CHICAGO BULLS VS DENVER NUGGETS

tfw we got the shitty nikola instead of the good one

Been pleasantly surprised at how good Jameer's play has been recently, he's rightly keeping Mudiay out of the team. Of course you'd rather have the younger guy getting minutes but there's 4 extra games worth of minutes at the least in the playoffs if you play the vets long enough to let them win.

both are good in their own ways desu

Jokic is back and playing like he should, he's still looking tired after only a few minutes though

five years ago he used to drink 4l of coca cola every day and now he's playing in nba

really makes you think

I drink about 2L of shit like that every day and I'm a few years younger than Jokic

I should start preparing to declare for the draft

Did Rbo died?

vintage felicio

Wew Sox tier thread

Why does gallinari look like he's taking of himself again? I remembered there were times he looked like a bum

looks like it's finally bobby tortoises time to shine

Butler needs to step up and stop thinking about Taj desu

the turd quarter

Fucking refs giving the home court average to the nuggets

just letting you know dougie has 14 points off 4 of 5 from 3 for the thunder tonight so far

jokic is bawling

>mirotic

the fuck happened with this guy

no confidence + bad coaching

he could be a top 3 player in this team t b h

Payne needs to practice his shot more wtf

playing down to the competition

can't practice something he doesn't have

I hate this episode

>valentine

It's not like I was expecting them to win anyways

Not sure if this is the Nuggies finding the hot hand or the Bulls just completely collapsing

The latter

This game is fucking done. Idk why Valentine is in crunch time. He's making all the rookie mistakes.

the hamlet of chicago

Why the fuck do the bulls always play down to competition? Is this a trap game?

I blame denzel valentine.

Jokic is definitely back, very nice trip dub. Didn't even look particularly good tonight.

We can't use that excuse anymore. We suck now. Jimmy is still great, but it's a team game.

The monstars won guys.

I blame Butler. He looked like he didn't wanna play. Didn't get his rebounds, assists, and points. If he's having a bad shooting night he'd at least have his assists up. Bulls played no defense at the last seconds of the second quarter and the rest of the game. Oh well
gg Nuggets pls knock out GS if you guys stay 8th

how is this playing down? they might have a few less wins but the nugs play in the west. The bulls are no longer a top team. This is their level.