Wwyd

wwyd

>man shoulders
>fivehead
>gormless facial expression
>jew nose

nothing but check these dubs

wat, non of these are true; narrow shoulders, normal head, alright face, normal nose

>spot the virgin...

I'd start kissing her as I slowly grope her tits. Then I'd undress her and myself and start sucking on her tits while fingering her pussy. As her cunt becomes dripping wet, I'd lay her on her back on bed, and start to eat her creamy pussy. After a while, I'd take my tongue out of her cunt, dip my fingers into her liquids, and have her taste herself as I slide my cock into her pussy. I'd give her a deep fucking that she rightfully deserves, and keep pumping until I shoot my hot sticky load into her awaiting womb.

Go home and go on browsing Sup Forums, being the socially retarded piece of shit that I am

Train with her since she looks like she goes pretty hard, and then fuck her silly afterwards. 69 a little first, would love to get my face into her ass, and then whatever position she felt like. Doggy holding onto those braids would be good.

with her big tits free

if she was a little thicker but still muscular she would have the amazon look, really nice

Ask the old hag if she has a daughter.

360 and walk away

I'd ferociously undress her and lay her on her back. I uncover my cock and climb on top of her. I'd place my cock between her tits and have her press them tightly. I'd start to fuck her tits fast and finish all over her chest and face.

I'd lay her on the bed and open her legs as wide as she can in that dress. I'd start to crawl myself between her legs to reach her pussy. her sweaty thighs and underwear, coupled with the claustrophobic feeling in her dress would make my dick go crazy. I'd pull her underwear down to her knees and start to eat her pussy. After my face is a total mess of her sweat and vaginal liquids, I'd get out of her dress and pull out her tits. I'd give her tits a quick suck before taking my cock out, pull her dress up, and shove my dick into her pussy. After a good fuck, as I'm about to cum, I'd pull out to finish on her beautiful big tits.

> make her kneel down back to a mirror
> grab both braids
> listen to the GLOP GLOP GLOP GLOP of her throat getting fucked

What would I not do?

wwyd to her?

I'd destroy that ass with my dick

I'd have her kneel down and take my cock out. After that I'd grab her by the hair and start to give her a slow, deepthroat fucking. Her mouth feeling wet, warm, and tight around my dick enrages me and start to go rough on her throat. As I'm about to blast, I'd pull out and shoot a sticky white load onto her big tits.

I'd have her get on all fours to better display that big ass of hers. I'd start kissing and licking her ass until her pants are soaking wet with my saliva. Then I'd take her pants off hand have her ride my throbbing cock up her ass. Watching her divine ass bouncing on my cock speeds up my orgasm and I'd empty my balls up in her bowels.

I'd bent her over my knee and give her a good spanking. The spanking doesn't stop until both her ass cheeks, and my palm are bright red. Then as she's still bent over on my knees, I'd uncover her anus and start to finger it. After a while I'd take my finger out, place her on all fours and start fucking her anus. As I'm about to blow, I'd pull out and shoot my seed all over her top.

I'd take my cock out and put her on her knees. I'd then grab her by her braids and start to savagely pound her throat. I'd blow my hot load down her throat and have her swallow every drop of it.

I approach her from behind and start to kiss her ass cheeks. After some kissing, I'd have her sit on my face. She'd start grinding her holes on my face as I furiously masturbate. After a couple of strokes, I finish all over myself and have her lick it off.

Dump a thick load on that rack

Wwyd to this thick ass

Simple. Pound it right where it is then let my 2 friends have 2nd and 3rds.

Well, since the filename includes "screenshot", I would do a google search for that image.

I'd have her in that exact position and start to tease her pussy with my cock. As she starts dripping over my cock, I'd shove it in her ass. I'd give her a deep yet slow pounding until I finish deep in her ass.

Wwyd to her?

>browses /b
>says cant do cuz big nose and 4head
>??

