First time smoking weed. I picked this up from my dealer he said it was dank...

First time smoking weed. I picked this up from my dealer he said it was dank, but I'm not sure if the quality is any good? I paid 45 dollars for all of it, what does b think?

lookin hella midsy famfam

Wouldn't call it dank but it's aight. Looks like a good amount unless you used "dick pic" angles.

Well...its not the best lookin shit, but it doesn't look awful either. But the good news is, since it's your first time smoking weed you're gonna be blasted either way. Couldn't tell you shit about the price considering prices vary every where in the country and world. Happy smoking.

it's not brick weed so it's probably good. beyond that you can't really just look and know if it's super strong

Have u smoked it yet

ive never smoked ganja but only because im too autistic to know where to buy it.

First time smoking weed but you have a dealer?

This sounds hinky.

The color is off. It looks like it got pulled out from Mexican dirt.

Looks filthy.

Forgot to say just smoke it. And tell your parents... I mean dealer that they need to trim a tad better.

Or sprayed with pesticide.

how many grams is it?

For that Quantity it's not bad depends on where you live doe.

Punch your dealer in the face for selling you that budrot weed hahahahahahahahaha

Oh my god fuck these people.

Go slow with it if its your first time or you will whitey, make sure you've eaten/ have slept enough too.

Someone has never seen outdoor weed before

That's budrot not good outdoor hahahahahahahahaha

i'm high rn

lolololz I know seewwww much about da weedz

you're underage

You smoke budrot and think you're smoking outdoor hahahahahaha have fun with your mold coated lungs fuckboy.

im 27

then you're pathetic dude if you're too autistic to go outside then order some seeds online.

have fun with alllllll that super cool knowledge about weed you have please tell us more

i dont hang with stoners and its not legal in my state.

please tell us about all the shit weed you smoke, how you've never grown once in your life, and state more worthless bullshit out of your mouth.

you've already been proven wrong, go away kid

>That uneven burning
>That immidiate exhale
Waste of weed

y not buy it from tor

so what i knew where to get weed when i was 15 and it was illegal.

you must literally talk to no one.

That's some nasty dirty ass weed. Did your dealer wipe his ass with it?

fbi honeypot

ive never had enough interest in drugs to seek them out. especially when tyrone and jamal get to prolapse your anus if you get caught.

no he dumped it in his manure pile then had second thoughts about whom he could get rid of it to.

nothing wrong with it looks like untrimmed mids and a decent amount for the price

OP here, are you guys trolling about the bud rot? did I just get sold rotton moldy weed? it smells really fucking dank though like a musty skunk smell. it makes me really itchy though I touched the trichomes and itched my eye now its all red.

how do you think i knew? if you talk to anyone at all you know someone who smokes.

i'm starting to guess you're one of those kids your friends shut up around because you go crazy if you talk about pot.

what state is this? every state i know is misdemeanor probation at the worst and if you aren't a jackass they cite you and let you walk away, even in Texas. Lol.

grown aplenty, smoke quality herb, just have a general knowledge that people that throw their dicks around and act like superior twats in weed threads probably need to be told to fuck off every once in awhile.

Yeah he's a smart dealer. I too, would give it to some sucker newbie like OP who wouldn't question it lmao

You call that mids hahahahahahahahaahah

I wouldn't feed it to my cows.

this

These are moldy buds. Shit can make you sick. Don't smoke that shit. This what I'm smoking on.. $90 for an ounce be jealous

Yeah that ain't mid. That's fucking shit tier Mexican grown weed. That's at the bottom of the list.

Second is nigger grown weed.

Ans the best of all is white man grown weed. It's dank.. Like you see in pic related. Never buy nigger or Mexican weed.

(pic courtesy on Finland Bro)

So you will die with more THC in your blood? Good for you, chief.

Get the fuck out of here.. that looks like mid.. here on Portland this is my mids. I don't get anything worse than this ever

you've grown so much that you thought that was typical outdoor.

tell me more about what you know about growing.

Is this your dry tech? lol

OP Smoke it
Post results
I am not a robot

Spotted the virgin

I'm not even the guy that thought it was outdoor faggot

nah brody those aren't moldy buds it's that middy gas famalam

so you're still on team stupid.

are you an IRL white knight too?

Dude
Weed

grower reporting in