Hi Sup Forums, if you had time to listen, i have a long story i will tell in short;

Hi Sup Forums, if you had time to listen, i have a long story i will tell in short;

>meet girl
>is shit girlfriend but keeps telling me she will try
>get kicked out of house with friends because of her
>get kicked out of home because of her
>refuses me to talk to any girl, even lesbians in a couple
>breakup with her sleep with other girls
>she finds out, pushes rape charges on me
>deal with lawyers and court for two years
>sleeps with friends and my brother in the meanwhile
>brother shows up with her night after i found out
>i hold tounge and negotiate with her, bro thinks were fucking and flips out, mum goes to hospital
>fall asleep then she wakes me up in middle of night and sexes me until i cried
>dodged rape charges she never dropped, doing community work for 3 years instead
>is now pregnant with my child

Any advice? He is due in 8 weeks and she thinks were gonna be a happy family

Don't stick your dick in crazy dude

didnt realise the full extent of her psych because she smoked weed with me to fit in and any person is tolerable on choof

but yeah im a dumb cunt

bump

bump

fuch dude, dont stay with the mother for the better of the child man because its just going to make you fucking miserable and you need happy parents for a happy child, but I would make things work till you get a good job and stable life and living arrangements thats best for the kid or at least better than hers so you can win a decent custody agreement as the tend to go for the mothers side

thanks man i appreciate the advice, im gonna do whatever i can for him i just cant be with her

Yeah its all good man ive seen this shit happen before, just remember to look after your self as well as this kid and youll be right

dam i dont wish this on anyone else, im for once putting myself first in life for the time being and i want nothing more than to be a good father and to also blow her out of the water by really making myself into something, im still only 24

Yeah happened to my oldrer brother at 20 but you gotta make the best of these situations, might have to grind for a while but gotta try go somewhere where that grinds gonna pay off

Wont the kids DNA match your brothers?

Similar thread a couple of a nights ago and an user said "Don't put your dick in crazy"
And this is exactly why you shouldn't...

yeah been grinding heaps as it is already, only time i have left in my schedule will be for my kid. at the moment its not really paying off however shop is closing soon so looking for new place atm

thats what i thought but people keep telling me they can tell apart if they have both of our dna for testing

clearly i should lurk moar

yeah just gotta keep on trucking man

Push her down the stairs and run as far away as possible

honestly in a perfect world, but now she is my sons mother

Fucking kek. That chick has got some serious BPD. You are fucked user, enjoy your Addams family baby.

what why will he look that for

you did this to yourself you fucking retard,
>is shit girlfriend but keeps telling me she will try
how fucking desperate are you? being a shit girlfriend should have made you run like fucking forrest gump the second you noticed it.
she is a psychopath. end of story, now enjoy the rest of your life with her threatening you with not seeing the baby unless you do everything she demands, and on top of that telling people you're a bad father for the rest of your life.
the only solution here is to pay someone to hit her with a car, just enough to kill the poor child with a shitty future and hurt her badly.

even now you're moralfagging and defending her you idiot. i don't even feel sorry for you.

im well aware this was self inflicted, she was just so good at being fake and manipulating i was to naivee to see it at the time, made me take her side all the times i got kicked out cause of her and i ended up having no one in my life except her.

im not defending her i fucking hate that bitch im defending my son because i only had my mum growing up

your son is gonna grow up to hate you because she will manipulate him into it. she will tell him stuff that isnt true behind your back so she will be the favorite.

probably

OP can i have your skype account? i'd like to talk to you. a friend of mine is going through the exact same thing and i can give you some real advice. his baby is one years old now though.

How are you so sure it's yours?