To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle...

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWFDHynfl1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys

"Somebody's gonna get laid in college"

hello newfags

this is a bait thread, do not reply without writing "sage" in all the fields

sage :^)

Don't know much about this show, but bump for interest

Same was said about Rocky and Bullwinkle, but then they got successful and dumbed down. Thing is, kids are much smarter than they're given credit for

>OP watched this youtube.com/watch?v=hWFDHynfl1E

now he shit posting how smart he thinks he is. wooop de doo

Good Children's Literature is Good Literature,. Peter Pan is a really deep psychological study and philosophical treatise. The Wizard of Oz is an insightful allegory of turn of the century American politics

>copypasta

>autists will continue to post

>'we have to go to another dimension Morty'
>*burps*
>'I'm a loser, Rick'
>*Burps*

The end.

Sage

Even if we accept human testimony, the testimony of God is greater. For this is the testimony that God has given about His Son. Whoever believes in the Son of God has this testimony within him; whoever does not believe God has made Him out to be a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony God has given about His Son. And this is that testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.…

I'M PICKLE RICK XDDDDDDD

ITT people who think they're smart because they watch a show about fake science

lol

How often do you get punched in the throat? Weekly?

It's a good show, but this is obvious bait.

Obvious b8
Also the creators even said their 'science' is bullshit and they make it up on the spot so no, you don't need any grasp on science. I know this is b8 but some people believe this. So sad.

Just stop.

Hahahahaha copy and paste is funny!

Like the coprophagia references subtly placed in the pickle rick episode.

1 (one) more upvote for you, good sir.

Tbh some of the concepts are actual theories but the show isn't about the science that's just the setup. Like the setup of the simpsons is Homer is stupid but that's not the whole show. It seems like shows now are trying to be comedic and somewhat unpredictable but still try to have a story arc. That's why this show and other cartoon shows lately try to fuse the episode by episode singular plots while keeping a continuity. Like futurama except their so many overarching plot holes it acts as more of a prototype