Heem general

Bjpenn.com

Dillon is our new official boy btw

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodyelbow.com/2017/2/28/14766594/nysac-will-not-overturn-appeal-holly-holm-ufc-208-loss-to-germaine-de-randamie-mma-news
twitter.com/dillondanis/status/836643770267492352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

danis is a faggot

OP is massive faggot

Pizza bless

fuck schaub

Mad that he stole ur girl?

everyone above this line is gay

Are hedgefunds investing into this? It's the easiest money we'll see in the 2017.

Poster below me is Tyron

ufc is racis

Das racis

HE'LL STILL WIN DELETE THIS

IT WAS FREE FUCKIN PIZZA

Nice job proving you post on multiple devices

>wonderpedo likes pizza
>cheese pizza, pizzagate...

hmm.

>Sage can legally drink

>cheese pizza
that's olive pizza

Reminder that OP is straight from /asp/ trying to get us to stick to heem general

How is it not a general? Get over ur self nerd

if you want easy money you wouldnt have khabib and t ferg in the equation

very risky.

>coral springs

I bet he'd honestly be fun as fuck to be around when he's drunk

sage haters are empty souls

I'm sorry did you just say you don't love Monster Energy Drink?

REEM IS GOING TO GET HUNTED

Go back to mandrama you autist

Only mandrama I like is pre fight pressers now how is this not a general?

Betting on Groovy is printing money

this is a general desu

Why do you insist on changing our formula? You Have Claimed To Only Be Here 2 Years You Dumbfuck

The only thing ferg has on khabib is his reach, and he never really used that as an advantage in his previous fights.

i love you monster
*gets cucked five ways to friday by a guy who looks like an ideal energy drink rep and looks like he drank 2 of them between rounds*

I've been here for about 2.5 years, how long have u been here? Can't have been too much longer considering heem general isn't even 3 years old yet

if youre looking at real basic shit, sure. but he is extremely unique and unpredictable and highly skilled everywhere. he isnt on a 9 fignt win streak (against real competition) for nothing

I'll never trust a non black guy that heem hypes up

UFC 117 was my first event, I know it's irrelevant because your going to lie. And heem general is some new faggotry you keep trying to bring up. Why do you feel responsible making our threads being the newfag you are?

How can you say Lando "Groovy" Vannata isn't black

i came here roughly the time of lawler vs matt brown, how long ago was that?

I'm asking how long Have you had an account on heemgeneral.com? Definitely not since 117 lol

Did you not see Groovy vs Ferg? Or his spinning kick KO last time out? He's a fucking animal.

>he fucking went to play disc golf

What the fuck is his problem?

I got Woodley for 2.10. Seriously one of the best value bets of all time. Even if he loses I won't be mad because that was too much value to pass up on.

There is no heem general, kill you are self

do you hate fun? Frolf is fun

Afk for 20 min save good memes 4 me when I get back

That's my reason for betting on T Ferg desu

I love winning even more

is this guy a spic his face looks weird

>that pizza isn't cheese pizza tho
>theory falls apart

hmm.

Can't believe """"people"""" like you are making our threads

Did they?

It has cheese on it

49-1

sup guys?

I bet they power up by touching their knobs together

Years in paint under the guidance of Rat Sensei in shaolin temple located in the sewers of New York

He has the whitest family ever.

in the newest embedded as soon as tyron woodley came on the screen i turned off the video. am i racist?

I always hate shots like these... this and Aldo in the locker room

shit man let them have a moment in private

yes

no just afraid

They will darken up come this Saturday

what are you gonna do when tyron wins?

Holly got blown out by NYSAC

Is wonderboy really only 6 feet tall? He looks like a skinny lanklet. I just asssumed that with his body type at 170 he would be at least 6'2'' but wikipedia says 6'0''.

I'm white and I've never played that shit in my life, must be a shart-in-mart thing

TWood can't laugh at himself and I hate that. I want him to lose just because hes not a gracious loser and the salt will be hilarious

eat some chicken, drank some purple soda

He's got broad shoulders, the dude is built like a sheet of A4

Who cares, that'll be months from now

Why can't Tyrone into personality?

he just thinks everyone is racist

Fucking what

bloodyelbow.com/2017/2/28/14766594/nysac-will-not-overturn-appeal-holly-holm-ufc-208-loss-to-germaine-de-randamie-mma-news

Tony the Conqueror.

Islam will be smashed.

/heem/ how is Khabib going to deal with the Rubber Guard? Wasn't the 10th planet shit designed to deal with wrestlers and Ferg has a ton of D'arc chokes

>Rogan rating phones and computers based on the size of their hdd

why does this literal caveman has a podcast again

Is this his second podcast today?

D'arce chokes aren't wacky 10th Planet shit
furthermore, it's not like 10th Planet is some secret system of hidden techniques that auto-win in certain situations, that's a ridiculous way to think

rubber guard is only good for the lay and pray opponents

you cant really use it when someone constantly trying to transition,pin your arms and throw gnp

D'arce will only work if he tags him hard

dont think so

He pushes forward on the mat, that's the best way to avoid the rubber guard because they can't get the meathook in and your hands don't touch the mat

what emotion do you get looking at pic related?

Hopefully a champ fighting out of France will help get rid of the ridiculous stigma it has in France

triumph

Looks like a bodyguard for some Bond villain, like some tertiary antagonist that Bond throws off the cliff or something like that, like somebody who has all metal teeth

Can you imagine them sending fighters to talk to movers and shakers like they usually do in these situations and they send this big immigrant nigger? Ridiculous visual lol

Inferiority

Btw I'm white

How do you like them odds on this parlay /heem/? The odds are for winning the fight with a finish. Is this finally gonna be my first big win since betting on Maia 1st round sub against Condit (odds were 10:1 for that one)?

How come Germany has never produced a top fighter?

and no Siver does not count.

>THEY BROUGHT OUT POOR DENNIS SIVER WHEN FRANKIE EDGAH WAS LURKIN
>"OH DENNIS SIVER'S AVAILABLE"

>Btw I'm a cuck
Ftfy fag

the odds are good for 5 Round fights but both matches will be chesslike waiting for the opponent to make mistakes,so a dec is probable

Its not like you'll see Ferguson getting in there and throwing spinning shit while doing Imanari rolls against Khabib

>T Ferg by KO 4.25
It's 11/2 on william hill..

Ferg is way more likely to sub Khabib than to knock him out

He's also way more likely to win by dec seeing as both these guys have iron wills

twitter.com/dillondanis/status/836643770267492352

what did he mean by this

HE WASN'T HIGH AS FUCK LOOK AT HIM

IF HE WAS HIGH AS FUCK HE'D DIAL AN AMBULANCE

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU TO DEATH BUT YOU GIVE ME THAT SUSQUEHANA WEED, YA FUCKIN SMOKING THAT SHIT WEED

I LOVE YOU DAWG BUT THATS THE SECOND TIME IN A ROW IT WAS GARBAGE YOU INVITE ME TO YOUR HOUSE AND GIVE ME THAT FUCKIN SUSQUEHANA WEED

KOs TKOs and subs are all included in that bet

lol that first gif is priceless... sometimes twitter dudes know whats up