Are there any feminists on Sup Forums? Like at all? Just curious. pic unrelated

Are there any feminists on Sup Forums? Like at all? Just curious. pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZymFMmpOa0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No but we have feminist hate/cringe threads semi-regularly, lurk moat faggot

That depends on your definition of feminism. If by feminist, you mean that we should try and break down the social expectations of both sexes and have more social equality, yeah. I'm a feminist.

If you are going to start saying that women are paid less than men, or that they have less rights, then I will not associate with you or appear to be of your faction.

Women, have a set of social expectations that they are trying to disassociate themselves from, and I support that. Equal expectations for all.

We also have nigger hate threads but that doesn't mean there are no niggers on Sup Forums.

Lots of us.

We come here in teams with the intention of correcting your thoughts and rapidly moving threads we don't like to page 11.

We have several IRC channels where we can links to target threads.
You guys should never have raided tumblr. That was a stupid decision. Sup Forums used to be Sup Forumss little brother, but now Sup Forums is progressive central and all of the sperflords have been properly quarantined in Sup Forums finally.

Sup Forums will eat itself.

>Women, have a set of social expectations that they are trying to disassociate themselves from, and I support that. Equal expectations for all.

Both genders have a set of social expectations set up on them. They also have innate set of biological, psychological and physical differences. When a woman says "I'm not looking after kids and family" that's not an empowering thing, it means shes a broken woman who is denying what she is. When a man says he's "not going to provide for a family and create as stable a life for them as possible" that's a broken man who is deny what he is.

We don't have a clear idea of what the meaning life is, we do know that creating families is what we are here to do. Regardless of what the higher purpose is.

But women ARE paid less than men sweetie. If feminism wasn't necessary, half of congress would be women and half of America's CEOs would be women as well.

The fact that they aren't is evidence that we still have a lot of work to do.

Also, one in 5 women are raped in college. We are never going to be an equal society until we emasculate all men so that they don't allow testosterone to dictate their thought process.

Yeah. Feminist here.

Reporting in.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to not be a feminist in this day and age.

As soon as I saw the word sweetie I knew what this was

>sweetie

Fuck you troll

Awe. You're so cute!

I'm not trolling. Granted, we have a lot of work to do, but I'm not so obtuse to be unaware of the progress we have made. Take a look at how well we are doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZymFMmpOa0

While watching it, ask yourself how many Non-feminists even know who Hanna Rosin is and then see if you really think I'm trolling.

Sweetie.

(((power dynamics)))

Stop watching right there.

Jesus Christ. This is infuriating.

Also
>(((Rosin)))

Losing privilege isn't an injustice.

>male tears
you do know that's slang for sperm, right?

I agree hat men also have social expectations, I don't really like those either. I disagree with your implication that women are better at child rearing than men. They are better at making tit milk, but I think a man can do a fine job of raising a successful kid.

A woman is also just as capable of providing the bread for a family at this point. W aren't in the industrial revolution anymore and physical labor is becoming less and less necessary.

I have a friend who used to be a coworker. We did web development together. His wife's career took off in a big way, and he took on the role of stay at home dad.

inb4 they are an exception: You are right, they are an exception. But that is because they made themselves an exception by not setting expectations on eachother.

I think you put too much stock into the physiological differences between the sexes. A man raised by flowers can be feminine. A woman raised by wolves can be masculine. Anyone can learn to be a mechanic/ceo/programmer/parent/waitor/salesman/chef or aquire any set of learned skills.

>We are never going to be an equal society until we emasculate all men

good luck running a stable high standard of living society with only lesbians and eunuchs.

>/b
>progressive central
>literally every second post a nude trade
i call bullshit

I'M SO ENRAGGEEEDDD AAAAAGH. YOU GOT MEEEE!!1!!1!!

people who acknowledge that alternative definition are irrelevant, so it doesn't matter.

That's not feminism that's equalism,

feminism had it's day last century, it did it's job. 3rd wave feminism is a fucking joke.

