TRUMP GENERAL - MARCHING TO THE CAPITAL EDITION

>Delegates Trump: 1,171
SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/default.html
CALIFORNIA, S. DAKOTA- 5/23 registertovote.ca.gov/ cafortrump.com

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Hannity 5/18/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zK574DCejQA
>Ivanka on CBS 5/18/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ulwj-1Wbms
>Roger Stone on Malzberg 5/17/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ASp0gYlc_ck
>Trump & Megyn Kelly Exclusive Interview 5/17/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eCdfZyIR4Nk
>Donald, Jr. on Hannity 5/17/16
youtube.com/watch?v=XLW6jun8Nvw
>Donald, Jr. on Kelly File 5/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=W-_Xuh_00Mg
>Carson on Hannity 5/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=rlR_Yx2oLVI
>Trump ex-gf on Hannity 5/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=EYvIbKDj1rE
>Trump ex-gf sets the record straight on NYT Hit Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=E_ehidkNhkw

ENTERTAINMENT
>IT’S ME MEGYN!
youtube.com/watch?v=oL4yvvfFLEU
>Journalist that tied Ted Cruz's Father to JFK Assassination and exposed Rubio's foam parties found DEAD
youtube.com/watch?v=Yz5S2SrVZPY
>Still Report #876 - Beth on Lying Media
youtube.com/watch?v=E02xvvFfouU
>Anderson Cooper EXPOSED lying on live television over Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
>Trump Effect – Remix
youtube.com/watch?v=q2mof1hwT0s

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
rallyfortrump.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKffJc5m8k4
blog.dilbert.com/post/140353736681/a-letter-to-donald-trump-from-a-voter-not-me
donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform
youtube.com/watch?v=96EZly177IY
nationalreview.com/article/435527/anti-semitism-donald-trump-right-nationalism-white-supremacism
youtube.com/watch?v=bnNWUUZ7cEA
youtube.com/watch?v=e5Cyq3jD2Ho)
thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/253193,Polish-American-Congress-threatens-to-undermine-Clinton-campaign
observer.com/2016/05/bill-clinton-declares-war-on-poland/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for warm patriotic buttholes

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

AWWOOOVEMENT

>tfw no MAGA gf

My OC is finally getting some more attention again!

MAGA!
youtube.com/watch?v=jKffJc5m8k4

How many hours until Trump Rally?

CHOO CHOO

What's the deal with the RNC?

xth for Bill "JUST" Clinton

>berniefags

>click on Google doodle
>see this
How long until Google goes after Trump

Kissinger is going to attack Trump a week later like Haas. lol.

STUMPED
T
U
M
P
E
D

"Marco do you still intend on supporting the republican presidential nominee?"

just gave you another view and a (You)

Foreign Trumper, Loyal to my Highlord, reporting in.
I didn't want to ask again but I posted just too late to make the last thread.

What happens to Trump General if he loses in November?
I'm not trying to cast doubt on THE WALL, but I'm just wondering.
If Trump lost will Trump General just dissolve?

I don't want a repeat of South Thanet.

How can Trump fix illegal immigration by building a "wall"

While the vast majority of illegals come legally as tourists,workers,different visas
They literally take a bus,drive their car or fly.
And they just don't leave.

How will Trump deport 20-25m illegals from many countries who will not recognize their nationality/destroy their papers?
How will Trump deal with their legal offspring that are anchors for them?

Religion of peace strikes again. Ready for a bump in the polls?

TTP, TTIP, TISA will merge.

This, I am astounded that I havn't seen any commentary about terrorist attacks and their consequences on the election. Every time something like this occurs, his poll numbers will increase. The greater the incident, the higher the rise.

Actually, this reminds me of rumors that the BLM and Soros agitators were wanting to organize a march from the DNC convention in Philly down to Wash DC.

So I've been away for a week on holiday, I know it's >reddit but what the fuck is going on with The_Donald. Are they not Sup Forums approved anymore?

>last guy left officially running
>only gets 40% of the state vote

Pretty ''Sad!'' performance desu, hardly uniting the party

Holy fuck.

