Question for Mexicans

Why don't you just go to the west coast and swim around the border? It's like 10 meters to the sea, you can probably walk around it.
I keep reading about these huge tunnels and catapults and shit, sounds needlessly complicated.
Or can't illegal immigrants swim?

did you also bother to read that on other side is the Coronado Naval base?

And? What can they do to you? Just say "I'm an American, am I being detained? Fuck you, let me go home" and hitchhike yourself to New York

>what is the navy

Are you the evolution or pre-evolution of Canada?

rare

They can only cross the width of about a Rio Grande sized river before they need a siesta, that distance would require about 3-plus

>Or can't illegal immigrants swim?
Kind of missing the point.

An "illegal" can get on a tour bus and drive into the US today, tomorrow and the day after the wall is finished. The ones that walk across the border or are smuggled inside trucks are horrendously idiotic and poor. At most a passport is all that is needed by mexicans entering the US because we don't turn away mexican "tourists."

The only thing keeping them from staying here indefinitely is deportation, which statistically doesn't happen unless they break the law, and even then not consistently.

>Be mexican
>get cheap passport
>go to america on "vacation"
>simply don't go home

Wow! Good thing there's all those "coyotes" to help smuggle me across the wall!

This is now a rare trump thread

Damn I wanna hit up El Yogurt Place

>And? What can they do to you?
doesn't work the way with trespassing on military bases. You will have a bullet in your head before you can ask "am I being..."

for all the things the US is cucked on, trespassing on military bases-- esp one that is home to naval special forces and entire 1st marine division-- you'll be dead very quickly.

Welcome to try it if you think I'm shitting you.

Passport won't get you to the USA if you're a Mexican, but it'll get you anywhere south.

As a Mexican, you need a US visa to get to the states, and a permit to get to another city other than Laredo or Eagle Pass or El Paso.

The visa is not hard to get for Mexicans with some money on their accounts, proof of employment and contacts, but there's no chance to get it if you've been recently employed (-2months) or if your accounts have less than 1000 USD on them.

Get educated, son.

shocking that the turkish people smuggler in Belgium would know all this in detail...

its always these Scandinavian faggots that get off on bringing their own demise. no respect.

Why are people of turanic descent generally retarded? Is it in their genes?

Nice flag mate.

Heard you got recognized by the FIFA or UEFA finally, good for you.

I have a Spanish hosuemate who is very upset due to you. Well done man.

>What is the Coast Guard

They can't swim anyway

This isn't Europe where you can bullshit your way though shit. They'll be sent to La Migra/Immigration, citizen or not, and let them determine their status. Immigration is trained to find out the illegals. And if you factor in the "papers" and identification requirements (with multiple layers of security features that's difficult to forge), there's an almost guaranteed chance the person in question will be sent back.

That is, if they don't get gunned down first.

Whether you're a citizen, a legal immigrant, or an illegal, you step into a base or any military facility without clearance or permission and you'll most likely get shot. Even naturalized citizens (not born here) and natural-born citizens are still possible threats.

And if you follow Burger news, there has been a lot of happenings in Naval bases/facilities lately--it just increases the chances of them getting shot to almost certain.

There's just no getting around it. Catapulting or swimming around the wall and finding yourself near or in a military base/facility is almost guaranteed death.

Dude, I live in San Diego and have been to the American side of the beach, there is no military base. Coronado Naval Base is on Coronado Island which is farther north from the border. All there is on the American side is rather empty beach and some Border Patrol guards on duty all the time.

> El Yogurt Place

For some reason this gets me, fucking Mexico.

>Thinks Coronado is either cops, coasties, or fleeters

Man that's a good one