youtube.com/watch?v=3ab6LWXeNDA
youtube.com/watch?v=5Htf_F6Nmtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Craig ferguson

Dave chapelle
He has a 3 hour set on YouTube

Dave Chappelle is one of the GOATS.

John Roy

Hicks or Stanhope....I haven't been able to make a solid call yet.

>liking Louis cuCK

Donald Trump

Hitler, Goebbels and Goehring

Chunk Yogurt.

Joe Rogan

Paul F. Tompkins
Tig Notaro
Mike Bribiglia

Jimmy Carr
George Carlin

Those are the only stand up comedians I can... stand

And maybe Pete Holmes if I'm drunk, but I cringe a lot

David cross
Patton Oswalt
Michael Ian black
Maria bamford
Eugene mirman

Dat taste

Fuck Stanhope is amazing

the ones that have never done stand up comedy
stand up is the dry hump of the comedic world

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
Hmm

frankie boyle

MEN SUCK AMIRITE?!?!?!?!?

Louis is a walking, talking SJW blowjob.

George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Bill Hicks, and a coked-out Robin Williams are all I need.

Aw, crap, they're all dead, aren't they?

>comedians

cabaret or fuck off

>Louis is a walking, talking SJW blowjob.

Fuck you faggot. Have you seen Patton Oswalt's latest special? He makes Louis CK look like Michael Richards.

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS CHINK?

John Pinette. RIP you magnificent fat bastard you.

Never seen that other guy. What's his deal? If he really does make CK look like Richards, I think watching him would piss me off way too much.

Louis C.K.
Bo Burnham
John Mulaney

Margaret Cho.

Big Jay Oakerson is the best living comedian.

Also a big fan of
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
and Bill Burr

Have a lot of respect for
Don Rickles
George Carlin
and Rodney Dangerfield

As for comedians who aren't really known for standup work, I love

Penn &Teller
Kevin Smith
Groucho Marx
and John Cleese

YOU ARE A JEWISH!

Okay but it's the same shit over and over
a little dry
great comedian
literally who?
meh
fuck no.
Jimmy Carr is funny but that Netflix special is horrendous. What the fuck happened?
>Patton Oswalt
yeah, no. I don't even get how people can still like him after the bullshit he did to James Rolfe. What a scumbag.
Women aren't funny.

>yeah, no. I don't even get how people can still like him after the bullshit he did to James Rolfe. What a scumbag.

Story?

Geoff Tate
Kyle Kinane
Dan St Germain
Chad Daniels

James made a video about why he wasn't going to see the recent Ghostbusters film. Good ol' Patty threw a hissyfit and insulted him on twitter even though what James said was reasonable and he was being friendly about it. That led to people calling James a misogynist and articles went on talking about how he is a misogynist because they thought him not seeing the film was because he was not okay with an all female lead which was not the case at all. The whole thing ended within two days because most of the people who were bitching hadn't actually seen the video. Once they had seen it, they realized how retarded they were acting and it came to an abrupt end.

Ah, another online, feminist lynching spearheaded by a male Useful Idiot. Sigh. Thanks for the synopsis, though.

>Norm Mcdonald
>Jim Jefferies
>Bill Burr
>Jimmy Carr

>Norm Mcdonald
funny guy. shitty comedian.
>Jim Jefferies
Alcoholocaust was his only good special
>Bill Burr
Good comedian. Even funnier in person and on interviews... Also kind of a nut.
>Jimmy Carr
see

Can't believe Quentin Tarantino stuck his dick in this.

I didn't catch Carr's most recent standup so I can't say much to that.

You are right with Norm. In podcasts or interviews the dude is crazy funny but as far as actual standup he just seems awkward and off to me.

Bill Burr might be my favorite though because even he admits most of the time he is shit talking something he doesn't know a ton about it and he is just blurting out stuff. Great in interviews.

Quentin ain't a looker himself, you know. In fact, his face is highly disturbing to view.

YOU MEAN THIS HUNK?

Sam Kinison

Fucking seriously, he looks like an evil gnome.

Awesome filmmaker, though. That should more than make up for his freaky looks. Think about the kind of artsy-fartsy chicks that tend to pose for Suicide Girls that he could be banging.

Christopher Titus

PAUL MOONEY

I used to love Louis CK but after so many specials its just such a tired routine. Yes, I understand its always new material but the subject matter never changes. He's overweight, he loves to hate his kids, he is terrible person... the list goes on. I do really enjoy him as a writer though.

Also I'm gonna throw out Conan O'Brien just because he wrote some funny simpsons episodes.

George Carlin

Evil? Nah. Just retarded...and lacking shampoo

Yes but at least he's talented. What does Margaret Cho have to offer?

screaming loudly is not funny. If he was born in this generation, he would be a gaming youtuber.

The guy overrated as hell.

