Just relapsed tonight after 9months, Sup Forums

Just relapsed tonight after 9months, Sup Forums

Drug thread. Currently on heroin + wax combo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQVb6Cd-w8s&t=712s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I miss heroin. Just got 45 days clean. If I wasn't in a sober home right now I would be banging a fat shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQVb6Cd-w8s&t=712s

yall are clueless

what triggered the relapse? or was it just the first time you had access since you last used

I relapsed fentanyl a few days ago

Welcome back to the club.

Was just in one. Trust me it takes long to get back to a mental and emotional baseline. Especailly after shooting. Like I just shot myself in the foot literally lol

Come down from hypomanic episode I think

yay

What made you start using in the first place?

Regulating mood swings I guess. And by fucking with dilaudid and oxys. I was already trying to self medicate my moods most of my life

Just got 16 months last week. Just socialize and completely commit yourself to NA, thoroughly work the steps with an sponsor and never stop going. It gets better Sup Forumsros. I'm an unrecognizable man from 16 months ago thanks to that program and I owe it my life. I've watched too many people die pathetic and heartbreaking deaths from this disease.

Dude. I don't wanna be the born again type. Every person has to have a bit of edge but the programs effectively try to make you think how they do. And congrats on your sobriety dude. But, Bill W smoked himself to death and nearly attacked a nurse on his deathbed for liquor. Just something to think about yaknow? Again congrats. What was your drug of choice

take ibogaine. never look back. i have over two years and I couldn't even tell you what that shit feels like anymore.

Been planning it. How much is the trip conservatively?

how much time or how much does it cost? either way the answer is it's a helluva lot cheaper and less time consuming than a junk habit

Very true man. Like Hymen Roth in Godfather 2
>This is the life we've chosen!

If i felt like I could attain a nice healthy family with a loving wife then maybe I would think twice before jabbing a rig into my arm.

Unfortunately, in the current year, this is virtually impossible

Almost 3 years sober here after shooting dope from ages 16-22. I tried literally everything to want to, want to stop. Methadone, suboxone, subutex, Naltrexone, moving states, rehab, etc. to no avail. The judge had sent me to 12 step meetings before but I thought I was way too smart for that shit to work for me. Eventually I had detoxed and got involved with going to meetings for about 6 months. Saw a buddy of mine (As crazy and fucked up as me) work the steps and change, The change looked kind of boring and gay but it beat the misery of being a hopeless heroin addict. I went to AA after a week of getting high and actually tried to do what I was told even though it made no sense. I hate to give 12 steps credit but it's the only thing that ever worked for me. As gay as it is, it beats being dopesick and only not wanting to die for the fleeting minutes that you're not.

Bill W was shit but that doesn't mean AA doesn't work. I'm definitely no born-againfag but my life is 100% better because of it

Appreciate this, dude

I like that the least cancerous threads of Sup Forums are heroin threads. I could imagine a quarter (or 8th) of the users trying to 12th step

Cocaine and xanax, but the lifestyle, stealing and arrests got me fucked faster than anything else

Sup Forums needs way more than 12 steps...

kek. But not the 13th