I have crippling depression. Ask me anything

I have crippling depression. Ask me anything

are you happy with your life?

Why don't you end your life

Would you like some chocolate milk with that?

Is it because you're a negro?

why r u still alive if it's crippling you fagtard?

As happy as he was

Tried once, but failed. Woke up in hospital with a catheter inside my penis

are you going to livestream your suicide?

Do you WANT to get your life back on track?

Or are you that depressed that it's impossible to see any reason to live apart from hoping something will come along to give some meaning?

Depression is just a mental state and the longer you're in in the harder it is to get out.

You can find your way out with the help of friends and family good diet exercise.

Do you want to find a reason to live?

God no... That would have been horrible..

what did you do?

Is this a black thread?

Your dubs aren't enough for that.
Check em

Black thread

How soon will you off yourself?

I've been for sooo long in this state. I don't even know what it means to have a reason to live for. I just objectively know, that suicide is not know an option. Neither friends nor family could help me. It's so frustrating, that i am turning into an being, which isn't human anymore. I don't understand this world anymore and i don't know what to do. It's like i am in a fucking limbo of depression and loops.

>I'm a needy arsehole. Give me the attention I crave.
ftfy

Check em your trips.

Maybe tomorrow, or the day after have not decided I keep saying today then realize I have better things to do tomorrow . Oh how the wheel keeps turning.

Carbonmonoxide poisining. Put and of the hose on the exhaust of my car and the other end inside the car, where i locked myself in. Afterwards i was sent into a mental asylum

Why are you still alive? Tell me what's your secret you cum snorting archfaggot

I really would appreciate it