Other urls found in this thread:

kornev.livejournal.com/53339.html
khazaria.com/genetics/russians.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seima-Turbino_phenomenon
varlamov.ru/2333501.html
cdn.ebin.pw/res/2240.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This girl might aswell be canadian.
The whole ''blonde scandie girls'' is a meme.

russians are slavified finns and swedes are nordified finns

Is it?

It is.

no you dumb perkele
only bydlo russians are finnic
decent russians are 100% european picrelated typical bydlofinn

I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT A FINNISH GF BUT /MUMMI/ WONT FUCKING HELP ME AJAJAHHHHHSJHJA

its the other way around. slavs are the bydlo while superior finn1cs have been the ruling class since rurikids, well minus the soviet period but you saw how well slavs can rule. even putin is finnic and you slavs worship him like hes a god, which he by extent is for being finnic blood.

Delet this, we have absolutely nothing to do with your kind.

If it were so, why are slavs so fucking awful at doing anything apart form bydlo? Every decent person in you country has finnic roots.

See: Patriarch Kirill and Putin.

Worship us.

It's most common there but even if half of them are blondes in Finland for example, that's only 2.5 million people which is literally FUCK ALL. There are a ton more girls who look like that in other countries, vast quantities more, including canada

Light hair/blue eyes accord to about 80-89% of the population here, and numerical whatabouts don't matter shit when the population census is done with median %

Dumb burger.

Well yeah but speaking %

Cool story, mongol. Everything nice you have in your country is a result of Swedish and German influence.

And such is the circle of life, now kneel and eat my shit slav.

oh come on. Scandis are more blonde than anywhere else. No need to get butthurt about it. wtf.

>source: your ass

are you sure?
this is same girl

north russians actually are russified finns. not the rest tho

Russians never mixed with finno-ugrics, they were always considered second class.

lopeta ton ruman ryssän poistaaminen

> Light hair/blue eyes accord to about 80-89% of the population here

Why do they all have fucked up lips

Yeah you did, dont know about the class but you were both peasants for most of the time...

>Cool story, mongol
>t. an actual mongol mutt
wew

I guess this is kinda true, that's an average sight around here.

any finn could tell you that girl does not look finnish tho

Finnish definitely not, but I doubt she couldn't pass as a local in Scandinavia.

>Russians never mixed with finno-ugrics

That's a lie. I live in a finno-ugric region and I clearly see ongoing
assimilation of locals. Here every mixed person considers himself Russian. It how it goes here. Traditionally being Russian was more prestigious and had its benefits.
I have all reasons to believe that in 16-19 centuries this process was happening even faster since now 'Russians' made up about half of the population and they suspiciously looks like locals.
North Russians and South Russians look different and even speak different. Folk from Cuban have dark hair, swarthy and speak with some sort of Ukrainian accent and even have Ukrainians loan words. People from north have mousy hairs, sometimes red hair (those are descendants of Udmurts) and grey and in some cases a litle bit askew eyes. I don't see anything wrong with it. All ethnic groups are this way.

>Cuban

Kuban

Assimilation != mixing. Minorities who now consider themselves Russian because of adopting religion and language still have the same genetic makeup their ancestors did hundreds of years ago. Russian settlers never intermixed with local population the way Spaniards did in south/central america.

>Russian settlers never intermixed with local population the way Spaniards did in south/central america.

Actually they did , man.
kornev.livejournal.com/53339.html
I don't know how you came up with that bullshit idea of yours.

russia was cofounded by slavic and finnic tribes. even if the russians didnt mix with local minorities the said russians were already mixed millenias ago

>go in thread
>finns and russians arguing

You're both Swedish rape babies

Russians mixed with everyone, Jews, Tatars, Finno-Ugrics, Mongols etc.

WE

Do you ever get tired of your wewuzing? Finnics were considered forest dwelling goblins in russian folklore. Look up where Baba Yaga's hut comes from.

OPs girl is Finnish

If russia wouldn have existed throughout history, finland still would be sweidish backwater

This. It was deliberately called the second cultural hotpot mix of cultures and ethnicities in the 19-20th century. First ofc being USA

And Scandies considered us wizards and baltic seafarers bought knots from local finns since they though slightly opening those knots would rise a high wind.

It's just stories.

Not really, she lacks the germanic features too soft and moonlike face, i'd say she's just ethnic anglo/french who got lucky in the genetic lottery.

It's as silly as it is frightening. Sweden would've never allowed Finland to develop, we'd be like Afghanistan or Congo.

True. And thanks to that i'll owe my grattitude to those few nice tzars. Namely Nikolai I and Alexander II

Stalin was also a good man, he didn't destroy finland even when we were allied with third reich.
He also gave a birth for finnish nationalism.

>74442061
He's right though, Varangians were invited over to settle the disputes between Finnic and Slavic tribes. As for Baba Yaga, nothing suggests it has anything to do with us.

Obviously they are stories, but they show that there was a very clear distinction between 'us' and strange and different 'them'. Russian language has basically no finno-ugric loanwords, russians and finnics lived in different settlements and for the most time interaction was only in the form of tribute. Those ethnicities even had their religion survive in some places way into the 19th century, Russian authorities never bothered to properly convert them.