He already looks JUST.

>Marrying Hillary

Biggest JUST moment of his life tbqh

Literally
>no papers
>get sent to Mexico
We're literally going to round em up, go door to door, conduct raids, and lock em I'm traincars heading towards Mexico City, I've never been so proud of my countries potential

They were always only useful idiots.
As far as I know it got taken over by SJW mods who banned all the posts shitting on Islam. The original founders made a new sub called Mr_Trump.

>ywn see what goes on inside of the trump war room

Great article I somehow had missed
blog.dilbert.com/post/140353736681/a-letter-to-donald-trump-from-a-voter-not-me

WAR ROOM

This.

>caring if redditors ban racism

Hello new wallpaper.

Do you really think he can do that in a country with such easy access to guns? Like, imagine raiding the house of some gang members or something. That would be dangerous for both parties.

Those that have legal citizenship,while previosuly being ilegal/on visas?
Those who exploited legal loopholes?

Ah right, surprised it took this long tbf

TRUMP MAKES ME HAPPY!

Donald hasn't used his iconic catchphrase "You're fired." this entire campaign. When/who is he saving it for?

donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform

>How can Trump fix illegal immigration by building a "wall"
Ask Hungary. You guys should be getting one sooner than us.
>How will Trump deport 20-25m illegals
It's 11.4 million
>who will not recognize their nationality/destroy their papers?
No papers = deportation. People have to prove their citizenship here.
>How will Trump deal with their legal offspring that are anchors for them?
Probably ignore them or give them the option to go with their family. Birthright citizenship is getting eliminated.

Obongo

>Obama
>Clintons
>Global Elites
Take yer pick.

I'd do it for free, I've been stock piling ammo for 15 years, would love to be a part of operation wetback 2.0

You're a fucking idiot gypsie. Now fuck off.

He has said it hundred of times at his rallies.

>no eagle
cap better be missing because of being on the photographer's head

That would be the obvious choice but it doesn't really work. Nobody is firing Obama. He served his terms and is now stepping down.

For Obongo on 20th of January 2017.

Who shall Trump's VP be? Like, actual plausible picks and not memes like Bernie Sanders.

Scott Adams says Scott Brown, I think he's good but has flaws.

Pros
>cool headed
>attractive
>can help with NH and Maine 2nd district
>Colonel in the Army
>experience in facing long odds against libshits in blue states
>can create a trail of tears in the case of a Warren VP nomination

Cons
>two time loser
>pretty shit on guns, but honestly Trump can just either tell him to take his stance or leave it and VP isn't going to have input on policy like that
>lost to Goofy Warren
>opens Trump up to feces jokes
>would most likely open Trump up to more "NOT TRU CONSERVATIVE" shit and two northeasterners on the same ticket

Please, someone put a MAGA hat on Kristol.

it would be funny as fuk

Nice letter.

He might not at all, it could backfire on him. He wouldn't want to be the reality tv president.

I'm excited for trump, he signals the death of the far right republican, he is the culmination of the far rights retarded paranoia of everything that doesn't have to do with white people, guns, and Jesus. Trump has burned the republishits to the ground and will lose to garbage Hillary, this will destroy the far right, once those paranoid retards are gone, Hillary will ruin the dem party, then we can get rid of the right wing centrist democrats and be rid of the two party system that has plagued us forever, both of them suck, but I'm glad that you far right wing nut jobs will be the first to die out, you fucking retards are just as unrealistic and degenerate as the far left communists

>What would you say to Obama if he was here right no-
>You're fired

If you're worried about the Wall, it's about more than the flood of drugs and undocumented foreigners pouring in. Arms are being flooded, from our 'side', to terrorists through Mexico. Fast and Furious wasn't a one time deal. Ambassador Stephens was attempting to buy back certain of these when he was massacred, and our military was ordered by State to stand down and let it happen.
As for trade, Bernie says the same as Trump: TPP will be a disaster. Trump wants us to stop being World Police doing nation building with stupid arms and trade deals. These, and since tere's no tariff on imports, American taxpayers are funding everything and accumulating debt. Better trade deals means a stronger economy with more Americans as producers rather than servants.
...just a few reasons off the top of my head

>Good thing Bernie is going to win.

