RAPE STORIES THREAD

RAPE STORIES THREAD

Times you raped/got raped/saw a rape/whatever

Not sure if this counts as rape bc I didn't fight it.
I was 16 and really, really horny. Wore short skirts, tight tops, etc. I was leaving vball after a game and tried to beat my friends by taking a shortcut through an alley. Got pinned and groped, then fingered. I enjoyed it and didn't really fight. I still dream about it sometimes.

Well if you didn't want it, it counts. A lot of people shut down instead of fight.

My sister said she was raped before. And my brother said he was molested by our female cousins before when he was younger.

I didn't shut down, I could have run or fought but i let him, I was not a weak girl. I loved it and it has ruined me bc I keep wanting more.

My girlfriend was gang raped before we met. She's mostly over it now, I think, hard to say completely. I'd be lying if I said the thought didn't turn me on a bit.

If it turned you on that much, I'd say it probably wouldn't be hard to have it happen again. Go to a party, wear a slutty outfit,get drunk, pretend to pass out or actually just get extremely wasted...there'll be guys all over you.

Tits with timestamp.

Im fucking 17, and Im not a not about to send something just so you can get hard

Not rape but still abuse
Got felt up by confirmation teacher
He was in his 50s and preying on me by getting close to my mom
I was about thirteen
I'm an atheist now
Still regret not going to the police, he probably still does shit like this. When it happened my mom and therapist tried to get me to tell the cops but I didn't want to because I blamed myself.
(Well once when in highschool a friend convinced me to tell the school cop about it, they said what happened was completely legal and they wouldn't do anything)

A friend in highschool was gang raped. It completely changed her, she used to be bubbly and just full of life afterward she was fearful and really depressed
Her mom had her take a rape kit and talk to the police it was really tramatic and the male cop scared her one of the scumbags was caught but he got out right away by clamming it was consensual (this bastard and his friend were threatening to kill her, that's not consent)

Rape pisses me off.
Especially since so many rapists get away

Damn, that's horrible. Shit like that makes me hate people

Gtfo neck beard

>tfw want to rape, but know it's wrong
I wish I was psychic, so I could figure out who would actually want to be raped.

not knowing how it works
lurk moar newfags

if she mentions she's female FOR ATTENTION then it's tits or GTFO
If her being female is germane to the thread, no tits or GTFO

obviously it is important to the thread here

Girl I know got drunk on a night out.
18-19 years old.
Started kissing this older guy.
Turns out older guy wasn't even drinking...he drove her back to his miles away from the city centre and proceeded to fuck her whilst she didn't know.

She snapped out of it and pushed him off and got away.

test

Story?

>Go to a party, wear a slutty outfit,get drunk, pretend to pass out or actually just get extremely wasted...there'll be guys all over you.
You need to upgrade the kind of people you hang out with, m80.

Wait, was this someone you knew? You still in school with them or see them?

You're just some dude larping then.

Rapist? OP, don't be racist, the correct term is undocumented lover.

My fiancee claims that I've raped her. Groped her for about two hours in bed the night before she had an interview. She kept saying "no" "leave me alone" "I have a headache" etc. Finally started fingering her a bit then full on finger fucking until she rolled her hips over so I could have a better angle. She sleepily pushed her head up into my face then started kissing me while I slid my finger in and out of her pussy (she's very tight because she doesn't fuck a lot still, annoying but nice when we do) until I was hard enough to fuck. I lifted her leg above my pelvis and started to insert my dick from behind/under her but she's still pretty tight so I never even got past the tip before I blew my load. Lamest rape ever, imo. She still brings it up when we fight. I tell her it wasn't rape but I could show her what real rape is like. She shuts up about it after that. I have almost 70lbs on her so it could get real very fast if she pushes it.

have you been to a party, ever? Shit happened at every one I've ever been to.

>if she mentions she's female FOR ATTENTION then it's tits or GTFO
That's exactly what is happening here dumb shit.

She was visiting a really bad city, stupidly went out at night to see the town. Got ambushed by a group of black guys who took turns fucking her. She wasn't able to report it, so she just sort of had to move on and deal with it. She only ever told two friends and me. I felt guilty getting off to her story because she trusted me with it, but there it is.

>Still regret not going to the police
You still can.
Even if there's a statute of limitations the police want the info so they can look out for him - you're not the only victim.
Contact the police asap. You'll have done what you can, and you will have help people you don't even know. be the hero.

You go to some ratchet parties, bitch. Most that's happened at mine have been drug-related. Noise complaint is the worst reason for cops to have been involved.

No no no, It was a stranger, I never got a great look at him, never seen him since.

Saw a girl in my old neighborhood fall while wearing a skirt and get pinned by a dog. Dog went to town on her.

