AHAHAHAHA Sup Forums GETTING FUCKING BTFO

>Refugees who arrived to Europe last year will have such a positive impact on the economy that they are projected to make the continent almost twice the money spent on accommodating them in only five years, a groundbreaking new study says.

>Legrain, currently a fellow at the London School of Economics, estimates that while it is true refugees will increase public debt by almost €69 billion ($77.8 billion) in the 2015-2020 period, they will also more than double GDP to €126.6 billion.

>The one thing Legrain says will stand in the way of progress is Europe’s slow pace at acceptance and assimilation of refugees into the workforce.

rt.com/news/343394-eu-refugees-economy-report/

How does it make you feel knowing that Sweden, thanks to its immigrants, will turn into an economic superpower in less than 5 years? If the rest of you stopped with your racism, you could reap the benefits as well!

Other urls found in this thread:

tent.org/
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/a-world-of-long-term-welfare-for-refugees/story-e6freuzr-1226050094427
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Awe baby is viewing his first globalist propaganda. Cute.

How does it feel to betray your people? Just because your television tells you this is good doesn't mean your ancestors aren't cursing you right now.

Weak b8 m8.

i heard this last time

don't let them trick you AGAIN, learn from mistakes of the rest

>groundbreaking new study
that is a nice term for propaganda

We'll get a higher BNP, not a higher BNP per capita.

GDP*

>How does it make you feel knowing that Sweden, thanks to its immigrants, will turn into an economic superpower in less than 5 years?

>implying

Saving this post for 2020

>Sweden
>posting about his love for niggers and muslims

Yes, I'm sure a bunch of illiterate shitskins will all get decent jobs and pay back their gibsmedat debt in 5 years, they definitely won't be living off of welfare and putting a massive strain on the economy.
Also sweden isn't the rape capital of the world.
Also hordes of white swedish nazi men have been reported attacking young migrant women.
Just a reminder that muslims countries aren't shitholes only because their mudbloods, but their Religious ideology in economics is garbage.

How in the world jobless refugees create more wealth in EU when the unemployment rate is so high? Getting jobs that are not there? Start a business with no money or collateral?

Nothing jumpstarts an economy like a bunch of sickly, illiterate, inbred radical islamists!

As soon as they arrive they set to the task of obtaining work. Being naturally industrious and inventive, they are most at home in a technology-driven secular economy.

Being eager to assimilate into their adoptive culture, they soon forget their love of rape and beheadings and embrace the traditions and ways of their new home.

#refugeeswelcome

R A R E

>If the rest of you stopped with your racism, you could reap the benefits as well!

I'm feeling generous, Sweden. You can keep the enrichment all by yourself! Please send a few buses and trains to take the 30 000 asylum seekers that you sent our way last year; Finnish people are so racist and the poor asylum seekers are suffering here, anyway. You can have them all instead.

Also,
>“Investing one euro in welcoming refugees can yield nearly two in economic benefits within five years,” says the international study by the NGO Tent Foundation, which was set up to help refugees and the displaced.
I'll definitely trust this organization to be unbiased on this topic:
tent.org/

Funniest shit I've heard all day

Almost on Australia's level.

Almost.

But not quite.

Now go prep Abdul so he can fuck your sister.

I used to think leftists we're just incapable of maths, but they don't even fucking try now.

So refugees are essentially permanent immigrants now? Do they think that the Syrian war is going to last 5 more fucking years?

Sven, you moron, how the fuck can broke ass africans and afganis increase your GDP when their home countries are shit?

Even if they do, you imbecile, you will get jack shit, because it's the GDP, not the GDP per capita. In other words, wages drop, the rich get richer.

MORE than 60 per cent of refugees to Australia have failed to get a job after five years, according to a damning Federal Government report into the humanitarian settlement program.

And 83 per cent of those households now rely on welfare payments for income.

The greatest unemployment rate was recorded among new arrivals from Iraq and Afghanistan, with less than one in 10 finding full-time work and 93.7 per cent of households receiving Centrelink payments.

The statistics are contained in a Department of Immigration and Citizenship report released last Friday under the cover of the royal wedding.

