Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

10/10

Does your dad know you're gay?

>I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect

"Kanji" is not a dialect, its a writing system, specifically the adopted Chinese characters.

Try again, Ken-chan.

My name is Kazuma-Kun and I fucked an alpaca

Nice cringe thread.

But let's pretend for a moment this is serious and not the nonsense it clearly is. The Nips hate gaijin, and treat them like shit. Why would you want to go to a fucking retarded country with a retarded culture where everyone hates you and everything about you?

Asalamalakim, my name is John Al-Mumbaqir

I’m a 27 year old American Mujahideen (Holy fighter for you kuffar.) I record HD execution videos and torture on my tablet, and spend my days achieving glorious martyrdom and fighting for Hayat (Iraq, Syria, Egypt, etc.)

I train with my AKM every day, this superior weapon can go clean through steel because it is guided by the will of Allah, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my way into ISIS two years ago, and I have been closer to God every day.

I speak Arabic fluently, both Shia and Sunni dialects, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Middle Eastern history and their Jihad code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Syrian visa, I am moving to Damascus to attend the glorious war to learn more about my magnificent culture. I hope I can become a martyr for Allah or take many wives.

I own several Bisht, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Syria, so I can fit in easier. I bow to the east and speak Arabic as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Syria!

>The Nips hate gaijin,

I wouldn't say that, but they definitely hate gaijin acting all bushido. They'll regard you as silly and frivolous.

Nice try.

Good luck weirdo

God speed you mad bastard.

I've known 2 people who've moved to Japan, full of piss and vinegar thinking it'll be a wonderful time. Both have returned after a year of hell, with stories of the incredibly rude, arrogant and patronising Japanese people who treat gaijin like shit.

I also became fascinated with a youtube channel of some guy from the US who married a Jap girl and lives there, he gathers horror stories from people and does a vlog thing about his life in Japan where he reveals all this shit.

Anyway, I wouldn't know for sure, but it's enough to persuade me to never go. Not that I wanted to anyway. Seems a ridiculous place with a ridiculous culture all around. Weeaboos are a fucking mystery to me.

I lived there for two years from 15-17. I can't say the same, once they get to know you they''re ok. just don't go spouting "bushido" or that shit.

Fuck. I haven't seen this pasta in years.

its new to me.

Nice copy pasta with Parmesan

there are historical figures who are so much more interesting than these dead memes. Look at Ayatollah Khomeini here. What an evil motherfucker he was.

I dont think thats otaku. That's full blown weeb faggot

hey OP just wondering, does the cheeto dust burn when you jack off?

Aye .. mad as a hatter

I know this is stale pasta, but if it was true, I hope this guy reached some semblance of his dream

I wish younger people could take interest in things and not be this way. Having hobbies and interests and collecting things are fun and it's better than jacking off drinking beer and playing video games all day but then people like this come along and it makes having interests 'stupid'

cant speak for OP. but I remember cutting japlepenos once , then not washing my hands enough and jacking off. JESUS. It BURNED so bad.

The thing is, why let it bother you? If it makes them happy and it doesnt affect, cant you let them be?
I suppose since I used to have SOME interest in Japanese culture, Im a little biased, but even when I think about things that make me cringe, like Bronies, I just think "it makes them happy, who am I to care?"

haven't seen this pasta in while. thanks for the kek