Ok Sup Forums

Ok Sup Forums.
So I arrived on my college campus to register when I was told that my scholarship was cancelled after a "regrade". With my scholarship gone, I can't afford to go attend any college. I was planning to become a vet. This crushed any sort of dream or motivation I ever had. Should I just off myself now?
>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2008/12/iphone-fart-app/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shoot up college be an hero

shooting up a bank or politicians that make you pay for education would be more reasonable, but i condemn such acts of individual terror. rather organize and overthrow the system.

But I liked it

is that a fucking thing? THey lure you to campus with some the promise of a free ride and then say "nah you gatta pay?"

Glad I learned how to day trade. Not a millionaire but damn I'm living better then most people that actually work.

Learn to day trade OP. It takes patience but if you get it right then on a good day you can make 1000$ easy. I started wit 500 bucks and now I have over 500,000. It's just patience and learning the trends.

in america there's nobody that can't afford college. you get some of it by the gov't and the rest is a loan. take out the loan for the rest, you're automatically qualified it's gov't regulated

day trading is for losers

I'm not getting a government loan. That's a trap I'm staying far, far away from.

Sorry user but every kid doesn't get a trophy for failing to make the grade. World needs cannon fodder. Go to army recruiter and say. Hello sir I am a college drop-out please send me to war.

Trips confirm

>mfw the American Education System is so fucked up
>mfw in Europe you can live for free as long as you're in college/university

That'll be nice for a few more years until that money is expended on sandnigger welfare.

Get a loan and work the rest of your veterinary life repaying it. You know, like how everyone do in the states.

That Europeans think this is a good thing is half the reason their civilization is failing.

>scholarship was cancelled

You can thank immigrants for that.

LOL!

yeh not crypto day trading...been doing this since 2014 and it is quite profitable....easy to predict as well.

Buy Ripple XRP while you can...over 5 years that shit will blow up to 20$. its at 0.22 right now....

If any Asian bank adopts XRP it will be the first domino. Get involved now. I got a bunch in XRP and on a good day that's where that 1000$ is.

this. please protect us from nkor by being a bodyshield on the front lines.

itll save animals too kinda :D

I used to want to be a veterinarian. But I ran out of money.

Then I started a dog business. Making half decent money i guess but the future is bright enough.

Start a business dude.

It won't, don't worry. Us Europoors value our education.
Nah, educated rapefugees tend to contribute to the civilization whether they like it or not. It's the uneducated rapefugees who're fucking shit up.

Day trading is Las Vegas for very rich people.

But if you can do it with $50, how do you start?

Probably a pump-n-dump I'm sure but if this isn't a scam how do you start?

like I said go crypto. It easy to follow....loser hear bad news and sell...so sell as soon as bad news rolls.....wait for it to level....buy again....you can buy the same amount or reinvest...I like to shave my earnings and keep them.

So first thing is find an exchange in the US....I live in the UK but am American.

Find an exchange and you need an ID and proof of address. After verification you can load funds onto the exchange and trade instantanously.

I use BitStamp and are realiable since they were breached...they have over compensated.....

CoinBase is the most common one. However they do not trade in XRP....I think Kraken does but like I said I use a EU exchange and transfer to a British bank....

Basically buy low sell high...right?

Right...but you have to have patience...no matter what the prices are doing stick to your decision...I'm going to buy here and sell here...

pay attention for any news...this market is very sporadic. Bad news everyone panic sells....but it won't be the end it will level off. Don't panic sell but do sell. Wait for the bottom to balance...then you can rebuy more coin or the same amount....up to you.

Start a fight club

>BitStamp

Thank you for the advice I would like to invest in the very low value currencies like Dogecoin etc.

Know anything about Changelly?

Personally I've never trusted new ICOs and have probably missed gains because of it...I know DogeCoin has been around almost as long as BTC but it isn't going anywhere because there isn't' any practicality to the coin. It's just there and a joke basically.

