How do you make money B

How do you make money B

>give HER 10% of your company

Stopped right there.

Did you make money out if it

gubment gives me neetbux

i suck dicks for 25 bucks by advertising on backpage. am straight though i dont do any gay shit

Is it enough to forfill your needs

same

Here is a much better and more simple flow chart to getting money.

Need money? > get a job

need more money? > find a better job with experience and skills that you've accumulated

Did you make all steps? Showed to 100 people?

What an awesome prank bro, next you should let them fuck your ass no homo style for 40!

sell drugs

>forfill

literally kill yourself and do the world a favor.

sit my ass in office , staring at files ,writing random comments , uttering random words in meeting ,preparing "truth exposed"

shell out 1.5K $ per month ,feels poor but thats what god has for me in this world

as i said i dont do gay shit. i will fuck their asses but not letting some faggot penetrate my anus

>spend 8-5 in front of desk
>surf Sup Forums and reddit all day
>do about an hours worth of work mid morning
>get $3,000 every 2 weeks
Youre trying too hard user.

>reddit

kys asap

buy bitcoin, wait, profit

>bitcoin

you obviously haven't been following the news lately, faggot. enjoy being poor

Stay mad though.

sell drugs

that infographic is hilarious

no girls allowed in these homos' tree house

Hahahaha same
Didn't have to say "him" either, "them" would've done just fine

lol you make $72k a year working at a front desk? ok.

what ever you say to make you feel better, i made over 500k $ last six months trading cryptocurrency, and last news made me hungry for more

>her

Same

sure you did sweety. let's see a screencap of your bank balances

literally nothing gay about sucking dicks for cash.

like i care if you believe me or not :D keep being poor, frustrated and depressed working 9-5 hehe

>Be Jewish
>???
>Profit!

/thread

Flip drugs

step 1 have a vagina

step 2 let men be your slaves

kek knew it

>haven't been following the news lately
He says as it starts it's run back to 4900

Step 1. Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin

Step 2. Patiently wait 5 years, not selling anything.

Step 3. Enjoy your massive profits.

>give her 10% of your company

Oy Vey, goy, all of your money belong to us!

$78k take home user.

c'mon guys, don't argue. why is nobody nice to each other here? :/

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT FAGGOT

this

show us bank account then ill believe it fag

How? I got a kid where I work that is in a lowly position, he drives a beat up old Toyota. He is a millionaire. His salary is about 32k a year. All his money is from Bitcoin. I never really asked what he uses but someone told me about BitWallet or something like that. I felt like I was about to donate money to a Nigerian prince so I bugged out. I need to find a "safe" way to buy.

ya can we talk about bitcoin? am new to thins thing and i would like to invest in it if its goood investment...?

>favor

>bought a lot of BTC when they were rated $4
>spent half of them to buy stuff
>now I'm still rich

>ITT: A bunch or triggered cis-male fucktards

Truth be told, some steps are total bullshit but the general guidelines that any respectable bussiness school would give you are there.

But, unless critical thinking is not your thing then I wouldn't advice even reading it.

there is no "safe" way to invest in bitcoin these days
it's value is 100% derived from speculation, and it fluctuates wildly based on that
you're basically throwing your money in a slot machine, albeit with better odds than vegas
should have bought a bunch back when it was worth $1/coin or so

advise*

is it because it's missing a "u"?

Legit rich fuck reporting in,

Start a painting company all you need is 1-3 Mexicans. Costs about $10-15/hour per Mexican.

Start calling people and companies offering low ass bids to paint their homes/business.

Multiply that said strategy, start bidding on larger and larger projects as you make more money.

Eventually you will have trucks, vans, and equipment. Along with many employees.

Keep the Mexicans around because they are cheap and easily replaceable.

Get into a Union.
Start hiring white painters and bidding on union pay jobs.

Now you can't pay white people low wages because of union regs, but ever now and then throw in the Mexicans that you kept on reserve.

No one will notice.

I literally make $60+/hour per person that works for me. They work 10 hour days 6 days a week.

I have 50+ people working every day.

Eventually you start painting/fixing your own properties.

Go to /biz/.

Also, the first four steps in the guide are legit. That's how you supposedly make bussiness.

Off course, the problems come when after that because not all bussiness will run smoothly like in the guide.

For example, most people make an Herbal-Life scheme and get a lot of stupid fucks hooked into some stupid ass debt on the "Show 100 People" step. This off course makes you a total fucking idiot because you are selling bullshit like it is shampoo and have to run for dear life because you can't let your clients complaint to you directly.