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/a-world-of-long-term-welfare-for-refugees/story-e6freuzr-1226050094427

This is the reality, enjoy Sweden

Funny, weren't leftists claiming that money and GDP isn't the end-all and quality of life matters more than numbers in a spreadsheet?

Well? Which is it?

Cheap ass motherfuckers.

>these people came with no money and only survive via government assistance will boost the economy!

Epic.

>why read the study when I can just pill shit out of my asshole without even thinking about it LOL
>btw all countries have the same infrastructure xD

You are bad at this.

>study suggests Europeans should just hurry up and accept refugees for """"""GDP growth"""""""

You're right OP, absolutely no reason to question this study whatsoever

>making shit up to justify your cuck fetish

Let's assume you're right.
Let's assume that the refugees will, after 5 years, make twice the amount of money we've spent on accomodating them far.

However, accomodations aren't exactly exactly the only cost associated with Refugees
You see the costs associated with food, medical treatment, policing, prison costs are not counted into accomodations.
Accomodations just mean the housing expenses.
To break even on housing expenses alone takes 2,5 years.

Now, it is true that GDP will increase with all the increased spending.
However, GDP in no way reflects the amount of money your country makes. It just reflects the total monetary value of all goods and services produced in there.

Also, seeing that you mentioned "europe", rather than any specific country, it just means that Europe's GDP will increase.
This means that the European countries that are required to produce the products necessary for the refugees will make a killing, not that the countries who accept refugees will gain any profit from it.

look goyim, our imaginary projections say that everyone will be richer and that nothing bad is happening! look at our projections, ignore reality! :^)

> Pro-immigration think tank produces pro-immigration report.

I'm shocked.

Based first post

As predicted, Germany is also slowly releasing news that our GDP has increased and our economy got a boost thanks to the refugees. As of now they still admit the GDP increased due to government spending. Can't wait until they drop that little unimportant fact and tell us refugees saved our economy.

You can take all of ours and become even richer, Sven.

>cost 95 billion Euros
>t-they're good for our economy

Who's going to fall for that?

yeah because you should sacrifice your culture for a kike economy.

>economic superpower
we all know that india is the REAL economic superpower

Now as to Sweden turning into an economic Superpower.
Yes, theoretically it is possible, should you put in place the US style prison system where all your prisoners are basically slaves working for pittance.

If the Swedish prison complex were to produce EU goods and services required for the refugee management with tremendously cheap prices, yes, Sweden would most definately make a tremendous amount of money off Germany's back as you do have a tremendous supply of manpower who refuse to obey the law.

Nearly inexhaustible even.
Sweden becoming economic superpower is not a dream, should you have the statesmen who are both competent and cunning enough to push this through without the public noticing.

first is best.

>estimates that while it is true refugees will increase public debt by almost €69 billion ($77.8 billion) in the 2015-2020 period, they will also more than double GDP to €126.6 billion.
>estimates
nothing concrete and the UN already said sweden was going to turn into a 3rd world country

t. keynesian economist

oh any none of you realized your currency has been devaluing as you have taken in more refugees lmao

WE'RE GONNA BENEFIT FROM SWARMS OF UNSKILLED ILLITERATE 30 YEAR OLD MALES
IT'S GONNA HAPPEN THIS TIME WE SWEAR

THE JOBS WILL BE FLOWING IN AFTER WE MULTIPLE UNEMPLOYMENT ABOUT 5 TIMES ITS CURRENT RATE

>the only problem is assimilation
Hahahahahahahahahahah
Like that will just magically happen

niggers>keynesians

The funniest part about that: When immigrants don't assimilate, when they don't get jobs, when they commit an unproportional amount of crime, it is ALWAYS going to be the host countries fault.

Even if they were to assimilate (they won't) they won't get jobs because we don't have enough low skilled jobs

Your ancestors were vikings, now you suckle third world cock.

Oh! I almost forgot.
Since I assume we're talking averages across the EU, the difference in costs isn't taken into account.
After all, accomodating people into Sweden is horrendously more expensive than let's say, into Romania, Ukraine or Poland.