Good post.

I seriously doubt Baba Jaga has anything to do with Finnics as we West Slavs (at least Slovaks and Czechs dunno about Poles) have a fairytale character that is pretty much the same - Ježibaba.

When will people stop arguing about racial mixtures? All peoples have mixtures. Germany is no exception. Today Germany is the dirtiest country.

You provokers. Do you suggest a clean-up?

wew lads

Old map and small sample. May not be relevant for today.

>implying bydlos are't the majority

no

She wouldn't look out of place at all in Finland.

The character may come from the common proto-slavic mythology, but her dwelling, 'a hut on chicken legs',comes from the traditional style of buildings used by finno-ugric people in northern Russia.

You're talking out of your ass.

Russia has nothing in common culturally with Finns and Scandinavians.

It is literally one Google search away.

>The Y-DNA haplogroup N is also common among Russian men, at frequencies between 5.4 percent and 53.7 percent. Their average frequency is 21.6% when all regions of Russia are taken into account, but only 10% when the scope is limited to central and southern Russia. N haplogroups are often signals of Finnic ancestry so the higher frequency of them in more northerly Russians is accounted for by intermarriage with their nearby Finnic neighbors. N1c1 is a sub-type that's found in Russia.
khazaria.com/genetics/russians.html

All the top hits for Baba Yaga don't mention non-Slavs, not once.

>khazaria.com

Where's the proofs that link is low quality? :^l

Could be mistaken for a Finn here.

i have lived my entire life 7km from the russian border and yet somehow i felt more at home in denmark than in the neighbouring russian town, once you cross that border it's a whole different planet

>A "cabin on chicken legs with no windows and no doors" in which Baba Yaga dwells sounds like pure fantasy. In fact, this is an interpretation of an ordinary construction popular among hunter-gatherer nomadic peoples of Siberia of Uralic (Finno-Ugric) and Tungusic families, invented to preserve supplies against animals during long periods of absence. A doorless and windowless log cabin is built upon supports made from the stumps of two or three closely grown trees cut at the height of eight to ten feet. The stumps, with their spreading roots, give a good impression of "chicken legs." The only access into the cabin is via a trapdoor in the middle of the floor.
Literally one search

You can just check the population-wide studies conducted by professional geneticists they cite.

Vejke, kavto, kolmo...
:^]

>I felt more at home in another european country, than in country with a completely different culture
Big if true

>hunter-gatherer nomadic peoples of Siberia of Uralic

Sadly we have very to do with them, so your original comment about it being about finns is rather if not completely wrong.

>i felt more at home in a place 2000km away from me, compared to a place 7km away from me

retard

Have you ever heard nuclear weapon loading sounds from the border?

Not even Proto-Uralics were huntergatherers, it has been proven that the Northernmost Uralic-speaking Siberians are language shifters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seima-Turbino_phenomenon

only occasional explosions whenever i go to the countryside that is 2km from the border, theyre probably blasting rocks or something, who knows

>different countries have different cultures
>european countries are closer culturally to each other, than to countries with a different culture, even if they border them
Guys, I don't know how to deal with this new breakthrough from Finnish scientists.

>le russia is not europe maymay

I'll just leave it here.
Svetogorsk / Imatra
varlamov.ru/2333501.html

Tonj nalkstjat monj marto?

>le russia is le european meymey

ye im from imatra, as much of a shithole this place is, russia is ten times worse

if only we wouldnt have lost viipuri, would've been nice to go to a university that close to home, it was also pretty much the only finnish city with any medieval shit left, other than the few decaying castles scattered across the country

He didn't desteoy gdr aswell. Communism itself made a mess out of east germany

At least Imatra commie blocks are clean.

By behavoiur and mentality I think Swedes and Russians are quite different. Finns are in the middle.

>it was also pretty much the only finnish city with any medieval shit left

All that medieval shit now is slowly but steadily going down the tube.

This tbqh, although I'd still say that we're more Eastern rather than half and half.

t. Roman Korainen

I'd say we need to purge all alcoholics from the country. 90% of our problems solved right there.

t. ilja janitskin

This probably

cdn.ebin.pw/res/2240.mp4

t. Cai Göran?

jk

Fool, no one is eastern in western finland where 90% of the people live.

Is it the general opinion in finland or at least among fins on this board, that all russians are subhumans and so on, like one finn always emphasises?
Do you really dislike russians?

>Do you really dislike russians?
We really do.

>Finns and Scand*s/Russies
We have common folk stories with finns and have a lot of original rus names like swedes: Avgusta, Oleg, Igor, Egor, Olga, Vladimir and so on.

Care to explain?

In the south I'd say some are

But south and west are very Swede'd
west a lot more

dislike is probably right, nobody really likes them but nobody really hates them either, everyone in finland knows that russia is a shithole and not even the most retarded of right-wing populists look up to russia as some sort of "moral defenders of the sociey"

>Do you really dislike Russians

Not all of us
I don't really

Or I admit, they can be difficult behaving, but
I don't really hate them, many I know are nice