Askreddit's: "What song is eargasm inducing?" thread

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/6rgo48/what_song_is_eargasm_inducing/

This isn't a witchhunt or attacking them, it has interesting responses and I wanna see if people agree with what they say on here.

>The Ecstasy of Gold - Ennio Morricone
>Under Pressure- Queen & Bowie
>Hysteria by Muse
>Knights Of Cydonia by Muse
>Karma police by Radiohead
>Shine on You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd
>Redbone by Childish Gambino
>Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
>The Less I Know The Better - Tame Impala
>Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap
>September - Earth Wind and Fire
>Strobe by Deadmau5.
>Comfortably Numb- Pink Floyd
>Careless Whisper - George Michael
>Blue Oyster Cult- Don't Fear the Reaper
>The Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkle
>Talking Heads - This Must Be The Place
>Sleepyhead - Passion Pit
>Hoppìpolla- Sigur Ròs
>Reptilia - The Strokes
>Hocus Pocus- Focus
>Explosions in the Sky - Your Hand in Mine

What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

shnandband.bandcamp.com/track/beast-pulse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

back

B
A
C
K

Fuck off you fucking redditfaggot

>song by artist
>artist - song
????

Please stay on Reddit.

This Must be the Place, Hocus Pocus, and Ecstasy of Gold are the only good songs on that list.
The question is essentially "what song do you like", being asked to the general public, so of course the answers are gonna be like this.

I forgot how terrible Reddit is, jesus

This didn't really bother me until you pointed it out. Fucking yikes

i can fuck with redbone as an answer honestly. it's a pretty normie song ofc but definitely one of the most satisfying pop songs of recent memory

surprisingly good list

>Ecstasy Of Gold - Ennio Morricone
The only acceptable answer
>Hocus Pocus- Focus
>September - Earth Wind and Fire
>Blue Oyster Cult- Don't Fear the Reaper
These are fine too

The "I only listen to REAL music" starter pack

If you asked the same question to any Sup Forums board other than mu the answers would be just as bad. If you asked mu the answers would be worse because of le ironic memes xD

>careless whisper

i thank jesus every day that im not a normie

I've never been on reddit before, i don't know how to really use it. It's complicated. But I see people use reddit as an insult so I wanted to see what they like.
I just copied and pasted the responses

>queen
>childish gambino
>reptilia not under control
>karma police not no surprises

brb upboating whoever posted careless whisper

Sure, dude.
>>>/reddit/

At least half the people telling you to go back to r3ddit are projecting.

I am really happy that we keep a level of elitsm on Sup Forums

I don't have the brain capacity to navigate the site, here it's really simple and straight to the point of what is presented to you. With the music section on reddit it's all these convoluted rules with what you can and can't post, and with it being all sorts of links and text. I don't get it.

>Careless Whisper

>Bohemian rhapsody
If an "eargasm" is when you bleed from the ears upon hearing the pretentious shrieks of 4 faggots getting an unscheduled prostate exam this list is right on.

>september
>not good

man I thought rreddit was getting better, but this is just meme shit.

Sleepyhead, cool. That's a good song and is only sort of normie.

I have been regularly forced to hear that track since I was a baby and I will never understand the appeal. I understand that they were a big commercial act and that track was newsworthy because it was unconventional for a radio single but that doesn't explain why it's considered a great track all these years later. Trying to look like a 'real music fan' is the only thing that keeps that shit on the top of lists.

probably the lyrics desu

We already had a reddit thread today where some guy was bitching about /r/indieheads talking about U2

i fuckin hate september

I like 3 of these songs

it's kind of weird how they are all either pretty new or kinda old. Surprised there isn't more Nirvana or Pearl Jam

we're so much better than plebbit right anons?

>The Ecstasy of Gold
No, and it ALWAYS gets mentioned in those threads.

>Under Pressure
Another typical answer, and another no. Good but overrated song

>Hysteria
I'd say so

>Knights of Cydonia
That's a no from me, dawg. Another over-hyped song

>Karma police
First time listening. It is a good song.

>Shine On You Crazy Diamond
It's an experimental song. I wouldn't call it "eargasm" inducing, but it is a good song in context of the album.

>Redbone
Me and Your Mama has a better build up, and the beat switch on that one is what I would call eargasm inducing. Not Redbone.

>Bohemian Rhapsody
Meme answer. No.

>The Less I Know the Better
First listen. I love this song. That's a yes.

>Comfortably Numb
No.

>Careless Whisper
Nope.

>Don't Fear the Reaper
Another solid no.

>The Sound of Silence
More meme answers.

>Sweet Disposition
First listen. Not really what I'm into. It has it's moments though. The turn at the beginning of the song is really good, but on the whole I'm not really feeling it. I can see why people like it though. Soft yes.

>September
I have a soft spot for this song. That's a yes.

>Strobe
First listen. It sounds like Deadmau5, but it is a little different, slightly more fresh. I guess...Soft yes.

>This Must Be the Place
First listen. Definitely not feeling it. It's like those new songs that try and build on the sound from the 80's but they chose all of the bad stuff from 80's music.

>Sleepyhead
First listen. Pure kino. I need to check out more Passion Pit.

>Hoppipolla
First listen. Musically, it's really good, but not all that interesting. It sounds like the uplifting part of a movie. Right at the end when they finally get over their dad dying or realize that the family bakery is going to make it after all and that family is what really matters. So that's a no, but I can see the appeal.

shnandband.bandcamp.com/track/beast-pulse

Shnand Band - Beast Pulse

how is it your first time listening to all these songs.

ITT: Chaddits instigating the 4chaninnies into an implosive rage without lifting one finger!

It's not what I usually listen to. I've listened to Radiohead before, just not a whole lot of their stuff. Same with The Strokes. I mainly listen to hip-hop and electronic music. I still listen to rock music, just not as much as I used to.

>Hocus Pocus
What the fuck did I just listen to? No.

>Reptilla
I like The Strokes, and I like this song, but I wouldn't say "eargasm" inducing.

>Explosions in the Sky
Another first listen. And I know why. That's a no.

>It sounds like Deadmau5, but it is a little different, slightly more fresh.
Strobe is literally *THE* song people think of when they hear the name Deadmau5. If you're not familiar with this song already, then you're not qualified to judge whether or not something sounds like Deadmau5.

>Hocus Pocus is too difficult for him to get into
opinion completely discounted

I used to bump 4x4=12 a lot. I heard a lot of different mixes, and I listened to For Lack of a Better name a lot as well when I first heard "Ghosts n' Stuff".

You're right. Only true patricians like autistic yodelling set over generic rock riffs. It sounds like a million other songs I've heard just with some dickhead scatting on it.

Mark Kozeleks vocs on Medicine Bottle is like hate-fucking music, so intense and sexy

>first time listening

you need to go back

holy shit

this is Sup Forums

>Bohemian Rhapsody
How are people not sick of this fucking song?
How are people not sick of Queen's hits in general?
>Bicycle
>Don't Stop Me Now
>We Will Rock You
>We are the champions
etc
I'm so sick of hearing these god damn songs.