If ever you would kill a girl, how would you do it?

If ever you would kill a girl, how would you do it?
Also post that girl

For pleasure or as a matter of necessity? Because if i hated somebody enough to be willing to kill them, it would definitely be with a knife. Guns are too impersonal, i wanna feel the resistance of their flesh under the weight of my hand.

Out of necessity implies that not getting caught is the priority, and in that case i'd probably go with arson.

I don't hate anybody enough to be willing to kill them. Man or woman.

bump

bump

Go for a ride in my home made submarine

bump

poison

I'd kill her with kindness.

You'd kill her with the dumb look on your face?

someone post /the/ picture

rip rey

too soon

Friend's got a family cabin in bumfuck Appalachia. Kidnap the bitch, sedate for transit. Throw in van. Drive to destination.
Remove clothes while unconscious. Spot-weld wrist/ankle cuffs and steel collar permanently shut. Gag with panties (soiled from earlier drugging) and tape. Tie spread-eagle to game-hanging frame at cabin.
Hit with hose until she wakes up.
She'll know why I'm there, she might even be grateful. No need for explanation or threats.
Commence whipping/caning.
Rape.
Re-commence whipping/caning. Torture with cigarettes, jumper cables, sparklers, thumb tacks, poison ivy, thorns, pocketknife. Rest shotgun barrel against her cunt and fire a few dozen rounds until barrel is hot enough to give 2nd-degree burns. Use jumper cables to encourage her to deep-throat shotgun barrel while still hot. Turn clitoris into pincushion.
Hear apology/confession.
Rape.
Re-commence whipping/caning.
Torture.
Rape.
Re-commence whipping/caning.

Repeat until I get bored, she gets really ugly, or she she starts to stay unconscious after blackouts.
Then make her suck shotgun barrel again, but unload down her throat.
Cut down body. Remove teeth, fingers, toes. Pulverize teeth and skull.
Quarter body. Bury it around the mountain.
Achieve Closure.

she would be perfect for this

bump

this one. how is not so important, it is to save Europe.