So, i fucked up a little bit

So, i fucked up a little bit.

Im a 18 year old from one of the biggest cities in the US. because I was bored the other day(Wednesday night) and used a texting app(textnow) and pretended to be a mutual friend. I didnt send anything bad, but as a joke i mentioned her and I dating and she caught on that it wasn't really the person i was saying it was. She then texted my real number and asked if i had seen somebody mentioned in the fake conversation and how she thought mayber she was texting her from a fake number. She told me she was going to file a police report and a little after that the conversation ended. So now i started to worry a little bit, but whatever. The next day, about halfway through the day she blocked me on snapchat and instagram. I dont give a fuck about being blocked, im just hoping thats not an indicator she actually filed a police report.

Ive texted her(and a bunch of others) from fake numbers before, but im not really worried about those because they were a while ago. Im worried she filed a police report and the cops are gonna subpoena the texting app and then my ISP to find out it was me. I'm nervous and scared. What should I do? Or is there even anything to do?

picture is
Allison brie

>file a police report
for what? being twelve, which is obvious?

Don't understand why she would do a police report. Coz you faked your identity? If so, do you really think cops will give a shit on a kiddy doing useless identity steal? Seriously

>we had this exact thread last night

user, i have blackmailed girls from fake text apps.
Ive sent countless dick picks too; to my gfs mom, sister, cousin, pretty much every female friend i have.

No one gives a shit. Trust me

Lol, relax nigroid, I used to be a social worker who worked with criminals out on bail and shit, the cops are not going to give a fuck. They have better shit to be spending their time on.

Yet another copy pasta crap

>Lawyer here

Punishment for such crimes in USA is usually having your dick cut off or death sentence, but at least they let you chose.

For harassment, since it was on multiple occasions and she had asked me to stop texting her number one time. Obviously each time was from a different number/app but still

>Lawyer here

not copy pasta, just looking for advice and opinions

You didn't do anything illegal. Besides maybe harassment. Pretty creepy to try to make you think you were dating her friend. That made it pretty obvious it's you. She may have gone to the cops and they probably told her to block you and end the friendship since theres nothing they can do yet. If you continue to harass her they will certainly come to your house and shame you and your parents for raising a creep. Cops get off on protecting women just stop while you're ahead and start thinking more about what other people may be thinking.

Impersonating someone isn't even illegal unless you try to perpetrate fraud. But I could imagine certain cops would think it's similar enough to harass you for. Keep it up and you'll have a restraining order that'll show up on background checks for jobs.

Kek, unless she can prove it was really big harassment you're safe. Cops is too stupid to do smth (in France at least)

Car 13, this is dispatch, we have just had a report that someone texted someone after they told them not to.

>Not on my watch! FIRE UP THE ROOF!

i didn't act like i was dating her friend. I was acting as a mutual friend her and i have and i(as the mutual friend) mentioned dating her. thats when she caught on

Now that we have firmly established that no legal action is going to be taken against you, why are you such a weird cunt?

i was just being an asshole, or attempting to be at least. I'm also pretty immature.

The police will tell her to get fucked

i hope so. Ive lost a lot of sleep over this

How can we tell this is really you?

Maybe his should be a lesson not to be a piece of shit. If you wanna date someone then fucking sack up and ask them out. Don't download a texting app and fake your identity to talk to this person and subliminally hint at you and her dating. It's fucking weird and it doesn't work.

it wasn't for any gratification, it was just me being an asshole. i don't give a shit about this girl

idk how i could prove it, but its definitely OP.

it could be considered harassment, OP