/heem/

UFC 209 - Saturday

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

mmafighting.com/2017/2/28/14766046/nysac-denies-holly-holms-appeal-of-ufc-208-loss
youtube.com/watch?v=c3LJc8R2npo
mmajunkie.com/2017/02/tom-duquesnoy-set-for-debut-vs-patrick-williams-at-ufc-on-fox-24-in-kansas-city
mmajunkie.com/2017/02/ufc-209-pre-event-facts-nurmagomedov-ferguson-is-a-special-fight-and-the-numbers-show-it
mmajunkie.com/2017/02/veronica-macedo-out-promotion-seeks-new-opponent-for-lina-lansberg-at-ufc-fight-night-107
youtube.com/watch?v=wLNxuLk-2Ew&
twitter.com/NewSweetScience/status/833902516668604419
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP is a fag

>Guy who won is the underdog

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Schaub is God

The taste of defeat never felt so great

You are the biggest loser on all of /heem/

What is your end goal?

To remind him he's the biggest loser in all of /heem/ as long as he keeps avatarposting.

h8er be gone

See

should i do picks for Bellator on friday? i honestly dont care about any of the fights besides pic related

Ferg/Nurmy videos under the 209 section of the UFC's youtube page all have more views than Woodley/Thompson videos.

I think we all know what the real main event is

Jesus man, you okay?

who wins and why?

Conor without a doubt
49-1
25-1

this
connor would fookin heem that squat

>literally getting an ace of spades tattoo

sweden is too cucked to believe

>conor heeming someone taller than himself

not happening

I thought Khabib was a pretty short guy

>habib not getting heem'd the second he steps in the ring against a real striker

not happening

Holm got DECISIONED by NYSAC.

mmafighting.com/2017/2/28/14766046/nysac-denies-holly-holms-appeal-of-ufc-208-loss

>michael johnson isn't a real striker

t.Whyte Bois

I'm legit starting to like El Cucky.

Ever since he beat the living snot out of RDA he's grown on me substantially, he went from being on my "eternal" anti-boy list to being a guy I enjoy watching fight. Problem is I always saw his fights with the thought in mind of "fuck this guy", so I didn't actually savour the nuances of his meme techniques.

Which bears bad news for you lads who put money on him. Guys I mildly like always fuck up somehow.

Not that I'm picking anyone, as that's something I very seldom do, but luck is luck and mine is shitty. You know what to do.

>khabib
>rocked by lazypunch from johnson
>johnson
>completely destroyed by nate
>nate
>completely picked apart by connor
gee, wonder how connor vs khabib would go

Your MMAth is fucking stupid.

By that logic Charmander should beat Squirtle

Upcoming events:

3/3: Bellator 174 - Coenen vs Budd
3/4: UFC 209 - Woodley vs Thompson 2
3/5: EBI 11 - The Welterweights
3/10: LFA 6 - Junior vs Rodriguez
3/11: UFC FN 106 - Gastelum vs Belfort
3/11: ACB 53 - Khalidov vs Barnatt
3/18: WSOF 35 - Ivanov vs Jordan
3/18: UFC FN 107 - Manuwa vs Anderson
3/25: Glory 39 - Doumbe vs Kongolo
3/25: Invicta FC 22 - Evinger vs Kunitskaya 2
3/31: EFN 62 - Pavlovich vs Sidelnikov
3/31: Bellator 175 - Rampage vs King Mo 2
4/8: UFC 210 - Cormier vs Johnson 2
4/8: Bellator 176 - TBA
4/14: Bellator 177 - Dantas vs Caldwell
4/15: UFC on Fox 24 - Waterson vs Namajumas
4/16: RIZIN 2017 IN YOKOHAMA - Kawajiri vs TBA
4/21: Bellator 178 - Straus vs Pitbull 4
4/22: UFC Fight Night 108 - Swanson vs Lobov
4/29: Glory 40 - Wilnis vs Marcus
5/13: UFC 211 - Miocic vs Dos Santos 2
5/19: Bellator 179 - Daley vs MacDonald

Previous thread:

Thread theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=c3LJc8R2npo

News:

>Duquesnoy debut set
mmajunkie.com/2017/02/tom-duquesnoy-set-for-debut-vs-patrick-williams-at-ufc-on-fox-24-in-kansas-city

>UFC 209 pre event facts
mmajunkie.com/2017/02/ufc-209-pre-event-facts-nurmagomedov-ferguson-is-a-special-fight-and-the-numbers-show-it

>Macedo out of UFC FN 107 fight
mmajunkie.com/2017/02/veronica-macedo-out-promotion-seeks-new-opponent-for-lina-lansberg-at-ufc-fight-night-107

>This MMA Math

fuck cody buttasspoop

youre a good lad

>call yoself a bitch

>im a bitch

So why didn't Mendes get 13 secondsed?

>>johnson
>>completely destroyed by nate

You are aware that Nate dropped the first round and only won because Johnson is a weak willed little bitch who let Nate's lad banter get to him?

dude can you stop filling up every thread with pictures of metrosexual podcasters

dose anyone have a webm of tony choking out able?

Yes

i do

would you please post it?

me

no fuck off

are you all the same person? If not, why did you all decide to say yes without posting it, and if you are, then why are you taunting me like this? Do you want something in exchange?

I don't have it myself but I know someone has it, for sure

we are not ALL the same person but some of us are. post something interesting and ill see what i can do.

*unzips bra*

Suck them

I know a guy who has it, but he's kind of a dick about posting submissions.

I don't have it but I want good heem webm's

height/weight/martial arts xp/location?

No, by that logic Charizard should beat Squirtle

I think this is pretty interesting

no

see webm related

5'10/148/Kid's Taekwondo/USA

Are you gay?

