Why do people act like niggers are all athletic specimens when they're really not?

Why do people act like niggers are all athletic specimens when they're really not?

Pic related. Top pic is a boxer being a typical nigger saying Asians don't hit hard. Bottom pic is him after getting floored by one.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Johnson_(sprinter)#Olympic_win_and_subsequent_disqualification
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marion_Jones
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwain_Chambers#Drug_ban
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because Sup Forums is full of cucks that worship nigger dick?

Who was the Asian?

/thread

KAZAKS ARE NIGGERS TOO ASSHOLE.

OP must be talking about Gennady Golovkin, aka Triple G. Born in Kazakhstan (think Borat) but definitely Asian by ethnicity, if mixed.

aha

GGG. he isn't Asian

HE'S A SAND NIGGER,

He might've gotten floored by an Asian, but I bet he could stomp your white ass.

who else hyped?

OP here. I beg to differ. Golovkin is half Korean, and Kazakhs have Mongol ancestry. Definitely Asian. Niggers are also mostly mixed but if he passes the duck test then you might as well consider him a nigger; same with Asians.

Pic related: Golovkin and his brother.

You gotta go further south for sand nigger territory. Brush up on your geography, ill-educated faggot.

Canelo will win. Dubs confirms.

STFU U NIGGER FAT FUCK.

HE'S A SAND NIGGER WHO PRAYS TO THE SAND NIGGER GOD. HE'S 100% SAND NIGGER.

OP here. Very excited for this fight. Has potential to be best boxing match of the year.

Even though I'm on the Golovkin bandwagon, I think Canelo actually has a good shot at winning.

white boys gotta cheat to win

Kazakhstan is in Asia. It's all Asians. Closer to Mongols and Chinese than anything else.

TELL ME ABOUT IT ...

How is Canelo going to win? He barely throws punches. His power is vastly overrated. He only throws combos when he has walked down his opponents and has them against the ropes. Golovkin is going to walk him down and not let him set the pace. Canelo has only fought guys smaller than himself except for a Skeletor version of Chavez Jr. who didn't throw any punches.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Johnson_(sprinter)#Olympic_win_and_subsequent_disqualification

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marion_Jones

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwain_Chambers#Drug_ban

retard nigger.

smaller?? still teh same weight and some with power and speed. get over it, canelo is gonna rail him.

Better question. Why do threads only pop up on the rare occasion a nigger loses a boxing match? Seems you're too busy most of the time crying about whatever flavor of the month great white hype betting beaten to shit. Also, Triple G, isn't white. He's a small step above a sand nigger.

Yes they were all smaller. Who had power and speed? A washed up Kirkland who hadn't fought in two years? Speed? Who Mayweather who embarrassed mr. cement feet? Lara who ran all fight and may have actually outpointed him?

I can't tell if people who think Canelo is going to win are LARPing to try and move the moneyline or are just clueless.

Tyson Gay
Justin Blackmon
Ervin Santana

On the general scale, most black male athletes are not as physically robust as their non-black male counterparts, and therefore have no choice but to cheat to "get ahead". Much more BMs use than get caught however.

There is a large minority of ethnic Russian in Kazakhstan ( about a quarter of the population ) who are by no way of asian ethnicity

For example Alexander Vinokourov look like your typical slav from west russia.

I think what you mean is that they are not mongoloids. If you were born, brought up and your nationality is a country in asia, then you are asian.

White boys have to cheat to win.