She likes it in either hole

wwyd?

Wwyd

More of this slut

>typing this much on Sup Forums
Goddamn user, get a hobby.

we would have such great pure children

Sure feel free to brutally use

I'd put my hands down her pants and finger her pussy for a while. Then I'd have her taste herself as she takes my cock out. She'd start sucking my cock. As I'm in the edge, I'd pull out and cover her face with my load.

I'd take her tits out and give them a good suck. After that I'd lay her down on a table, shove my cock down her throat and start fucking her as I grope her tits. The feeling of my dick in her mouth, my balls resting on her nose, and her tits in my hands will have my blow a huge load down her throat.

nah

Bent her over my knee and give her a good spank. After that I'd uncover her pretty cunt and my hard dick and we start to masturbate each other. As I'm about to cum, I'd ask her to finish me in her mouth and then have her swallow.

My dick is diamonds.
I'd fuck both of her holes all night until she'd be sore. That's an ass you want to plunge your dick into and never pull out.

Rough deepthroating then dropping a thick load on her face and hair.

She does enjoy things in her ass

lucky, nice ass.

that IS his hobby

Hope you train it well. With an ass like that it would be a crime not to train it to be a dick-milking hole while you tease her pussy.

wwyd?

Punch her teeth out and fuck her bloody gums.......

Been using progressively bigger butt plugs, any other suggestions

stop making these threads, you are the cancer that killed Sup Forums

She would start by giving me some head. After some head I'd fuck that fat ass hard with lots if spanking. I pull out and start to face fuck her while throwing in lots of slaps. Smear the saliva all over her face then give her the cherry on top with a cumshot to the face

My ex loved anal beads and said they feel amazing. Get something like a vibrator to use on her pussy when you fuck the ass or vice versa.

respect her

Ive been thinking about getting some, i want her to wear her plug all day at work but she is reluctant

You can probably persuade her over time, just gotta go slow and not push it too much. If she's willing to keep doing anal stuff, she's probably not 100% against wearing the plug to work.

I remember this ass posted yesterday. FYI, today I fapped at work thinking about her. now i'm ready for round two

Wwyd?

Glad u enjoyed

yeah, my cock is already diamond hard. I wanna dig it in her ass while she is giving you a blowjob

Another

Would tear open her top and start throat fucking her while roughly massaging her tits...

I'd make sure to hit her throat just right so she drools all over her tits, lubing them up so I can slide my dick between them and cum all over her face

Wwyd to

Shes always down for something like that

Also, she looks a little like someone I used to fuck. Any moar/nudes?

Not gonna comment on others, because I never get a response if I do. Degrade my "innocent" friend, the worse she's degraded the better

pls tell me, how many times you fap for her and, more important, in this moment you are fapping or just posting?

>They suck at business

ewatch.edrivensports.com

>threads like this are the cancer that killed Sup Forums
I'm sure that the incest, blacked, cuckold, and trap threads had nothing to do with it.

i'm used to save every "innocend" slut I see posted. If you have any bikini of her, i can assure you i'll fap for her cute face again and again so that next time you meet her you can think that probably i'm cumming for her in that moment

More belly pics and I'll give her a good one

dude get out more, just stop.

I wish I did, but when I say innocent, I mean it. She won't even wear bikinis

Ask her why she is looking that stupid

this makes me fapping even faster! can you post the pic you usually use to cum? i wanna join to imagine a bukkake

did you cum yet? I'm edging hard here. post more of her

wwyd?

Might be a trap but I would still facefuck it and fuck it's ass.

Not this mediocre slut again.

Oh god just the perfect amount of chub. I'd tie her down and fuck her senseless until I explode all over her.

Got more pics? Preferably showing a bit more tummy?

I just came all over the floor. i'm saving her to cum again tomorrow. just curious, how far are you from cumming for her?

I already have

nice to hear, she totally deserves it

Since I gave you enough material, how about what you'd do to her?