No I just assume you are a guy with man tits

Lvl 36 Charizard ain't got shit on lvl 100 squirtle

I'm the only girl who browses /heem/ lol

tits or gtfo

>One bite of Pizza will definitely make him overweight.
Remember when Cody was eating marshmellows which is practically just sugar. And he still whupped Cruz's ass

So with Maia/Masdival happening is it safe to say Bisp'n isn't getting his moneyfight with GSP?

>whupped

Nah

Btw Cruz is still my boy

He will after he fucks up Yoel, don't you worry buddeh

w-wanta r-r-roll?

wtf I hate woodley now

is this shit legal in america?

nigga needs to focus on the road. bad role model. baka

>He will after he fucks up Yoel
keep dreaming boii

Irish people are not human

Be careful.

>whupped Cruz's ass
>lost three rounds

pick one

wtf I love moot now

wew bud dont pull a fast one like that on me again or ill heem every here

what was filename!

Make it through 3 rounds buddeh and you're a done deal (Assuming Bisping doesn't win by KO before then)

should have been a permaban

youtube.com/watch?v=wLNxuLk-2Ew&

BIG BROWN BREAKDOWN - Khabib v Ferg

How much of a social outcast does a woman have to be to spend time posting on Sup Forums.

Should you be posting selfies and ambiguous status updates on facebook?

post or pre op?

>e 20% of Wonderdude's purse

Toilets break down fights now? Damn.

>le everyone who posts here is a loser meme

With that mindset no wonder your country is filled with cucks you stupid leaf

sadly for you, Romero finishes fights in the 3rd. It's like you see death knocking

Lol Bisping is petrified of Romero.

Bisping's gonna weather the storm and put a pace on Romero like he's never seen and heem him in the 4th

see yuu suun myke
>twitter.com/NewSweetScience/status/833902516668604419

Eh, if he can handle Rashad Evans to a split he can handle Yoel easy.

Granted that was 10 years ago, but Bisping has only gotten stronger since then

Just look at the culture though.

Its sheer degeneracy and more or less a complete waste of time. If I had IRL friends to talk to on the internet right now I'd probably be doing that...

Why would a normie want to be here?

Romero hits harder than 50 year old Hendo or poor hue Silva

Shut the fuck up, nerd.

Romero does not hit harder than 60 year old Hendo

Honestly, fuck MMA, fuck UFC, fuck Bellator, fuck Bellator "champs", fuck Goobz, fuck Dana, fuck Scott Coker, fuck Bjorn Rebney, fuck WME, fuck the Fertitas, fuck the MWs, fuck the LWs, fuck the WWs, fuck the BWs, fuck ALL of WMMA, fuck manlets, fuck lanklets, fuck British fighters, fuck Australian fighters, fuck Rogan, fuck Goldy, fuck Brock, fuck Las Vegas, fuck Mayweather, fuck Face the Pain, fuck interim belts, fuck championship belts, fuck weightclasses, fuck mouthguards and gloves, fuck Reebok, fuck Monster, fuck weight cutting, fuck PEDs, fuck acai, fuck ALL of Brazil, fuck Euros, fuck the Irish, fuck Rory McDonald twice, fuck Tyron, fuck Rose Namajunas, fuck Pat Berry, fuck Cheick Kongo, fuck Ngannou, fuck the Black Beast, fuck Travis Browne, fuck Edmond, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Hogda Housey, fuck Holly Holm, fuck her faggot cucked husband, fuck Yoel Romero, fuck Jon Jones, fuck cocaine, fuck cops, fuck athletic commissions, fuck weed, fuck the Diaz bros, fuck Jake Shields, fuck Starbucks, fuck water, fuck New York, fuck UFC 200, fuck PPVs, fuck paying for shit, fuck streams, fuck memes, fuck dreams, fuck betting, fuck bet FREE-FIX-FIVE, fuck British television, fuck ALL other sports, fuck Sup Forums, fuck /heem/, fuck you, fuck black people, fuck white people, fuck Muslims, fuck Russia, fuck Trump, fuck that little grappling fucker, fuck El Cuycuy, fuck Edgy Brah, fuck yoga, fuck Ian McCall, fuck Bryan Callen, fuck t-shirts, fuck podcasts, fuck all previous centuries, fuck every person on the planet, fuck the planet itself, fuck the solar system, fuck the galaxy, fuck the entirety of reality itself, just fuck everything EXCEPT FOR

>/SCHAUB/

Girls aren't automatically "normie" for being girls

Second, its a good break from PC culture in Uni

Third, do you know how many losers act like they love MMA just because I'm a girl who likes MMA? Much better to discuss it anonymously where people are themselves.

I take it back!

You are totally not a weirdo for being here.

Carry on friend.

look at what Kennedy did to Bisping and look what Yoel did to Kennedy i know MMA math is a bitch but we all know Yoel can easily take Bisping down and elbow his shit up

Too much bro

Look at what Rockhold did to Bisping then look at what Bisping did to Rockhold

Maybe his car has got one of those semi-autonomous lane driving assists.

rockhold tool'd bisping then bisping got a lucky shot on overconfident rockhold

SHEEE YOUUU SHOOON

BOI

All valid points...

Though that that may just be my inner white knight speaking, trying to suck up to you.

>do you know how many losers act like they love MMA just because I'm a girl who likes MMA?

But, but I thought woman only have cool hobbies for the purpose of impressing men?

Quit pretending that Bisping win over Rockhold wasn't a fluke. It's literally GSP-Serra 2.0. Luke wasn't taking him seriously at all.

woodley is going to get heemed from kick and le sambo man is going to win by submission

What unproductive activity will Wonderboy being doing in the next vlog?

>woodley is going to get heemed
You mean like last time?