I think it's time we stopped bullying India

I think it's time we stopped bullying India.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dUptoJfxOM
bbc.co.uk/news/health-33980904
google.es/amp/s/www.thequint.com/india/2015/09/03/paid-to-poop-would-this-help-curb-open-defecation.amp
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3112295/Locals-paid-rupee-use-public-toilets-Indian-city-plagued-people-urinating-streets.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/10780448/Meet-Mr-Poo-the-star-of-Indias-public-sanitation-campaign.html
m.indiatoday.in/story/delhi-street-food-test-restaurants-momos-contamination/1/440901.html
m.huffingtonpost.in/2015/05/29/delhi-street-food-poop_n_7468612.html
firstpost.com/india/delhi-chaat-lovers-beware-your-favorite-street-food-contains-fecal-matter-2269030.html
dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-3101342/I-never-eat-street-food-reading-report-Scientists-appalled-tests-Delhi-food-stalls-high-levels-faecal-matter-golgappa-momo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>giving earnest advice
>bullying

they should stop bullying dalits first.
youtube.com/watch?v=2dUptoJfxOM

>superpower by 2020^H^H30

bbc.co.uk/news/health-33980904
>"We've made public toilets but people still don't use them," said Anil Prajapati, chairman of the Gujarat Sanitation Development Organisation.
>"Some of these people fear that there are witches inside or that their children will be kidnapped."

Taking a poo outside feels good. They are ahead of us.

>Using a toilet is something most people take for granted - but about 1.1 billion people around the world defecate in the open because they do not have access to proper sanitation. Now a scheme in India is aiming to instill better toilet habits in children by "paying them to poo in the loo."

>Around 600m people defecate in the open in India

Also
>Poortugal

>"We have 320 public toilets and we are not taking any payment in 143 toilets," said Dr Bhavin Solanki.
>"We have observed some children are still doing open defecation just in front of the pay-and-use.
>"So we realised we have to introduce some other scheme. We are giving one rupee (less than a penny) to the children per poopie, or we're giving them chocolates to encourage use of the toilets."

Young pajeets are much safer in the open where the toilet witches can't jingle jangle your balls

>pay to poo

no one does this

That whole chocolate scene made me feel like a degenerate when i was a kid.

2012 was 5 years ago
Use latest data spic . It's now reduced to 35-40% of population

>Open defecation also has wider effects on a country, affecting education, income, women's safety and dignity.
>"It's not safe for women to go to the toilet in the open," said Mr Prajapati.
>"When they go out at night, anything can happen. It's happening everywhere in India. We want to stop this."

Yes. But in India...

>35-40% of 1.4 billion
>600 million

DESIGNATED

So is the entirety of Africa literally more civilized than India then, officially?

>Government pays you to poo
>Gives you a chocolate afterwards

Really gets the ol' noggin joggin

Seriously though do people in india really believe in toilet witches

So only more than a third of your country literally shit out in public? Good going, then.

>no one does this
google.es/amp/s/www.thequint.com/india/2015/09/03/paid-to-poop-would-this-help-curb-open-defecation.amp
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3112295/Locals-paid-rupee-use-public-toilets-Indian-city-plagued-people-urinating-streets.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/10780448/Meet-Mr-Poo-the-star-of-Indias-public-sanitation-campaign.html

Coming straight from the source, multiple Indians in the BBC article, yes.

Understand that 30% of Indians are still illiterate in 2017.

No
It's 490 million learn math

>poo in the streets while living in GREECE
>pooatia
>pookey
Fucking balkans.

need an Australian girlfriend to banter my penis while I fuck her

The Balkans have poopy bins like Mexico

>500 million Indians shit in the streets

Americans shit in septic tanks and shart in mart, they're hardly any better than countries that shit in the streets or have poopy bins.

>it's been 2 years

The poles truly killed the eternal aussie

Do you know what a septic tank is?

This is why they needed colonialism.

Americans are fed literal dogshit fake food. Don't blame them

>brits wash their feet before prayer every day

>>
Most public toilets are dark, unhygeinic and smelly with many rats and other creatures there, so yes, it tends to create superstitions.

m.indiatoday.in/story/delhi-street-food-test-restaurants-momos-contamination/1/440901.html
m.huffingtonpost.in/2015/05/29/delhi-street-food-poop_n_7468612.html
>Street Food In Delhi: Wildly Popular, Abundant In Taste And Human Shit

>35% of Indians
Still a minority

Oh my are you the Indian from 2 years ago?

firstpost.com/india/delhi-chaat-lovers-beware-your-favorite-street-food-contains-fecal-matter-2269030.html
dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-3101342/I-never-eat-street-food-reading-report-Scientists-appalled-tests-Delhi-food-stalls-high-levels-faecal-matter-golgappa-momo.html

>500 million Indians literally openly defecate their curry-filled bowels onto designated shitting streets 24h a day 365.25 days a year

>street food

Did you see any of those public toilets? They are hell, no one cleans them, watery shit is all over the floor, and plasted on the walls

>this is what diaspora pajeets actually believe

Okay faggot
>1 billion Indians does poo in loo

Well coincidentally more than 1 third also live under $2 a day

>banjo kazooie and Sup Forums memes
MUH DIK

>2 years ago
No

Tell me about Tamil people. How do other peoples of the Indian subcontinent view them?

Depends on state to state
Karnataka and Kerala doesn't like them because water sharing issues
Hindi states don't like how they oppose Hindi as national language move
Telegus love them I guess.
Don't know about NE but Tamil movies are popular there. Rest of the states couldn't care less about them although Marathas consider them as rivals. You could even say Marathas the north Indian version of Tamils (language pride, high gdp,etc...)
By the way naan half tamil da

there's this guy at my work who's Tamil, he thinks they are the best Indians and basically responsible for anything good that's EVER come out of the country

Do these dumb assholes know what cholera is? More reasons to stop shitting outdoors:

Campylobacteriosis
Giardia
Solmonella
Cryptosporidium
E. Coli
Hepatitis A
Shigella