Aliens in the earth .... Give me your best gallery images and vids of this people

Aliens in the earth .... Give me your best gallery images and vids of this people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kMw61kz0VYc
makeupmag.com/the-x-files-returns-with-a-new-group-of-monsters/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003800110001-8.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210048-0.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003800210001-7.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003800240001-4.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ayy lmao

Hello stupid Humans

bump

I happened to witness a fleet of like, at least 30 UFOs last saturday.
They were very very far away/high up in the sky (could only see tiny dots) so there could be decens of them as far as I know!!
Im now a believer, and very very interested on the subjet.

Also this:

youtube.com/watch?v=kMw61kz0VYc

Sauce

The easiest way to know that an alien is fake as shit is if they look humanoid. Any creature with two arms, two legs, two eyes, a mouth, a nose, etc. in the same configuration as the animals on Earth needs to have evolved on Earth. If we ever do meet aliens, they will look absolutely nothing like what we see in the movies and games (for the most part).

>pattern dont repeat in nature..
>We so special

First, there are tons of configurations on Earth other than humanoid. Second, you're just guessing the won't look Earthly based on nothing... because no other examples of life exist for us to compare against. For all we know, and all the evidence currently points to, Earthly configurations are the only things possible.... because ALL of our evidence currently supports that.

If the alien has two eyes... then is FAKE!

wow dude they roasted you

>the human form is the pinnacle of everything

it goes both ways user

Go to /x/

So far, our telescopic technology has predicted 100 billion galaxies within the universe. Only to expand, as our telescopic technology expands.

You're fucking telling me that there isn't a chance that bi-pedal mammals have formed on another planet?

Get fucking real.
Guarantee there is a replica of yourself somewhere out there.

And they are just as lonely as us.

The pale blue dot.

>dude sagan lmao

X-Files

x-files

>they don't know about the CIA RV project

lol, beat you to it!

>image search this to try and find source
>wtf?

Humans are perfectly symmetrical arms on the right and left of the body. Legs for moving and hands for picking up tool. Movement that requires an evolved brain. Any "intelligent life" would require these things. Hence all intelligent life in the universe looks similar to us

thats just asinine and unfounded

I think this leaves out the possibility that the humanoid template isn't something we generated from but nstead into.It would be more improbable for us to be the only upright, bipedal, humanoid type species in the cosmos.

Sure they won't look anything like we consider "homo sapien" but we take more credit over the humanoid species type that is rightfully ours, just cause the name. Most sentient species have a name roughly translating to "human"

Humanoid type species configuration is as old as the cosmos itself, if not older. Homo sapiens are not the first humanoids, or even "humans"

We're just not that into the cosmic pulse of things yet

But if you heavily follow current scientific "understanding" of the nature of human evolution, I could see how that conclusion could be drawn

ur gona die

what if we're the aliens and this is not our mother planet?

what if aliens are close to us and/or live in similar conditions and evolved in similar ways?

we probably would've been smart enough to have written language and therefore have records of coming here

found the aliens

Prepare your anus

>sayyygan lmao

Don't worry user. I agree with you; to assume that an ET would have exact same limb/sensory placement despite entirely different evolutionary constraints is highly unlucky. Possible yes but I'd expect an intelligent alien life to look radically different from life on Earth - I mean shit at the bottom of the ocean sometimes looks totally alien and that's ACTUALLY on earth.

For example what if there was evolutionary pressure on an alien planet for light sensing organs that perceived higher energy waves of light (UV) I think this is entirely possible for ET life; don't you think their eyes would have differences as a result (not hurr durr now the eyes are black 2spooky)

>records of coming here
implying theres not a lot of that

is there? i'm not like an ayylmao kinda person lemme see some stuff

Our DNA.

Like most scientists say: t's like throwing a cut up dictionary into the air, and it falling perfectly into place.

Genetically modified.

cmon nigglet, google it urself

oh

This is the most realistic pic of alien. The governments of the works are teething to keep this image out off the public eye. I have done my part. Its time you do yours,.. spread this image far and wide and the let the world know the truth about aliens...

Explain

holy fuck you are stupid

A portion of our species at least was moved to this star system from another I won't mention, due to the culling and euthanasia of our species at the dawn of our sentience by a fairly young species that kept us as pets. As we began to become self aware and started acting erratically due to being captive and with freer will, we hardly made very good "pet" companions, so they decided to eradicate us

Certain other species grouped in an attempt to save as many as they could and transfer us to a safer space, our earth

The DNA modifications he mentions are the of many, careful modifications some of our caretakers have made it order for us to at first be able to adapt to new planetary conditions and from our old form (which were not human at all as we may consider them) up until the versions we are today, along with natural evolution ofc

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003800110001-8.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210048-0.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003800210001-7.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003800240001-4.pdf

All declassified. Have fun.

The aliens we see in movies are just what human bodies would look like if left in space plus some evolutionary traits based on whatever it is they adapted to

Aliens are not real. They are made up. People want so badly to believe they're real, but they aren't.

go to sleep, grandpa

Yet our origins are quite multitudinous, not all incarnate humans came from this past, some are various being incarnate to experience our 3rd density distortion in order to complete their course they were unable to finish on another planet for whatever reason

Anyone seen one of those floating gray spheres?

I saw one months ago

Do I have to, Sonny boy? I know you kids believe in your rap music, fidget spinners, and aliens.. but back in my day we listened to real music, and we played with sticks and aliens were just made up stories.

Just a disclaimer: These are all public records. Declassified. All deal with CIA projects and experiments in remote viewing, as well as the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations and beings.

Would this by any chance be why we have to have a ruling power? Because we are used to being ordered around? AKA "Pets"

>Any creature with two arms, two legs, two eyes, a mouth, a nose, etc

This is not necessarily true at all. This has been a very effective model for the evolution of the fittest and most adaptable life on Earth. Hell - the dinosaurs had all of these for 165 million years, and their predecessors before them, and mammals since then. It's certainly possible and perhaps probable that an alien life form developed from a completely different model but that doesn't invalidate our model. It's successful and that's all evolution cares about - here on Earth or anywhere else in the universe.

i aint clickin that shit nigger

hell no, you don't click that shit without 7 proxies

If I was green I would die

Dat xtro 3 totes fed me up as a kid

I SAW THE REAL PIC

LOOKED LIKE THIS

VERY DISTURBING IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE REAL PIC

That tree looks aroused. are ayylmao is afraid of his wood?

Please post sauce or more. Thanks.

Despite the crazy amount of places that support life out there, no I don't believe they do. Not to such a degree. It's not even likely the life forms would use DNA, much less any kind of similar configuration of limbs and sensory organs. That's if they even have fixed physical forms.

None of our evidence supports that theory. Ask any astrophysicist and they'll tell you the same thing. It's true, we don't KNOW since there is no evidence to the contrary, but if we look at how life developed, it's extremely unlikely there would be any similarities.

And I didn't say there are no other creature types on Earth. Don't put words in my mouth.

A chance? Sure.

There's also a chance OP isn't a faggot, but it's so astronomically small that we don't even entertain that notion.

Based on what? Locomotion doesn't require legs. Environment manipulation does not require hands. Creatures don't need two eyes to perceive their surroundings. The brain doesn't need to be in a head or resemble our brain in any way.

That only makes sense if life was seeded onto Earth in its entirety. Not an impossible notion, but there's little evidence of that and it doesn't support the theory of evolution as we understand it.

Sort of, but not really.

They're declassified, public files. Dipshit.

Lol