Which and why?

which and why?

Blue, because fuck traffic

red

Yellow

I think it would be the best ability for conquering the world

Purple, because it helps avoid many problems, and allows for some enjoyable antics.

Pink. And I'd fucking charge for that shit. Big time.

Yellow it would make social interactions easier

Why not choose green and be a bird among other choices.

Anyway. I'm going for yellow. There is some real power in knowing what people think so you can manipulate them.

Red yellow and green are all rooted in deception and are therefore chasing the same goal

Blue orange and pink are physical enhancements that have strengths and weaknesses

Grey is huehuehue

Purple is a mix of deception and physical

I'd still pick blue for shits and fun but would have to have the stipulations of:
>can control speed
>desirable top speed
>ability to land safely

If those couldn't be guaranteed, purple all the way. Can eavesdrop and spy, can escape, can have bullets and other weapons pass through you unharmed, could rob banks for cash

Red invisibility that way i can cross over the DMZ in full kit, stroll around N Korea b4 killing Kim Jun Un

You're the kind of guy who gets granted three wishes while stuck at the bottom of a well and wishes for rope, a metal hook, and climbing shoes

I cant tell if compliment or an insult... seems like youre saying i think too logically

All at the same time and see what shit happens. That is how I roll.

Agreed. Purple for me .

I like this guy

Thanks dude :)

First off, great reaction image. Ravi is awesome

Second, green. I could fly around places and avoid people indefinitely.

The logical choice would be to wish yourself out of the well to somewhere safe so you'd have two more wishes

Sigh

Does the things in my pockets or bags also turn invisible, or does the contents of what I'm wearing just float visibly in the air?

What I want to know is if I can utilize my newfound powers to steal as much as my heart desires or if people and cameras will make them useless for anything other than spying

If I can steal, I'd definitely push red
If I can't, I guess I'll settle for blue, green or purple depending on their individual restrictions

Red.
I could kill myself and no one could see me do it. No guilt.

Well fuck mate

I totally get that but you made it sound like using red to assasinate ppl isnt a good thing, hell wouldnt it be fun to just go to the middle east and kill as many terroists as possible and bad ppl that would be fun as fuck since noone can see you i think using it in a vigilante sense or stealing or a mindless killing spree for whatever reason is totally fine i wouldnt go spy on girls nude with it, thats like tip of the ice berg baby shit