Have qt 3.14 9/10 gf who did everything but a blowjob

>Have qt 3.14 9/10 gf who did everything but a blowjob
>She had strictly shallow parents, they told her no relationship before you start earning money
>She couldn't even tell her parents about me in this fucking 1.5 years
>Finally going to college.
>Talked with bros, they told me it'd be my biggest mistake if i don't leave her
>because there are lots of slutty girls in college
>Dumped her this morning.
>Feeling sad as fuck
>Feeling like i'll never find anyone like her
>Feeling like no girl will ever like me as much as she did

Did i do the right thing Sup Forums?

Why OP? Why? I don't understand. Take back your gf!
I am 27 and have my gf for more than ten years now. Those sluts are not worth it!

bump

Lol now you're stuck being that guy trying to hook up with freshmen chicks at boring parties for the next 4 years instead of the one with the really hot GF that you could've just had an actual conversation with about your sex life to fix your "problems". The fact that you couldn't even talk to her implies that you're too beta to even get any of those slutty girls in college (at least any of the decent ones)

OP what have you done?! Take her back you imbecile. Get some fucking flowers and tell her you were confused cause you're going through some shit or something. You're gonna regret it for the rest of your days if you don't get into these walls.

This.

everything but blowjob? phhaa

But what if i'm missing out? I'm 20 and i've only had sex with this chick only, i dont know how many times but i only had sex with 1 chick! I dont know man. Felt like i was losing my chances with another girls.

Really man? Doesn't it scare you that you had this gf for more than 10 years and you might end up marrying her?

This.
You dun goofed.

>did everything but a blowjob
what? lol
>Did i do the right thing Sup Forums?
You screwed your life

You are an idiot. Really. Your cock is thinking for you.

>Really man? Doesn't it scare you that you had this gf for more than 10 years and you might end up marrying her?
Nope. We are already talking about it.

I never really missed other girls. Never had another girl. I just did not feel like I want to cheat.

You might miss out on getting shit faced and impregnating a 5/10 chick on a 3/10 party.

I might call her right now. I always trusted Sup Forums

Show more of her

>strictly shallow parents
leaves gf because he hopes to fuck other girls. Calls other people shallow

Don't think of your ex. If she wasn't the dumbest bitch with no self esteem she shouldn't take you back anyways

Called. She's back with me. That was .. quick.
I've never seen Sup Forums uniting on one idea this hard before. Everybody called me idiot for what i did. Thanks i guess.

that's not her cuckfuck that pic is old af

Look man. You made a weird call. I broke up with my gf about 3 weeks before college. It worked well for me. Got a new cutie and I'm real into her. But the thing is. I got crazy lucky. You might want to back track. Need more details though. Going to colleges far away? She still in high school? What are the specifics of the situation

Could not have said it any better.

well, you are universily regarded as stupid. Leaving your gf bc some faggot told you there might be girls in college is retarded.

i'm back with her man. I called her minutes ago. We'll have a coffee and a talk tomorrow morning.

your fucking stupid OP

Lol come on dude are you really that weak to peer pressure. I don't suppose your friends happen to be single?

It's the same shit chicks pull on other weak minded chicks. They just wanna see if they can get any funny stories out of you being single.

Enjoy your self pity. She will never trust you again even if you take her back
>Because I was you 4 years ago

I wish you the best luck! Enjoy your relationship and disregard the whores!

Thanks man. We'll try

she's a mudshark

More?

And get rid of your "friends". Those motherfuckers are trying to ruin your relationship. I bet you those dumbfucks are single and haven't gotten a chance to mingle.

Ok, good, now that OP is back together anyone feel like doxxing her and linking her the thread?

Fucking retard your friends are just jealous. Don't ever listen to friends advice about girls. Get her back asap. I've fucked somewhere around 40-50 girls , which isnt that much but it's still a few. All of them were sluts, made me a broke miserable bastard. I treat all women like shit now and can't really get into relationships cos I could never trust a woman anymore
>missing out
On what? Random sex, getting cheated, being alone, maybe getting aids?
If these things make you happy go ahead I guess

GET IN HERE

da fuq is everything but a blowjob?

like she does anal, lets you fuck her, fisting, slave play?

She says she's disgusted by her own pussy, although its pretty cute. She can't take a thing which was in her pussy into her mouth.

Dude, listen to everyone telling you to take her back, it may already be too late.
Sluts aren't worth shit and you may never meet another girl thats actually worth having, don't throw away what you have.
Besides if she really cared about you so much what more can you get from some dumb std sluts in college? Also you had better fucking find better friends.

You fucked up and she may never feel safe or trust you again.