Bernie Sanders cost Hillary Clinton the election

Bernie Sanders cost Hillary Clinton the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesn't matter, because he was a better candidate than Clinton.

People could of voted for him, but they took the bait. This is the price they have to pay for voting for the wrong Democrat.

*Hillary Clinton cost Bernie Sanders the election, should've been him

Thank God.

No, it shouldn't have been him. Shouldn't have been her either.

You mean quite literally the other way around. You fuckin moron. Hilldawg didn't even try. If you look into the insider reports of what her campaign team did you'll see for yourself. Hillary ran on a platform of "no way we're losing to this dumb celebrity. Free election, I sleep. Also fuck white rural Americans because that's how I (and the Democratic Party) feel anyways and now we can tell the world since there's no way trump can win"

piece of shit

She fucked with a key demographic. No amount of guilt was gonna displace that many people from their own interests.

>fuck white rural Americans because that's how I (and the Democratic Party) feel anyways
This is why they lost. They used to be the party of rural, working-class America. They turned their backs on us. Why I switched parties.

This is new and exciting information...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo

Works the other way around. Many Bernie voters voted for trump but would never have voted for clinton. See: NAFTA

Just the opposite. Clinton cost Bernie Sanders the election.

Dude Hillary cost both her and sanders the election

this is factual.

The amount of time it took to make that picture is cringe in and of itself. The virgin beta trumpers troll themselves and have no idea because autism.

Honestly I moved center away from the extremism. But I left the left for about the same reason. Back in the day it was about being poor and unifying under that commonality to make things better for everyone. But slowly as time passed that shifted to become things somehow being my fault. I didn't do anything wrong. But hanging out with the liberal crowd made me feel like I was a scapegoat, they only had me around to place blame. Fuck that.

She literally stole the nomination from him, she is one vile person.

Party bois like you are already cringe.

Don't forget that she wanted to like import middle eastern immigrants en-masse. Which signaled that she was going to probably enact some kind of amnesty for the 11 million of those illegals

What's sad is that I don't vote, but I would've almost voted Bernie over trump. It would've been close towards the end, and if I had the luxury of hindsight to know trump would go back on some of his promises (namely his tax plan that he ran on but altered once he was elected), I might've actually gone out to vote.

Fucking Clinton cost both Bernie and even herself the election. She would have been a reasonably competent president, but holy fucking shit, does she suck as a campaigner. Her opponent was the weakest, dumbest, most unpleasant candidate possible, and she still managed to lose.

NO ONE LIKES YOU, HILLARY. GO AWAY.

Exactly. Same here. And getting older, if there is a hispanic manager, forget it you aren't getting hired.

I live in a big coal area. Coal miners are (mostly) union, and thus democrat. Suddenly the dems say coal is bad, coal miners are bad, and some mines closed.

Trump comes along, says coal is good, coal gets jobs, and many formerly democrat (or still democrat) miners voted Trump. Trump causes new mines to open, new jobs for miners.

Dems royally fucked that one up.

>reasonably competent president

Of mexico, maybe

Hillary and Bill Clinton's criminal behavior cost Hillary the election

>She would have been a reasonably competent president
Wrong.

Trump has made "competent" a remarkably relative term, lately.

I agree. She was a fucking disaster. Like if you had Rick Perry's "strong" for a whole year straight.

Not to mention, one critical state that she needed, Michigan, she alienated by totally ignoring them. The logic was that if she made a move to campaign there, that trump would follow, instead, the people of Michigan felt like they were abandoned.

Sanders: 13% disapproval rating
Clinton: 53% disapproval rating

DNC chose the Candidate hard by more than 53% of the country.

USA deliberately cucking itself.

Enjoy the collapse of your failure of a Nation.

Really she wasn't that different socially from trump. She was vitriolic, combative, and polarizing. Media has tried to paint her in a different light, cover up some of the PR blemishes, but anyone with a Brain and a memory see through that shit. Remember when she promised war with Russia? Who the fuck does that? And how dumb are these hippy stoners that are supposed to be anti war that they supported it? These unemployed fucks realize they would be drafted into fighting this war "for her" right?

She took those places for granted, "knowing" they would vote for her.
Meanwhile, Trump campaigned everywhere and anywhere.

> Remember when she promised war with Russia?

Not an americuck, please provide a source for this

Watch the debates. She talks about "hard stances" with Russia that her own people interpreted as possibly sounding the drums. Or at least being borderline enthusiastic at the idea of going to war.

This. The vag havers really fucked this up.

Go away, illegal.

Bernie Sanders is a senile old fuck. Hilary Clinton is a dried up old fuck.

Hey, if you're from anywhere other than America, chances are you're the one being cucked. All those Syrians squatting in your country, seeing women wearing less than full burkas and taping them, then having the victims apologize to them. Enjoy raising your wife's son, mohummed.

You meant to say raping but you browsing Sup Forums on an iPhone nigga

Lol

Americunt detected. Keep living the lie. You've probably never left your state let alone travelled the world.

Yes and no. She was a weak candidate. But overall, Bernie didn't have the majority behind him. HC consistently polled better with Latino and Blacks, who have for years fallen victim to Republican gerrymandering in their respective districts. The millennial groups who loved Bernie were largely in areas that were going blue anyhow. HC picked Cain to try to seal the bullshit southern coal mining vote, along with the Latino vote just to push her ahead.

He was boring, she had too much baggage. Bernie would have been the same. This was the rise of the white ding-dang-do hillbilly the south shall rise again coal mining "muuusssllimmms" get offa mah properrrty hollywood and the liberrral meeedia election. A reaction to Obama. No democrat was going to win. End of story.

It's like electing a retarded person to handle your finances though. How these people...Timmy, who eats glue--handle the tension between India and Pakistan...BAD GLUE NO SWEATER! NO NO NO NO!!! Let us make turtle prints...

LOL. The DNC stacked the deck against him. Also Hillary should be in prison and that is a fact.

Go back to tumblr and your Facebook group where to talk about your imaginary wife being gangbanged by a squad of black guys, while you sit limp dicked in the corner, sobbing and trying to convince yourself you're enjoying the situation.

Agreed on both counts

Wow, you cuckolds really need to calm down. I'm sorry brown people are banging your partners and society is pressuring you to be cool with it, but don't get upset with me for pointing it out

Well the bitch shouldn't have tried to cheat her way into the presidency.