However, such countries are still taken into the consideration into making the average calculation of costs, despite the fact that the benefits yielded by refugees are more or less universal with the exception of few highly trained professionals, regardless of which country you place them in.

Therefore the countries that pay low amounts to refugee accomodations (in the assumption they're actually a positive force to begin with to the economy), will be the ones who will reap the benefits as we're talking about the averages in here over entire Europe.

The wealthy countries themselves will be struggling to break even and this ONLY talking about the accomodations. As in the housing.
No food, no medical expenses, no increased policing expenses, no costs of management overhauls.
Just
Housing

Even when they assimilate they still replace the native population and lead to the problems Putnam mentions in his study.

There's no benefit to them. None.

Why didn't it work last time Sweden "assimilated" African immigrants which caused them to become the poorest Nordic country despite having more oil money then either of it's neighbors

Why did a large majority of business move out then too

Like this literally already happened on a smaller scale and nothing positive came of it

Why would it be different now

Is op-post even serious? It's like saying that hurricanes and floods are good thing because economy will be put in motion by providing new homes and goods for the victums.

This is exactly ture in capitalism

Prison "trainijg" program with lots of pro feminist laws aimed publically at ylung white swedes raping helplessness 4 year olf sandniggers.

Now refuse to release prison race stats for fear of racism

You friendly neiborhood kikerman

>He is an advocate of freer international migration, globalisation, the euro and a land value tax.

>Books
>Immigration divides our globalizing world like no other issue. We are swamped by illegal immigrants and infiltrated by terrorists, our jobs stolen, our welfare system abused, our way of life destroyed--or so we are told. At a time when National Guard units are deployed alongside vigilante Minutemen on the U.S.-Mexico border, where the death toll in the past decade now exceeds 9/11's, Philippe Legrain has written the first book about immigration that looks beyond the headlines. Why are ever-rising numbers of people from poor countries arriving in the United States, Europe, and Australia? Can we keep them out? Should we even be trying?

>review of one book notes cringe worthy amounts of praise for israel but that it's borders should not be violated.
>Supports and apologieses for the EU
>RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY

Sweden I know you want an easy way out but there isn't one.

>Refugees who arrived to Europe last year will have such a positive impact
Hello Sweden.

That's why the UN did a massive study that showed Sweden will be a 3rd world country in a few years right? Kek, stay dumb Sven.

Funny how this "groundbreaking" study contradicts all other studies that came before it. Studies that showed immigrants on average take 9 years to get a job and they aren't getting jobs that will actually pay more in taxes than they take.

FFS man just kill yourself.

Does it really make Swedes feel better knowing IKEA is making more money since they destroyed their country? Economic benefits are nothing if you dont share in them and especially if it comes at the expense of your whole country becoming Somalian.

Not only is this some tailored bullshit timed to counteract anti-immigration sentiments but you also know that none of the GDP growth is going to be channeled to anything that benefits that ordinary taxpaying citizen. It's all gonna disappear into corporate tax havens.

>(((London School of Economics)))

Bollocks.
All "your" benefits is for rich jewish minority.
And it won't be Sweden anyway, it would be Swedistan.

Kek

Wheres the groundbreaking new study that shows that Swedish men lead happier lives as concubines for immigrants rather than competing with them for Swedish women?

It's easy to increase your GDP.
Just take massive loans and spend it all within the country.
Not a good strategy for a healthy economy though

>give fugees free autismbux
>they spend it on frivolous luxury goods
>LOOK AT HOW STIMULATED OUR ECONOMY IS

this is an effective tax break for the unemployed, of course it's going to stimulate the economy

You don't have this benefit because of your currency. Get jewed.

Any jobs refugees are eligible for, considering how unlikely it is they have further education recognised by western European countries, have incomes lower than is taxed by the government.
Thats discounting the fact that half of them are illiterate in their own language, let alone their host European one.
The amount of resources it would take to teach them english and train them, whilst paying them benefits every week, is staggering, thinking they will have payed their way twice over after just 5 years? Fuck off, they can atleast come up with a believable bs study.