I dunno, that kinda makes sense from a certain viewpoint.

in what way irrelevant, literally everyone on this site agrees on that much, even fucking /mlp

You're saying that 1/5th of all female college graduates in the United States are rape victims? I think your numbers may be a bit off

>Losing privilege isn't an injustice.

it is if the 'privilege' is earned and given to somebody less deserving to fill a quota.

Hating feminism may be fun but it is irrational.

welp Sup Forums (unfortunately) got mainstream so of course peps will spam stupid shit, but the amount of fucked upness in this site would trigger any self-proclaimed feminist or leftist in 1 minute tops, and you know how much they love their safe spaces

Checkem

Women are paid the same for the same jobs. Any data I have found that supports women being paid less, I have found to be an unfair compilation of data. Study's have shown that there are a multitude of high paying jobs that women don't regularly apply for. If demographically speaking you could pay women less for the same job, then executives would be hiring females to save money on that cheap labor.

I partially agree with your remark about congress because those are positions people are voted into. But you also have to take into account how many women are actually running for those positions. Is it half? Do they have good ideas?

>rape
gtfo troll.

(((Detected)))

the definition of privilege is relative. You only see it as a privilege if you don't have it.

In fact "White privilege" in america doesn't make sense because white people are the majority. So it's not a privilege, it's the norm.

Therefor black people aren't lacking "white privilege" they're experiencing a "black disadvantage"

privilege is something that is experienced by a minority group.

>hating feminism
implying it is modern feminism, there should be no one that's not a fucking retard that supports it
implying it is 2nd-1st wave feminism, those movements already achieved their goal, with this new one not really having any particular one set

>If by feminist, you mean that we should try and break down the social expectations of both sexes and have more social equality, yeah. I'm a feminist.

This.

Judge people by their ability and actions, not their gender/sex/race/religion/etc..

so many fish on one line

no

I'm ok with being the waifu in the house as long as women don't destroy the economy.
I am quick enough to make me food do the house n shit and have 10+ hours left for nothing minus the sleeping time.

(No babys tho, lotta work)

>Granted, we have a lot of work to do, but I'm not so obtuse to be unaware of the progress we have made.

Even if you're a troll we know why you are here. GET FUCKED

That was written by a larping poltard you idiot.

What's wrong with having multiple partners? (not a tumblr, I swear)

women are restricted from doing certain things for a reason.

No matter how many people believe that dressing like a slut is not consent (its not), dressing like a slut is going to get you assaulted. Its a literall biological truth

When it comes to "radical feminism": The reality is that radical feminism operates in an intellectual realm where biological drives don't exist, men arent physically stronger, and women get to reap every advantage if their gender while men are denied theirs

If youre dating a feminist, stop.grow some fuckin balls. Get a girl who pushes her titties together for you while you fuck them and rubs ur back

World is plenty full of women who are ready to make YOU happy. Why yall are STILL fucking these girls is beyond me. If you cant find a good girl, masturbate. Trust me, very old fag here

Not implying that feminists wont let you titty fuck them, but am implying that feminists see all sexual acts outside of traditional intercourse and cunnilinguis as degrading

No.

"Ladies is gender neutral"
like what the fuck I understand in every grammar it's male pronouns that can be used as gender neutral plural nouns. What are you going to do, if I call ladies my closest male friends as a joke. These are problems that are never going to be taken seriously until they can be monetized. I sure as hell am buying such merchandise as a joke, what now am I part of the economy? zzz

does Sup Forums look like a kitchen to you?

This. Have some self worth, it's part of what makes u worth on the dating market

Problem with your advice, Mr. oldfag, is that those women do those same acts for you and every other nigger on the block.
Todays women are different from yesterdays women, the woman you grew up around.
The choice for young men today is get a degenerate women and hope she didn't see enough dick to mentally bar her from forming a lasting relationship, or masturbate your life away in a room. Anything else is deception and naivety