Should I just kill myself or just deal with it?

Should I just kill myself or just deal with it?

yes

Just deal with it.

just have some rum and deal with killing yourself

Deal with it.

Sell some stuff and go on a big travel! (Asia)

how comfortable are you knowing that your credit card details are recorded by Sup Forums.

you're an imbecile.

Rums not my cup of tea

A mod can dox him at anytime. whoever took over for moot can dox any mod/janitor cu they now have to prove their identity to do the job.

As comfortable as a fish is in water. Didn't even occur to me i could be uncomfortable.

If you're suggesting that i could somehow lose all my money because of fraud or hacks... you know they insure that shit right? I call up my bank and say "I didn't spend X money", and then i get the money back.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

depends.. if your life is crap, hang your self.

What about getting doxed by a mod? They also have your full name from the credit card.

drink lots of it. it will come.

Deal with it. Life is hard just keep pressing on. It will have ups and downs. It won't always be what you want it to be but sometimes you can make it work for you.

Why is that important for an average person? Like i could see it being important for a celebrity or a politician, but why is it so important that i might get doxxed? Huge numbers of people online willingly give out their location information. It turns out that virtually nobody gives enough of a fuck to hunt down people online and kill them or some shit.

I would just be afraid of being swatted or having loads of pizzas sent to my home.

yare yare daze

How much do you weigh? How strong is the rope? How strong is where you are tying the rope to? Are you jumping or dangling? Are you worried about making a mess? Is the fall distance enough to do the job instantly or just leave you dangling?

Swatted? As in having a swat team show up at my door?

I wonder if the pizza thing actually works anymore. Like, i've heard legend of such pranks, but i somehow doubt any of the pizza huts or dominoes around here would take an order of a dozen pizzas. Maybe if you ordered 3 or 4 from several different places...

But no, i don't fear that.

Sell ewerithing u got, buy a ton of weed and lsd, car some gas, meybe a camera and live ...

Max out some credit cards on a massive party binge. Then do it.

if digits OP kills himself

shit, you know what to do

Nice trips.

Stop being a pussy and thrive!

overdose on Jenkem.

Get into a gym, get ripped, and the problems will be disappearing, even if shit is fucked, you're not in jail, there is always a space for any human, it doesn´t care how fucked up you are, my grandfather said once...

honest answer

if you want to die nigga do it but dont be a pussy and shoot yourself go out buy a gun (if you live in a shitty country like me where guns are banned buy a machete or some gay shit) then go out and fuck some people up slash some dickheads throat idk just get satisfaction before you die yano?