I've been following ripple since forever. I've made my lionshare off them...this is a gold rush. I think I read roughly 2% of the world is aware of crypto.

When it hits it will hit hard and fast. Get ahead while you can.

Ripple is a practical crypto. It uses blockchain tech to transfer money in any fiat currency or crypto to a seller in seconds.

Banks are thinking about adopting it and people say...what's to stop them from making thier own ICO?

Well nothing really but same thing can be said about phones....they could make thier own phones and all the labor that goes with it or they can just buy them from a manufacture for hald the cost....

that's what ripple is...a system that will save them money and if they use XRP in the process could save as much as 60%.....

that's why so many are behind Ripple because if banks win...we all win.

when I started investing it was about a penny. now its up to 0.22 USD....

It's had a few rough weeks but will steadly rise if any banks adopt it....

USA bank would be huge but right now they are catering mostly to Far East and Asia. Still a huge step forward.

it's not a fucking trap. take out the loan, you don't pay until you're out of school. just keep taking community collge classes. fucker wants everythign for free

Precisely because it is a joke I think it will take off when crypto becomes more well known. Don't underestimate.

The fart button app on the Apple store made millions when it first came out.

Jokes are quite profitable.

Thank you for your other advice.

AMAZING to hear they are catering to Asian markets. That is huge. thank you for your advice.

My advice is invest in 10,000 dogecoin.. Just in case. Only $20. I'm doing the same.

Btw how do I create a wallet?

so you're saying immigrants are smarter? bc it was an academic scholarship

A wallet for which crypto?

So you can either keep it on the exchange which is quite risky but gives you instant access to sell if you need to

or

a desktop wallet that you can cold store coins so no one can access them....

depends on the coin though..for ripple I'm using Rippex.

all desktop wallets cost a minium of 20 XRP to activate and you can never get that back. So if you plan on splitting it up keep that in mind.

the good news is your coins are on the ripple network.....you keep the secret key and if anything ever happens to your cold wallet you just input the secret key and you can recover your coins.

BitCoin you have to download the entire ledger from the beginning...I have 150 MB/s and it still took 5 hours. Same for LiteCoin.

different coins use different protocols so make sure you understand which one uses which and plan accordingly.

etrade or ameritrade, they usually give you a few free trades on sign up. 10k will get you $500 in free bonus money. if you don't think turning $50 into $500,000 is bullshit, i don't know how to stop the unstoppable. a fool and his money is soon departed

Lol no thanks that's for rich people born millionaires.

Thank you for the advice.

Why is keeping it on the exchange risky? 20 XRP is like what.... $2? I want a wallet for doge-coin long term storage and another for ripple or whatever asian market coin is going up right now.

why would one be more secure than the other? Any random person from the NSA can log into your account years later and steal your shit regardless so what difference does it make?

i'm starting to think vets are stupid.

how did you run out of money? they loan you money until you drop out. did you mean you dropped out? bc you can retry the classes and they'll still loan you money, they don't care if it's for 100 years, as long as you try

contact newspaper, sell sob story and "have a friend" set up a gofundme. Easy game

Born dirt poor with no help from mummy and daddy's trust fund.

I am capped at maximum loans. Cannot take more out without paying previous ones.

You have a limited amount of school loans.

because if the exchange is compromised, like hacked, you could lose your money and it is gone...forever...Most exchanges are waking up but it has happened where millions and millions have been lost to hacks.

Bitstamp is actually one of them but since they were attacked they've up security ten fold and now are one of the most secure exchanges...however it is still wise to store your coin cold so they aren't on any network and only you know the information to access them.

A lot of people store thier coins on the ledger nano S....but it only supports certain coins at the moment...

I didn't

I store my wallets on seperate HDD's and unplugged em.

It says I need to be online to see the screen. I've installed Ripple Wallet like you said. Sorry if Im asking too much.

