Movie/television characters that are literally you

Movie/television characters that are literally you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gGZAIFteAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not sure you understand the definition of literally

You would not be in this shithole

*figuratively.

I will start then. I am just like the sheep fucker from Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back. I like to fuck sheeps and play my guitar.

is this your way of coming out as a faggot user?

Watch the movie kiddo

Suck my Primarch cock you lout bunch of homo niggers

Eat shit and die literally and literally

Pedant

youtube.com/watch?v=5gGZAIFteAg

Put the first 10 seconds in a loop for the last 10 years.
> Lives in Washington
> On disability
> Save my receipts on marijuana purchases for tax reasons, have my doctors renew my prescription annually.
> Waited on a 3 year list to get subsidized housing. Moved into a swank ghetto bungalow last Christmas.
> Normal day, smoke weed, watch Netflix, play my PS4, masturbate, sleep...in no particular order.
> Has neighbors thats children are playing outside at midnight, while others are coughing out on their balconys night and day.
> EBT for monthly food is $100
> Apartment (1 bedroom) is $800
> Disability is $1300
> 43, white single male

100%

Watched it long time ago and his question is superb

Hi, I've got an 'Aunt Alicia' calling? Do you wish to accept?

thinking about this, this is kinda hard.

I love building shit, pretty much the go-to guy for fixing anything mechanic in my circles. probably a little insane but I do shit so people put up with it. cannot make up my mind as to what religion I believe in. Probably would kill someone in the future.

I'm just not balding or have a fur coat.

Me on the right

The words have to mean things. otherwise you end uo with words like nonplussed, which has two opposite definitions.

Lovely Bones?

That's impossible retard, he's a fictitious embodiment of ideas manifested as a person and portrayed by an actor. You're literally whoever it is you are and in fact, not the man in that image.

Someone's butthurt he can't into English.

Well, you're no fun at all..

As someone who is currently in a mental ward for wanting to take my own life, what makes you go on living with a life like that?

explain

What question?

Seeing this takes me back to days of watching "Halloween" on VHS. Scared me shitless then, wish I saw this picture then.

I should've mentioned I was a kid.

gay scalie vore fetishist

it scared me too, when I was a kid. But they sure had a good time making this movie.

Save bits of weed and sell it, lol.

Aw yeah, I watched the John Carpenter documentary on making it featuring other cast members a year two back, it was the shit looking into the guts of that film.

you guys remember migraine boy ? yea thats me
even half of my family still call me that