>be me
>19yr old, genderless
>approaching building
>some guy dares holding the door open
>spit at him
>"just cuz i was born with a vagina, is that it!? you fucking sexist! kill yourself!"
>he doesn't seem to understand the fact that he just raped me
>gets angry at me
>i call police
>tell them i was raped
>asshole guy tries to get away
>notonmywatch.jpg
>i hold onto his arm as he struggles
>"fuck you, rapist scum!"
>he smacks me across the face
>i accidentally let go of him
>he escapes
>police arrive
>say i was raped and have the wounds to prove it (not that i'd need any proof)
>i tell them everything
>they look at me funny
>say it wasn't an actual rape and leave
>furious for weeks
>even the fucking police raped me
>two weeks later i happen to see rapist door asshole again
>ptsd flashbacks
>he immediately starts running away as i scream at him
>"yeah! run away you fucking rapist scum!"

and this is the story about how i was raped two times in a single day... with all of the culprits getting away with it. fucking rape culture.

It's the church, dude. Nothing ever happens in those cases.

you're hanging out with some bottom-feeders for sure

drop them

Was there penetration?

Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Guy sees a drunk girl, finds an empty room, taker her there. That's usually what i've seen.

It's weird I got raped. I'm a guy and have no interest in guys at all. So really not something I wanted to happen, some fucker drugged me and obviously went to town. I would rather it didn't happen. But It was something out of my control. So why even care about it? I don't get these fucking retards that let it define them, or make won't shut up about rape culture and shit like that. Grow the fuck up if one bad thing happening to you can ruin your life you're fucking weak.

that's hella wrong.
it doesn't play in the press, but this shit gets sorted, believe it.

yeah I've always thought that attitude would be best. It'd probably be way less traumatizing if society didn't act like it was some life-ending thing.

Oh yeah, her brother was in the yard laughing.

I go to small parties where everyone knows one another. Naked dude in the local lake is about as bad as those get. I have been to some ratchet-ass parties where I knew almost no one. You're probably right about those. They were shit shows.

i know this is fake but it makes me so angry knowing that there actually are people like this out there

The fuck? That's some hillbilly shit right there, bro.

Not really. They usually just resign and fuck off. Nothing really happens 99% of the time.

This makes it better. Thanks for the response.

Yeah I am honestly not trying to be the edgy kid or anything. I just don't get it. Like I said I would have preferred it didn't happen. But nothing I can do about it. It's the past now. I got checked out and thankfully I got nothing. So to me it's just fucking done. My life isn't defined by that one night. I move the fuck on and get on with my life.

I did go to school in a pretty awful city, so maybe it's better elsewhere. I dunno, just saying what I've seen.

What did she do? Did it finish?

Did you kill the faggot? Please say yes. Even if you didn't. Say yes.

at the very leat, they are disgraced and jobless.
that's something.
and they'll be on a police watchlist and federal database. they fuck up again and that data comes up, shit will be over once the police see there's a pattern of predatory behavior established

I don't live in a bad place, but I definitely know girls who have had this happen to them

Wtf? How old were these kids?

Damn, that's pretty grim.

Considering the town was in NH I'd say they were probably retarded red neck children- didn't talk to them much. He was 15 and she must have been 11.

Okay... Yes I killed the faggot... Gave him a taste of his own medicine. He died of rectal trauma...

Damn, that's rough. What city? You sure she's ok after that?

She just cried and asked for his help- wasn't something I was going to help with. I think the dog did? Not sure, it's been a few years

I'm just saying, making those accusations can be dangerous. It might not be worth it given the lack of consequences for many of them.

Nice.
Thanks for playing along.
That was funny.

As someone who's terrified of dogs, I can;t blame you. I wouldn't go anywhere near that shit.

You're welcome user.
Well I have to go. So best of luck to you and I guess try not to get raped. Or do... That may be your thing. Party on!

Port-au-Prince, Haiti. She seemed okay when she opened up about it. Obviously it bothers her, but she's tough. I didn't really know what to say, but she didn't seem to expect me to say much that was helpful.

anyone know anything more about it? its hot and funny af

The majority of rapes result in death. If your girlfriend was gangraped and survived, it's more likely she encouraged and/or enjoyed being raped.

So either you're lying, or you're a closet cuck.

Where is this stat?

That's bullshit. There's no statistic that says that. She didn't enjoy it. Just because someone moves on doesn't mean it didn't hurt them you psychopath.

Lmao word

This summer I saw my girlfriend being sexually assaulted and very close to being gang raped. Would be lying if I said I wasn't kind of turned on by it.

>it must be like living in jail.

kek. Cos there's niggers everywhere who will rape you.