I don't like comedians, I have refined taste of humour

I am a Memetic cultural enthusiast

>I don't even get how people can still like him after the bullshit he did to James Rolfe. What a scumbag.

He fucking teased him about judging a movie before watching it. That's literally it. Get the fuck over it. AVGN is a big boy, he doesn't need safe spaces or retarded fans actually white knighting a DUDE to protect him from a 1 sentence half-assed insult.

It's only funny for 5 minutes before the act gets tiresome. If you were to watch a compilation, it wouldn't work.

I watched plenty of his shows on tv back in the 90s. They were hilarious.

A PUSSY THAT THE RETARD WANTED TO FUCK??

AND TALENTED? FOUND THE 12 YEAR OLD VIRGIN

>He fucking teased him about judging a movie before watching it. That's literally it.

Teasing would imply non-malicious intentions. The guy was fucking asshurt because his "poor wife" was involved with the film and he couldn't bare the fact that someone didn't want to watch it. He had no reason to personally attack a guy he doesn't even know.

It's especially retarded since he did it publicly on social media where the guy has millions of followers who would obviously attack the guy he's making fun of. It's immature as fuck and James didn't deserve the shit he was getting because of it. It doesn't matter if it was him. I would say the same about anyone in that position.

Greg Giraldo
so fuckin funny!too bad he loved his cocaine

So are we all going to ignore Anthony Jeselnik? That dude is dark as hell. Still manages to make the most fucked up jokes funny.

You know he traps upcoming female comics in a room and forces them to watch him jerk off?

Literally stood in the doorway blocking their exit and shouting "Just let me finish!". Furiously tugging on his little ginger johnson staring at them.

Bait and gay. Go back to the sea, bass.

1. IT IS WELL KNOWN HE HAS A HUGE COCK

2. IT'S 2017. IF HE EVEN RUBBED AGAINST A FEMALE COMIC SHE WOULD BE ON TWITTER RANTING ABOUT IT.

the guy is completely bananas and a total douche.

that fugly azn is a catch for him.

How is he a douche? He comes across as a passionate guy but also very loving towards people.

Emo Philips, guy's a genius.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ab6LWXeNDA

LMFAO.

WORKED FOR HIM ON 2 MOVIES (I AM A GRIP). HE'S A HUGE AUTISTIC CONDESCENDING DOUCHE BAG. NEVER MET A PERSON SO OBNOXIOUS AS HE IS AND I WORKED WITH CARA DEVILGNE 2X.

I disagree

proof or it never happened.

DON'T REALLY CARE IF YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT. WHY WOULD I?

craig ferguson
greg giraldo
nick di paolo

Eddie Izzard?

op starts the thread with the ultimate comedian already.
/thread

Tom Segura
Dan Cummins
Ari Shaffir
Deon Cole
Moshe Kasher
Tig Notaro

Yes. To all 4. These guys are great.

Ari Shaffir is a shit comedian with a fag voice. The only time he was ver funny is when he was the Amazing Racist.

Andy Kaufman
Nathan Fielder
Bo Burnham
Pupinia Stewart

I really doubt anyone knows every single one of these

I just want to know, why does he have that haircut? The only explanation I can think of is that his barber is scared of telling him no.

> Bill Hicks

>Andy Kaufman
I know Andy Kaufman, but mostly because of cameo in Maniac cop and god told me to.

George Carlin
Bill Burr
Louis C.K.

Lmao, last time I saw him he was hosting a Pawn Stars game show on the History Channel at 10 pm on Saturday nights.

The same could be said of George Carlin. His whole shtick is that he's overly cynical. Louis CK is only more noticeable because a shit ton of his material has been recorded and available on the internet.

Hannibal buress
Dave chapelle
Kevin Hart
iliza Schlesinger

>744362617
He's even a good dancer..
>744362716
>Hannibal buress
Isn't that the guy who ruined based Cosby? fuck that guy.
>iliza Schlesinger
Women are not funny.

oh and Daniel tosh.
judge away fags

dude have you not seen her ass? who cares what she's saying. plus her goat bleat is on point

Andrew Dice Clay
youtube.com/watch?v=5Htf_F6Nmtg

Believe me, you are the fag, here.

Love Kyle Kinane.

Amy Schumer ..bitch gets a bad rap. Movies are crap but TV show was good. And yep if fuck her.

From Mexico.

Norm MacDonald
Rodney Dangerfield
James Quall
Neil Hamburger
Bill Murray
Jim Carrey
John Belushi
Chris Farley
Gilbert Godfried
John Pinette
Eugene Levy
Rick Moranis
Dave Thomas
Martin Short
John Candy
Joe Flaherty
Andrea Martin

grew up watching his movies and his stand ups... love you adam sandler!

she looks like she's constantly got to shit.

Her face looks like it's about ready to explode

her waistline already did, the rest of her body is reassembling itself from the aftershock.

Kek

Louis C.K and Bill Burr are the only ones i've heard that are funny.