Also,
>LSE
world renowned globalist hive

Why can't the E.U sign some kind of deal with Thailand/Philippines/Cambodia or some shit so we can start importing young workers from there instead of the middle-east/North-Africa
At least we know assimilation with them is possible, at the very least no terror attacks

>in less than 5 years
funny because the UN actually said it would turn into a third world country in that time

>refugees
>syrian
wew lad

if you assimilate them then you have to deal with their problems forever just like US negroids

the only solution is mass deportation

Yeah i guess sven you would have to increase your GDP to feed all if those niglets in your country lol

They keep saying this all the time though. And how does this make sense when in Germany migrants take 5 to 10 years to get a job if at all, and especially now that these newly arrived people can't even read or write.

Like refugees and migrants won't just send all the money to their home country, Svensko Smörgosson.

>groundbreaking new study
>London School of Economics

Sounds legit

How are they going to find jobs for illeterate immigrants without any degree, skill and experience when there is already massive unemployment for native people? Pointless state subsidized jobs?
It's incredible how hard the left want to shill its new voter base.

I think the worst treason is the fact they want to spend several dozens of billions into brinnging refugees rather than using this money for a natality policy. We will pay the hard price for this, I wouldn't expect countries of Europe to remain stable comfy countries forever.

It took them long enough to come up with a better excuse for their genocide.

After everything that your media and government has done to you, all the buttlicking on Chavismo and diversity, I'm not remotely impressed Swedes will actually bite another one.

So if we spend 100 billion on fugees, how much of that investment do we get back? 300 billion?

>i suppose if you look at it purely from an economical perspective....all the rapes,murders and terrorism by the mudslimes are worth all the profits the corporations will make...this is all governments cares about.....civil war is well overdue.

I love your naive optimism Hans. Yes that's right you'll get 100 trillion back on your investment. Just import 3,000,000 shitskin Arabs a year and everyone in Germany will be billionaires xDDD

>soros will give you 10$ for every refugee you take in

hey these refugees are profitable lets take in 10 mill

this desu, few fucks get even richer while the country turns into a violent shithole.

FPBP

Money and GDP is the end all.
If they did basic economics they would know that economics is the most important thing in their respective countries as it ripples through every other decision made by government right down to the individual. At least that is how it is in Australia.

Well, Sweden could always return to being a Monarchy.
It would not uncuck Sweden, but at the very least Sweden would be making a profit, seeing that promising cushy EU jobs doesn't exactly work for kings, seeing that not only do they have pretty much the best job you can get but they also got their family and friends 100% covered.

Call me in five years when this has actually happened.
According to my study they will bankrupt the government in less than 5.

Yes, estimates is when you predict something, you retard.

Yes. The more refugees you bring in, the richer you'll become. Culturally, financially and morally, cause you'll know you're being a good German while also proving you're not a Nazi.

To be perfectly fair, that's not a bad strategy provided you've got the guts and the military might to establish a caste system with shitskins as the slave cast.

>materialist policies create more material
shocking

when do we start the revolution

>a groundbreaking new study
>rt

>Study shows refugees have a far greater positive economic impact than normal immigrants

Babbys first bullshit propaganda piece. Here in Canada immigrants cost us a small amount of money per immigrant, I think a few hundred per immigrant per year. Immigration however is a great deal for the immigrants themselves and they do stave off demographic decline in the short term that could collapse the tax base.

Refugees on the other handare going to cost us a shitton. People that talk about how refugees saves economies are just fucking delusional lefties.

I thought that was the EU's plan all along. Import shitskins and have them work for 1 feckin dolluh an hour. Too bad they don't have the balls to use force to make them work.

Instead Hans will just keep paying for their housing, education, healthcare and so on until the system collapses. Then I'm sure their wise leaders will use "emergency powers" to keep things "running smoothly."

I'm sure your ancestors are spinning in their grave right now.

Went from a powerful baltic empire to a nigger-loving cucked country.

You dont become a superpower with allah, see middle east

IQ is 90% inherited

>hordes of literal retards will double our GDP

TOPKEK fucking swedetard

So I checked the 2015 ranking for Sweden on the HDI.
They've moved up one place to 14th.

I heard they're getting paid 1£ an hour

Does BNP stand for Big Nigger Penises?