youtube.com/watch?v=NY8IS0ssnXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8oS_B6IaKE

youtube.com/watch?v=iUtZZf658TM
youtube.com/watch?v=UIiYlHS0F0Y

youtube.com/watch?v=3-LF--ycRww
youtube.com/watch?v=IHv9o91oNbE

Do you know what a sample is?

Here you go:

Sample: an excerpt from a recording (such as a popular song by another performer) that is used in a musical composition, recording, or performance

Key words: "from a recording"

Taking parts of a song and then re-recording it is not sampling that's called theft. Especially when you didn't even credit the artist or cut him a cheque

Go be jewy somewhere else kid

Don't you think if he didn't get it approved that there would have already been multiple lawsuits? The industry doesn't work like that you fucking idiot, he obviousy got it cleared before hand.

Go be autistic somewhere else retard

Mac admitted himself in an interview that he could get sued

The guy who made the original is dead though. Jew demarco should be sued in my opinion

Jew like behaviour from one ugly untalented man deserves punishment

dude it's chill

chill everyday bro

straight up but like whys the vibe of the new album so sad? when i listen to mac attack i just wanna chill and crack a cold one open with the boys, not be emotional n shit thinking about mah old man you know? it was freaking weeeeird bruh. we need more bangers like salad days and viceroy, feel it with herb or sumthn, jams to make out with my girl too, just bring the old mac bac hehe

Because he's joining the 27 club this year

didn't even ask or credit shigeo sekito

i'd personally take a bullet for him just to save the world from the shittiness of a prospective "hendrix, cobain and demarco" scenario

he's not popular enough for it to have that impact, the next meme death with be a meme rapper

cap this

>mac demarco
>not popular

You havent been on a college campus in the past 3 years

Dude, he's absolutely popular enough. Ask any high school kid who smokes weed if he's heard of Mac Demarco and he'll definitely say yes. He has almost 2 million monthly listeners on Spotify and thousands upon thousands of kids going to his shows lighting up cigarettes, dressing like him, and acting like him. He might not be as mainstream as Nirvana was but he's got as big of a cult following as Cobain, if not bigger. If Mac died, this board would be unbrowsable for a week because of all the Mac threads and then you'd see at least 10 a day after that.

Mac is the best desu

mac is boring as hell though

You have no taste

Mac fan says I have no taste? Have you ever listened to Debussy, Faust, Stockhausen, Gentle Giant, King Crimson, Satie, Reich, Feldman, or anything like this? No. You listen to King Krule and Tyler the Creator faggot

Debussy more like the pussy because you are one fgt

are you sabotaging me?
i have better taste than you that's for sure

He makes fun, accessible music which creates the perfect soundtrack for having drinks/smoking with your friends. Nothing more to it.

just play some george harrison you pplenb

He is crap for teenagers to jerk off to while smoking their epic dank weed

that last one was a demo btw

it's a shame that Chamber of Reflection wasn't original because it is one of mac's more popular songs but i never cared for I'm a Man

all of his stuff is extremely sterile but at least his early stuff like i'm a man felt more grimey and interesting

Well yeah. I never said I liked him. I was answering OP's question.

>another "Sup Forums thinks they're too cool for the popular artist" episode

>tfw mac demarco referenced a famous figure from your country
bulgaria never gets mention in music kek
youtube.com/watch?v=749ZlF5FGrI

no mac, you're just shit

Nice

making music people buy, doing shows people buy tickets to. hes alright