I come back I want this thread to have more than 150 replies