What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Only Jews belong in ghettos, not whites.

Not even God knows

He forgot about me

really you wonder makes

missle#cruz i am now

Whitey has to pay for dem programs so we can keep voting dem demacrats

He wants to get niggers and SJWs to vote for him.

B-Bernie..

so is this false because it's not the 1890s or.....?

do you know any white people in the u.s. that live in a ghetto?

Many. Owsley County Kentucky comes to mind

It was a freudian slip displaying his distain for white people, the foundation of this country, and it's culture. Bernie supporters agree with that as well.

It's illustrative that our disagreements are not on political policy. They are based on hatred of the country or love of the country. The left needs to be shipped out. I hope the political climate once Trump wins, becomes hardcore enough to start the process.

It's essentially a civil cold war.

... Yes? Also white ghettos exist in the countryside. They're not primarily urban ghetto.

Me

>only niggers get gibsmedats

Thank God I don't know either of those things.

Life must be terrible for poor people in the ghetto

Lmao someone take his Xbox away

>I am white and I never dealt with ghettos since when I never hsd a job ghettos were something Elvis sang about. So I obviously know what its like now from experiencing it as a white male.

oh look a BlackLivesMatter retard. no you wild Jahoodies are ruining America with your rabble-rousing and pretending like you've struggled when you haven't struggled a day in your goddamn life please consider suicide. blacks arent bad but uneducated people are. and the black lives movement is nothing more than a PAID movement by the left to veil the real problems. wake up you fool

There are millions of whites living below the poverty line and in impoverished areas. The difference is that we don't gun each other down by the tens of thousands every year and turn our neighborhoods into literal war zones, so the mainstream tends to forget that millions of whites live in poverty.

Was he saying that even the poorest white is worth more than 3/5th a human bean?

that he doesn't know how blacks have it.