Could anyone send me a fraction of a bitcoin ?

Could anyone send me a fraction of a bitcoin ?

Some kind user gave me some money using BTC currency, but I can't cash it out cos it's too little, and I need it to buy food.

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/ats-airdrop-10-worth-of-free-tokens-etherium-based/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can kill yourself with a dildo and jelly jar, quit beggin'

i would do that if I had the money to buy a dildo and a jelly jar

where can you buy food with bitcoins?

I'm trying to buy USD with BTC, but it says "wallet balance too low to pay the fee"

So if anyone could give me anything, so I can get enough to cash it out and buy food, that would be nice

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/ats-airdrop-10-worth-of-free-tokens-etherium-based/

if you get just enough, all you'll have is enough to pay the fee ...

also - you forgot to post your BTC address in OP post, so now we'll never know if it's the right address to send to.

stop shilling this garbage.

It's just that first I wanted to know if there was any kind people whiling to help first

My address is:

3NfoTMBPT
vFjCmSaanY
KM55wAfWZ
HV5GvE

>3NfoTMBPT
>vFjCmSaanY
>KM55wAfWZ
>HV5GvE
you currently have 0 BTC ... so ... you're lying.

that ended quickly. dumbass.

I just transfered what I had to a new wallet.(the one i typed) Because the email I used on the first one isn't mine

> donates bitcoin to OP
> server farm in china goes offline briefly
> price of bitcoins drops sharply
> op is left with a balance so small you'd need a microscope to see it

Op here
I made that wallet in a hurry, so I ditched it and made this new one.

Problem remains the same though, I still can't cash it out

ah, the old three-card-monte on the sidewalk trick! watch carefully, folks, the bitcoin wallet is quicker than the eye!

>if you don't have enough for the fee, how are you going to buy food?
if you have x dollars and the price of getting USD is x+y giving you y will result in zero net dollars.

No no.

It's just that every site here has a minimum allowed.
I do have enough for the fee, it's just that what I have is below the the lowest permitted ammount for transaction

how much exactly do you need then? what is the minimum amount?

Right now you have $13.50 ... i know Coinbase has fees, but they're not fixed, they're a % of the transaction... so you should be able to withdraw that directly into your account, minus a few cents.

And I need whatever anyone could give me.

I just check on my own Coinbase acc't -- you can cash out that amount, you'll just have to pay $1.49. So ... there's your answer.

You want someone to give you $45?? Phat chance.

I live in SA, and we only have certain services which aren't really cheap

I tried pax and coinbase, but they didn't allow me or charged so much that I was gonna end up with $1

I guess it's different in SA

Nope. Whatever you can is enough

That's in the USD though.

I have to apply taxes and conversion rate here, if I use coinbase.

Here I can just buy directly into my currency

But thanks for your concern bro!

where you @ in South America?
How you pay for computer/internet?

Chile CLP

Tax is 19% (IVA)
Rate is USD$1.00 = CLP$620.00
(Buying CLP)

from my USD$13.00, I was getting around USD$3.00 final balance, using pax and coinbase

I mean, it's just sad to see that BTC money on my wallet and I can't use it knowing I'm starving.
And it hurts to see it all go away by taxes and coversion rate just because I don't have the minimum ammount to trade it here.

But I guess I can pull of a few days with no food. I'm more concerned about my dog though. As a last resort, I'll just use get the 3 dollars so I can get him some bread

Forgot to answer.

I'm in my phone now.
And I'm using free wifi