>Cannot take more out without paying previous ones.
federal loans for undergraduate are capped at $138,500, graduate degrees have no caps

No, they are capped at 1.5x the amount of time it takes to earn the degree. Mine are capped at about 50k because I went to a cheaper school.

I spent over 6 years attempting to get the degree, but ended up working full time more than studying. Not interested in trying again.

OP I wouldn't pursue the dream of becoming a veterinarian or anything school related unless you come from serious money.

Direct all of your intelligence and motivation into starting a business and finances. There is nothing else on this planet worth doing honestly. Fuck science and fuck medicine. There is no incentive whatsoever.

becuase ripple network is always online...that's how you can recover your coins if your wallet goes tits up.....so go online....

don't worry Ripple is meant to be that way....alwaays online....but no one can access your little sliver. Only you.

How do I do that? says I'm not online. The hell.

settings....network settings....click the box.

if you're on the internet it'll connect and then say somehting like (you need 20XRP to activate you wallet)

sorry more specific...

log into the wallet....the gears next tothe bell...then settings...network settings....click the box to bring oyu online...then when you go to your wallet it should say that 20xrp thing.

Nevermind got it. Online now.

Now Im just waiting to verify my account on bitstamp.

Thank you for all your help dude. I really appreciate it.

Got any closing advice for a newbie? I can keep a secret.

honestly it really is just patience....so many people panic sell...like look at the charts on bitstamp if you can...there was a panic sell a few days ago because China banned all new ICOs....

Perfect opportunity. Sell off ahead of the panics...the market will crash...in XRP terms it was like 7 cents or something...then you can buy low again.

or if you are a holder then just hold it will recover....I don't believe in much but I do honestly belive XRP will be big...like 20$ big in 5 years...maybe 7 max.

if you plan on holding then fire and forget....invest the amount you want and check back in 5 years.

if you wanna day trade then keep you ear clsoe to the ground...because there is always money to be made...fucking always.

You will make money...the amount you make is really how patient you are.

>Not interested in trying again
you dropped out, you could have taken out unsubsized loans after the subsidized ones

Yeah I was looking at those. Wow Ripple really shot up a couple years ago. Intense. I really want to get in on this, but to be honest I do not feel a cashless society will ultimately work.

This stuff can be stolen and hacked very easily.

But for short term and medium term gain, I think this works. Land, silver, and gold are still king to me. Mainly land.

I want to hold onto Ripple as long as possible but like I said I experienced identity theft with the NSA recently. Two different cases.

You better CONSTANTLY check your ripple account. Anyone at the NSA can save your password for later use 2 years after they quit. Change your passwords periodically. My advice to you after experiencing identity theft. Heed it. Could save you hundreds of thousands of dollars. Take that VERY seriously. There is an epidemic of identity theft right now. And I have shit assets but my identity was still stolen twice. The only possible cause is the NSA as nobody else ever had my info ever under any circumstances.

Change your password every 2-3 months.

Maxed out dude. There is a limit. I chose to give up instead of private loans though.

You're right... this just a means. I want land. The only things that matters to humans is resources.

Land is the way to go....I want an oke size house with a forest under my name. I'mma see how XRP evolves and if it goes right I might be able to afford a few forests. If I dumped it all today I'd still get a good house with a decent yard lol.

Damn nice... Just between you and me (and the NSA workers writing down our bank info to steal later)

what cryto do you think will be most profitable to invest in that is currently low value? The newest one you know of that is gaining traction.

I'm honestly betting on dogecoin.

Never underestimate the profitability of a joke.

wired.com/2008/12/iphone-fart-app/

Demand for the scholarship promised from the Dean and if he refuses then challenge him to a fight

hahah honestly I don't trust new ICOs. I'm sure I can gain in DogeCoin but best to stick the coins openly traded on common markets.

I've also been mining ethereum on my 1070....been a week and made 10 bucks lol....

DogeCoin has been around since BTC and hasn't gone anywhere man.....you can bet on it if you want but I feel it's a lost cause...

