just lerned my only gf who was a 3/10 was cheating on me

> just lerned my only gf who was a 3/10 was cheating on me
> 5-year long depression just turned into rage
> what do Sup Forums ? I'm typing this down while thinking about nothing but smashing the furniture and beating people up

Fuck this shit. Go join a monastery.

Try guys.

Well, whenever I'm feeling down, I take lots and lots of drugs.

She prob cheated on you because you were depressed for 5 years and were a bummer to be around.

Man up, obtain a bit of confidence and move the fuck on

leak her f nudes bro f that whore

walk into a muslim church with a bombvest and blow yourself up

No doubt bout that

join the military and become successful on the taxpayers dime while banging chicks around the world

Nah I don't like little boys

make a tinder and literally anybody you match with ask if they want to fuck
you might get lucky

Been trying to do and failed miserably for the last 5 years... hence the rage

Military / successful = HAHAHAHA

>banging chicks
>banging prostitutes

Just know OP, as you were sleeping alone at night, she was out getting her holes stretched out and moaning to the name of another guy.

She was having her vagina and ass pounded out and enjoying every single last minute of it not even caring to think of you for one moment as every inch of that guys dick stretched and thrusted deeper and deeper into her tight holes.

and that after she was done having her fun, she would fix herself up and her makeup and come around to see you without a single fuck given. She would smile, laugh, giggle and converse with you, then she would decide (maybe if you were lucky) after your bagging she would let you clean out her pussy and thrust your little dick into her used holes.

You were nothing OP you were just her crutch. The alpha, the real man, was what she wanted. Remember that OP and use it for motivation.

Then you can’t blame her if you were a failure. Sorry bro, them’s the facts. I wouldn’t blame you if you cheated in a reversed role, so don’t put your baggage on her.

Should she just have left you before hand? Yeah, probably. But trace the issue back and it falls on you man.

Kill her and post pics or something

Fuck her in the ass till she loves you again.

>a 3/10 was cheating on me

tldr: "women"

Run till you vomit or feel better.

So desperate, he has a 3/10 gf
She still cheats on him.
Dude, you must be what... a 2/10? 1/10?

At this point, just go stand in a dumpster and kys so nobody has to clean up the mess.

Kill her