Dawwwwwww, is the fantasy getting ruined because you have attachment to your used up sex toys?

That statistic is completely made up dude. Don't even know what you're trying to say here.

Story?

cp isnt allowed on Sup Forums and shes 17 so :/

>making those accusations can be dangerous
maybe in the 1970's
not now
you watch too many old movies

this story again?
is this pasta or do you just post it a lot?

I mean, it depends on where you live. There are areas where the Church still holds sway over a lot of things.

friend of mines girl friend got raped a little over a month ago. the guy was a work friend of her dads who had lived with them for 5 years and was moving out. happened on a Friday night he moved out Monday and she didn't tell anyone till Wednesday. By then he was already on the run and still havnt found him. she is 17 he is a illegal immigrant from mexico. I will never forget the absolute pain in my friends voice when he called me crying. she had been acting weird all week and he knew something bad happened. they put things on hold and are slowly starting to talk again.

It's a rape stories thread, I have a rape story. Sorry, thought it was appropriate to to thread, I've posted it like twice before.

Sup Forums was right

it's appropriate
i'm just not here often and I know this story, that's all.
don't mean to offend, but tBh her story seemed fishy when I first read it.

>be me
>femanon here
>really
>be 12
>with big brother and his friends
>Back when Halo was really huge
>They are playing Halo2 on that one stupid snow map
>Brothers friend has always been really nice to me
>Let me sit on his lap
>bought me candy
>he was about 18 at the time I think
>door bell rings
>Brother leaves room to answer
>Its just me and cool friend
>He starts chatting with me about the game
>tells me to sit next to him
>I don't have any reason not to
>asks if I want to play
>pick up controller and start a new game
>Brother is gone a long time.....
>Sounds like another friend of his at the door
>Friend starts chattin about school while we play
>eventually ends up at if I like boys or not yet
>by this point I've kissed a boy but nothin else
>He scoots closer to me
>Start to understand and scoot away
>He scoots closer
>I am starting to get very nervous
>He scoots in more
>the round ends
>he killed me 56 times and I didn't kill him once
>never been raped so hard in halo

Yeah I get that. She was really sincere when she told me. I didn't have any suspicions, it was before she knew me. So she had no real reason to lie.

Nice

In short, we drove outside the city to go hiking in the woods and stumbled on this small lake. We thought the area was secluded and we didn't really see anyone parked around us so we went swimming naked. We swam for a bit but then I had to grab something from my car so I stupidly left her alone in the pool thinking it would be okay. When I came back I heard muffled screaming and saw two guys trying to pin her down on the ground. At first I didn't realize it was her and I didn't really wanted to interfere because it was their business. I just watched from a far thinking my girlfriend probably wandered off when she saw them. They had their hands all over her, groping her tits, fingering her and their dicks were out too ready to rape her. It was probably 2 minutes of just watching before I heard her scream and realized it was her. I ran towards them and they just booked it.

Never going back there again.

troll or complete fucking idiot. Are you really that fucking ignorant? Or do youy just pull stupid shit out of your ass for the reaction? moron

12 is pretty fucking old to be sitting on someone's lap LOL

All teenage girls on the Internet are FBI agents.

You were gonna leave it if it wasn't your girl? Not gonna lie that's kind of fucked up.

>it was before she knew me
Ah ok, makes all the difference. Sorry.
Haiti is one of the worst places in the world, glad she's still alive.

Yeah. Maybe they were afraid to kill a westerner or something. Overall could have been a lot worse, as bad it was.

It's not always safe to intervene man. I've seen a few rapes, all were dudes way bigger than me who could have easily kicked my ass/killed me then gone right back to it.

>I didn't really wanted to interfere because it was their business
wow you're a completely douche pussy, if true.
bet you've got a busload of karma coming your way. Can't imagine living as such a weak beta cuck.
what happened in your life to make you a coward? poor parenting? cultural background?

Stopping rape violates the NAP.

call 911, you dumb fuck

I didn't realize it was rape. I actually thought they were having consensual sex and I didn't wanted to interfere because that would have been awkward. I regret not acting sooner.

But yeah, it would have been fucked up if I had just left even if it wasn't my girlfriend.

Illegal immigrant... Lets let them all in, right?

And then, if the rapist gets caught, he sees the court document/sees me in court and knows I busted him. Then I have a rapist after me.

So your girl was putting up no resistance? You sure she didn't secretly want some?

>cp isn't allowed
Neither are underaged faggots allowed in this board but this slut clearly doesn't care so why should we?

I don't think it's rape but the law would. I fuck my daughters. They like it and I own them so it can't be rape.

She did, I just couldn't tell from afar. With two guys on her, it's kind of hard to put up a resistant.