Roger

If you ran into him a day before he went crazy, knowing what was about to happen, what would you tell him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell him that he plans to shoot up a bunch of people and I know because God told me.

that he has severe case of narcisstic personality disorder and he is not thinking rationally

>a day before he went crazy

So like, when he was 10?

Shoot more blacks

go to Germany and form a massive army to shoot the refugees as a last stand.

i need to borrow your car for a few days

I would ask to join him

"Do it right, you little shit. If one sorority doesn't answer the doorbell, try another before an heroing like a moron".

I would ask elliot if i could join him.

Its mucj easier to coordinate when you are 2 people.

We would be the Dylan and Eric of Santa barbara.

It would be beautiful.

"You should've practiced aiming".

I would just call him a faggot.

lol

What he do?

keep it up, manlet

Give that amateur some batman training and turn him into the ultimate normie killer

I'd tell him to open his eyes. He is still in his teens. Pretty much any pussy is class at that age. I'd advise him to go with the chubby, shy white girl who just needs to hear that she is beautiful to fall in love.

Advice I'd give any sexually frustrated teen

ask if he would honor me with one last sunset in his car.

>"Do it right, you little shit. If one sorority doesn't answer the doorbell, try another before an heroing like a moron".

Anyone that's in this thread and not American, go away.

"We're all gonna make it, brah."

i'd warn him that he wouldn't be able to get through the front door of the sorority house, and he should probably fine another way in

tell him that he wasted his life playing wow 24/7 and that he is a massive loser, low energy

id whisper into his ear "fuck Isla Vista" and then fly away.

that he should put more thought in where he makes his last stand. think about what gives you a advantage and leaves those against you at a disadvantage

like are they standing or sitting. how many doors are there and where are you

and that the trailer for the movie about him is bad ass
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE

How the fuck did this robot get enough balls to stab someone in the throat with a kitchen knife?

>please dont go shooting 4 blocks away from where u intend to murder people, I'm still studying for my vector calc midterm, besides I don't have a GF

I would hug him, tell him how similar we are and try to give him some hope.

Ask him to hang out sometime and shoot the shit, get to know more about him completely without judgment, slowly start to teach him some redpills and take him out hiking. Mold him into a man and be the dad he never had

Wew lad hot

do a flip

>Just settle for the fat bitch nobody likes

OK Slav.

>
>>"Do it right, you little shit. If one sorority doesn't answer the doorbell, try another before an heroing like a moron".

Why not tell him to seek God?

go get em boy

Pussy isn't worth it, bro

Unless you *really* wanna kill shit, don't

Bum rush him and tackle him to the grass. Undo his pants and pull out his dick. Suck it and make him cum before he can react and escape.

Hopefully he doesn't kill anyone after that.

THEY'RE AMASSING WEAPONS AND MANPOWER IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST TO TAKE BACK THE COUNTRY

I actually remember a few days before the shooting someone on /r9k/ posted his youtube and I was so close to sending him a PM.

Outside of Sup Forums this dude has been massively forgotten isn't it?

They all get forgotten. Except here, we remember them.

It's a strange feel, people must be inconfortable when I display advanced knowledge about us teenagers mass shooter

Your a GooKike and you are the problem, kill yourself.

Tell him to be patient with the Sorority. I've seen this shit happen all the time, where someone knocks on your door and all of your roomates are either too lazy or too occupied with something else to open the door. It almost becomes a game, like not doing the dishes. I seriously doubt those girls had any brains to be the least bit cautious. I mean, just look at Germany, their sorority leader opens the door to just about anyone. Women are dumb as shit and have no instincts regarding safety.

Shit, he'd be much better off dead.