My luggage was lost while traveling which contained all my clothes, electronics, and a few watched...

My luggage was lost while traveling which contained all my clothes, electronics, and a few watched. I don't really care about those things, but it also had my antique fingerbox which my grandfather passed down to me. I'm looking for a replacement and am wondering if pic is a good one. It's expensive I know...wondering if it is worth it.

Also, share your boxes and stories

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ay-O#Finger_boxes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I forgot what you do with a fingerbox, mind telling me again?

You put your finger in it

How the fuck do you forget what a fingerbox does?

stick your lil wienie in it and spin.

No faggot, go back to your trap thread

Check'd

sorry for your loss
just stick your finger up your ass until the airline calls that they found your bags

oooooh I LOVE fingerboxes!

My ex-wife from Japan got me interested in them, we had limited contact with each other and from time to time she would send me the boxes.

At first I had no clue what they were or how they worked, but I was soon very surprised at their secrets. I wondered what other mysteries there could be in these fingerboxes.

I will confess that I married my ex-wife for her fingerboxes. Shallow, I know, but if you could have seen these boxes you would not judge me so harshly. And the quality of the contents! They were treasures, but not all clouds are lined with silver.

It wasn't until I had amassed a collection of 5 very rare Japanese boxes and 2 Korean ones that I had to smuggle overseas to Japan (yes, I moved there for my ex-wife), that I received a call from my father in law.

My wife had ran off to Britain with a secret lover, who worked making fingerboxes.

I was jealous, but I knew I could not compete with a man of such high caliber.

I decided to move back to America and start a new life.

On my way back I lost my luggage and all of my boxes, here is a picture of my replacements which I bought just last year.

Wtf is a fingerbox it sounds so retarded

LOL newfag.

lol newb

I think it's like an early fidget spinner

Fuckoff newfag

LOL newfags.

Priceless if you own one from 18th century or a little earlier

Go home Reddit newfag

I wish I owned one just to hand down to my son once he comes of age.going to havent but one second hand and pay a fortune for it. Thanks dad you cheap Fuk.

>comparing fingerboxes and figgit spinners

I've debated constructing one myself but the logistics alone seem above my expertise.

I'm thinking about buying a digital fingerbox
Anyone have a link to some reviews?

any of you fuckos see these new "fingerboxes" that kids have nowadays?

you can't get laid with this shit, trust me I tried! 0 success!

fuckin newfags.....

The digital ones are cool and all but the technowizardry kind of cheapens the fingerbox experience

The fuck? Who would buy a plastic fingerbox, not nearly as durable as wood.

Oh the boxhole finger meme. So I'm the top memer at my school. I know all the dank meme's. So what you do is post pictures of boxes with holes for your fingers. Then someone has to ask " hey OP whats a box hole finger meme" then we all call him a fag and contemplate what we are doing with our lives.

What's the point of having three holes? A single-hole box is already complicated enough. Three holes seems mind boggling.

>(You)
how did you (You)

I know right? the fucker at the import store talked me into it, he said colonial Japan was trying to broaden the boxing market now that they have realised how far overseas it's gone.

yeah it took them 5 centuries to figure it out but the world LOVES fingerboxes! women especially.

I'm guessing they either needed to cheapen production to afford shipping, or that they are cheap Chinese knock-offs which are flooding the market. They always capitalize off of Japan's more advanced technologies.

Yea tried that one, took me hours to get my fingers out

Hey, I think I go to school with you. Is this your class photo?

My dad bought an amazing antique in Nam, wanted something beautiful to bring his young family; some purity from death all around. But he was captured on his second to last patrol. But he didn't want to give it up, so he hid it the only place they wouldn't look....

Pity I lost it after that rigged fight.

I have...
some news. For you, about your........ BOX!

We found it, your nephew and I, we found it....

deeep in a black man's ass.

luckily there was petroleum jelly inside, so getting it out was very simple.

penisbox: superior.

they were invented in 1964, you etiolated fucktard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ay-O#Finger_boxes

fuck off back to red dit please

3mm particle board from Bunnings and some PVA woodglue. you can cut the pieces out with a stanley knife. if you can unfold a cigarette packet you can make one of these.

>What's the point of having three holes?

ask a woman.

fuck off, newfag.

>being so much of a newfaggot you can't even spell right

fuck off newfag

fuck off u summerfag

did behind the meme tell you that faggot?

Only if its the first edition. Dont fall for any re-releases or fakes. The originals were very good, but you can get solid fingerboxes for a fraction of the price. I got a vintage walnut flr 10$ on a yard sale a few month ago. I dont have any pics on the phone but its very beautiful.

Some digital ones have problems with planned obsolescence. Be careful

You can share it with your relatives i guess