I remember they got a sticker on a NASCAR car once....but that was the initial....just check the graphs and look for common patterns...

>private loans though.
unsubsidized loans aren't private. even if there's nothing wrong with private loans as a last resort

I am maxed both sub and unsub dude.

Thanks for your advice. I really cannot than you enough. I am learning a lot from you its insane.

You see Etherium rising within 1 year?

Ethereum is just another money maker...the ones to watch are BTC,LiteCoin,Monero,and Ripple.....BTC is big daddie whatever happens to it the rest will follow. LiteCoin is like BTC but faster processing for transactions in their ledger...look at it like if BTC is gold then LiteCoin is Silver. Everyone used BTC in the initial launch for drugs n such because they thought it was anonymous.....not so much if someone related a BTC address to you....so Monero is the answer to anonymity...it is the first truly anonymous payment system. Ripple I told you about and has so much promise it's unreal. I really to hope banks adopt it.

Those are the crypto's I really follow that are pretty cemented in terms of future growth.

I've researched Etereum quite a bit for mining purposes but they use some fucky Gas system to send money....Idk...not worth understanding unless you're doing large amounts....which I won't be.

No problem on the advice....get involved and make some money

I thought Monero was a scam honestly but you seem a lot more experienced than me. I read a couple posts on reedit about ti being a scam apparently...?

If it's truly anonymous then there's definitely hope in it.

I didn't know that about litecoin so I'll keep an eye on it.

No you dont.

to be honest it could all be scam....BTC could be being manipulated by major coin holders, Ripple founders have a large amount of coins stashed away they could just cash in and dip right now.....

There is always what they call FUD...Fear, Uncertainty, and Disinformation.

although negative like I explained you can make money when FUD actually grips a coin community....just look at a few days ago with the drop off....perfect example of how to get ahead and sell before the panic sets in...

that's why if you day trade you need to stay on top of all the news related to your product

You are a complete fucking dumbfuck.

that the problem. both systems got pros and con

>europe is better
>usa is better
this is non sense.

You know... One thing i never understood about trading:

Why is it so bad to miss a sell rush? As long as the currency isn't completely and permanently destroyed, can't you just wait until the next cycle when it goes back up? Your funds will be tied in, but if a stock goes down from 100 to 50 all of a sudden, then doesn't it make sense to hold onto it until it hits 110 or osmething?

yeh you can hold if you are just one of those people...people like me that trader the shavings....then you this is like a good double down in black jack...money to be made....because you buy 10 coins at say 100$, You see FUD about to take over, It's at 150$ and you made 500$, So you sell...the market crashes down to 100$ and stays there...so you buy again....10 coins....you gained 500$ and now are right where you started investing.

but now you got 500$ capital....

if you miss the sell rush its fine...as long as it isn't like "your coin is investing in fascism" then it could recover in a week or two.

but theres money to be made in those sell offs man.

Yeah right, American Education rapes graduates with debts. European Education pays graduates during and after their studies, until they get a good job.

Yeah I know. I only have $50 to start though. Stocks are a no-go but crypto might be doable for someone in my income bracket. Hopefully....

I quite honestly believe you have over 500k if you started in 2012 with just a few thousand. I wish I had done the same. But I've always been very poor.

At least the gold rush isn't over yet. 10,000 doge coin for $20 seems like a good deal for when crypto gets popular. Why do you think it's so bad? Just because it's stagnant for 5 years doesn't mean it might shoot up. And for only $20 it's not much of a risk. That's a pizza.

You could make money but not much. looking at it....think about the math and the market.

0.003 is it's recent high?

So 20/0.001984 = 10080.64516129032

So if it goes back to its max recently at 0.003729

Your money goes to 38.25

You made 18.25 USD for all your struggle.....

You'd make more money buying BTC and waiting 3 weeks.

or ripple for that matter....

20/0.23 = 86 coins....20 for the reserve leaves you with 66

say a it goes to 20 bucks....66x20=1320