Whats the proper waiting period before you can fuck a friends ex?

whats the proper waiting period before you can fuck a friends ex?

Never... unless he says go for it.
It's a gray area but most of the time they're off limits if they were serious.

Dump more

this only came up in my life once and he asked me first.

as for myself, they're off-limits for at least 6 months.

It's never going to be ok. Even if he says it is cool it really isn't. My advice is that if she wants to fuck you and you are willing to lose your friend just go for it.

the microsecond they're split.

If your friend is butthurt over you fucking an ex, they're not a friend.

1000 days

You're a fucking idiot who probs doesn't have friends

There isnt one. Ex's are always off limits

about the time needed to get sloppy seconds

This is a bullshit girl meme. If you don't want my dick in her, better keep yours in.

Wow, you sound DESPARATE. I'm guessing you never had a girlfriend. At least not one that any of your friends wanted to fuck.

This

Fuck you OP, some social reject tried fucking my ex because she talked to him out of sympathy because noone else liked him and he took that the wrong way, but it was the persistence and losing me as his only friend that really pissed me off. I hope he killed himself by now.

Today.

did he actually fuck your ex?

Depends on the level of friendship. A close friend never without his okay. Someone you know and are cordial with? Whenever who cares. People you know and dislike the sooner is better.

waiting period lol just fuck them and dont tell the friend

idk if she's trying to set me up or really wants the dick

he'll never be okay with it

so fuck it, do it before they're an ex if you want, he'll be just as mad

You don't ask him if you can fuck her. You tell him you're going to fuck her and judge his reaction. Me and my buddy swapped bitches all the time. We even shared a few. if he's going to bitch out over some ho forget him. Get your dick wet but leave it at that. If you date her you're no friend to him.

saw a vid of her masturbating once. good stuff. any more pics of her?

Anyone worth their salt would tell you that the appropriate waiting time is half of the length of their relationship. (Excluding people who've been together 5+ years, then it's probably not a good idea at all)

Thus right here. I witnessed this exact thing happen between two of my friends. It took them years to start talking again and they only did that because the girl broke up with the other friend after a while.

Spoken like a true nigger.

I can tell ya that I lost a friend because all he did was try for my ex's so.... Do with that info what ya will.

This

do you have the video still i lost it

You're a cunt mate

more tits

let me look.

damn nice man what made her want to fuck you

A waiting period? This logic is so weird to me. The more friends you have, the more women will be in your circle. If they're single go for it. I fucked my friends ex of 4 years 2 weeks after they broke up. When questioned I told him that just because we're friends doesn't mean free pussy isn't free anymore.

C U C K

Fucked her the night she broke up with my friend

got the vid

vola dnknp7xr

any luck homie?

see

Once she's changed the sheets...

Pretty much this. Also depends on how close you are to the friend and how long they were together. Most of the time though it's just not cool.

If she fucked your bro
>it's a no go
seeing them naked is always on the table tho
because it's fruitless
but not live and in person
>DAVE

Never. Bro's before ho's

This fucking guy....

She's their ex for a reason, literally the minute after it happens it's fair game.

I'd just ask your friend and see what he says. Tell him if he says no you won't do it. Unless your a nigger then ask him and fuck her regardless.

Got with my friends ex a few weeks after they broke up. He was more upset that I didn't tell him but got over it pretty fast. Should never let a bitch come between friends.

>unless he says go for it

even then i'd be skeptical

Depends on the circumstances. I started fucking the ex of a friend within a month of them breaking up. They were serious for about 3 years and have a kid together. But as soon as you tell someone "i fucking hate you and can't stand the sight of you", that shit is fair game, yo.

real friends fuck their friends girls while together pussy, why wait til they break up

a good friend of mine fucked my ex, we're not friends anymore

If you and the girl want to fuck then do it.

The idea that one persons feelings should come before two other peoples feelings is stupid.

Depends on whether she left him or vice versa. If he dumped her she is fair game.

Make her dress up and act like boxxy when you fuck her.

The truth is... You really don.t need that girl. Your friend is gonna feel like shit even if he.s not tellin u that and you might ruin your friendship. So... The answear is...forever..

Best to wait until he leaves the room.

This.

What the fuck is this

thanks for these posts. not op but i dated a girl for 3 years fell really hard for her and after we split my best friend of 12 years starts seeing her. he avoided me for 6 months before he had the balls to tell me they were dating.

trying to stay friends with him but i really have no desire to stay in touch with him other than message him on fb or whatever. i'd be less sour if he brought it up to me beforehand, but jesus. i asked him like 20 times to hang out over those 6 months and he always made up excuses because he was too afraid to tell me anything.

sucks but what can you do. instead of being really close with that 1 friend i'm now closer with 3 other friends.

How about don't be a fucking whore.

You don't own the girls and you guys are betacucks. It's obvious why you lost the girl. Fuck them the day they break up if shes for it.

> wizard detected
They're split up, they're split up

3 days

This is true. Pussy really isn't that important. Better to not fuck with your friendship and kick the guy while he's down. You can always find it somewhere else.

About an hour after they break up and she comes over to my house.

"Chad," I think your mom is calling you up for dinner.

The moment they break up.

Sup Forumsros before hoes, so never

Any friends that fuck your ex are not looking out for you. Save yourself a lot of trouble and cut them out.

Learn your lesson.

I think you don't understand the Chad meme.

Never. Ever. Bros b4 hos, jackass. How much pussy out there? Billions. How Many friends you have?

Case closed

coworkers ex, after they broke up, she fucked a bunch of us, think it was more to just piss him off

why do you have like 4 diff girls in the same vola

Life isn't a cheesy preteen novel about high school, bud.

It's an ex, not stealing private property.

"Bros before hoes," "Guy Rules," "Bro Code," and other shit is an excuse for emotionally compromised men in a desperate situation trying to claim something is no longer theirs. Unless she had a profound effect on his life then you should reconsider, but she's an ex for a reason.

How's high school?

*that is no longer theirs

>unless he says go for it
She's not a game system or a toy or some tool to borrow. Why so many fags have this preteen ownership of exes mentality is beyond me.

Child.

Never.

Don't listen to this guy, OP.

Ask your friend if he's cool with that. If he's not you gotta make a choice between pussy or your friend. He might be cool with it.

Now. I refused to fuck friends ex girlfriends for years and every fucking time the friend ended up eventually being an asshole anyways. In some cases the friends ended up being cock blockers. Unless it's a life long best friend where they've been together for years fuck her. And fuck your friend or being a ego driven shit.

This guy gets it.

So many retard opinions in here from either
A) memers
b) cucks
C) guys who have never had a serious relationship