You are given the option to punch any one of these people. You can only punch one. Which one do you punch?

You are given the option to punch any one of these people. You can only punch one. Which one do you punch?

The little black girl obviously.
She's black.

and take his red ryder b.b gun

Probably the stupid cop staring at his phone.

When are you fucks going to grow out of those things? Just look how retarded that looks.

kek, dead ringer

Lady on the left in yellow.
Her hair. The way she holds her phone. For god's sake, her SINGLE PAINTED FINGERNAIL.

(in all honesty, none, because it's only an option. why would i go out of my way to hit someone in the face when there's so many better ways to fuck them up? and plus, it's in a crowded place. i'm not risking arrest)

>stupid cop staring at his phone
>white face
>black hand

>i'm not risking arrest
You get a free pass. No consequences.

The little shit with the glasses.

Thinks he's so much better than everyone.

Donald Trump.

Holy shit I don't know

But probably the black girl

The ginger guy. Brush your hair, shave your nasty-ass beard for christ sake. I wouldn't give that man an job until he shaved that shit off his face.

Always the nigger

>That Ginger Guy.
Formally known as Prince Harry, son of Diana, brother to the next king.
Suck my ass.

Not sure if trolling...

I'd line up the whole royal family and punch them in order, youngest to oldest.

Fucking inbred Euros still worship kings. The U.S. screwed up WWII by not invading England, putting the royals to death, thereby liberating the English people from millennia of oppression.

>falling for the monarchy meme

Bill cosby in the middle

This fucking pedo right here, fucking creeper

What about the guy licking his lips while looking at speccy kid?

po-lease.

fuck the police.

He seems like a cooler pedo, if I had to choose one it would be beardo

at least beardo is straight

the fucking mulatte lover on the right with the red hair. even though him playing nazi on carnival does not make up for fucking half negros

The police guy in the back, because he wont do anything but yell at me, because ill say I'm a transgender black women, and if he touches me that's racist.

that's the mask I wear when I hack

Isn't that the British prince?
Who the fuck wouldn't want to punch a royalty and get away with it? Purge the fuckers!

naw Harry is one of us mate

DEATH TO THE CHURCH AND THE MONARCHY (is what i want to say, but i don't got the cojones)

You're really just confirming this

American living in the UK.

Been here about 5 years.

Yall aren't oppressed at all. England is better then US in terms of health,travel,food....America is fucked man. I can't walk down the street without hearing someones opinion about donald trump 30 times.

I actually like the royals...like they have any real power anyways.

another britbong shagging monkeys? like all the rest does?

Am I allowed to use brass knuckles? If so, my answer would be the little black girl. I'd aim for the temple, hoping to kill her before she could reproduce.

If I had to use my bare fist, I'd still punch the nigglet but I'd aim for the nose.

Well played.