What the fuck are you talking about

He got 67% of the vote yesterday

Are you that same sad fuck who thought the GOP had Kentucky yesterday and confused his results there with something recent?

Dummy, the GOP only had Oregon yesterday. Trump got 67%.

TRUMP DIGS COAL

I would suggest either Sessions or Newt. But WTFK? He's not going for demographic strengthening. He needs someone to compliment his ethos and can navigate congress.

Signing off! MAGA, brothers!

Good night washington!

See ya Wash State

Laters brah

I see Bill's HIV finally progressed to full blown AIDS.

I think the biggest problem of all with Newt is he would be the easy target for the media to stump, and he's old. Pretty sure big rallies and shit aren't the thing for him.

Sessions I think is more useful in the senate.

I honestly don't think anyone will know and he isn't really following the whole "pick someone from a swing state or demographic" shit because that usually not only doesn't work but can hurt the ticket (see: Palin and Fiorina).

The pool of plausible predictable candidates is kinda small tbqh.

>Following the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in December 2012, Brown became the first GOP Senator to support a federal ban on assault weapons.

Get him out and take his coat.

>Ask Hungary. You guys should be getting one sooner than us.
They fixed "migrants" that didn't enter.
How do you fix the ones that are inside your territory,have legal offspring,have expired visas?

>Birthright citizenship is getting eliminated
Trump has no legislative power to do that.

>It's 11.4 million
Conservative count,its more than that.
>No papers = deportation.
Where?
>People have to prove their citizenship here.
Thats a lie.Otherwise bum fuck Ching Ming,Rasheet,Pedro wouldn't have it good.
>Probably ignore them
That means you will still have the remaining 2/3 mexicans,more than you should,legally.

i cant breathe

lol

A Clinton Cruz?

>Where?
just put them afloat on rafts in international water.

What the fuck kind of fiction did you just cast at me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the tea party, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret meeting with the establishment, and I have over 300 confirmed endorsements. I am trained in speech repetition and I’m the top first term senator in the entire US congress. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this campaign, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over Twitter? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Jew donors and your taxes are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your campaign. You’re fucking dead, Trump. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stump you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in debating, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the GOP establishment and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dispelled, kiddo

I think Trump can easily tell him to fuck off with an assault weapons ban and clearly say "that shit ain't happening" but I do acknowledge he is shit in that regard.

I think Scott Adams is honestly more in favor of gun control because he considered that to complement Trumps "common sense conservatism", so that obviously wasn't a huge deal for him.

Honestly there are better VP picks but I think Scott Brown is one of the better ones, better than something like Christie.

I'm about halfway through today's Hannity interview. Seems pretty good so far.

I feel that whole rape allegation was blown up a bit. It was like a 5 seconds little interjection, not some full blown rape allegation. I dunno, after all that hype, I was a bit disappointed with it.

That said, this is a great interview. You can really see that Hannity respects Trump and Trump respects Hannity for being a journalist.

Who else excited for the moon colonies being confirmed when Trump announces his VP?

Any chance of Trumps NRA speech being streamed on friday?

youtube.com/watch?v=96EZly177IY

He couldn't care less about them.

Hell of a lot better than the shitstain that was Megyn Kellys interview.

Probably. RSB is streaming the fundraiser tomorrow.

MORE AWWWOOOOVEMENT

Yes, moon bases to launch further into space.
Mission to Mars 2020

>Trump has no legislative power to do that.
it doesn't take legislative power. There is no law regarding citizenship granted to illegal aliens. It's just a custom. All President Trump would need to do is say, "We ain't doin that shit no mo".

>Megyn Kellys interview.
Christ that was painful.

>BUT WHAT ABOUT WOMEN
>WHAT ABOUT GIRLS WHO SEE YOU BEING A MEANIE DOODOO HEAD!?
>lol those were dumb questions, sorry. we should really get to policy, but why did you bully me?
>lol okay, we'll get back to you in a bit
>heres like an hour of stupid shit
>here's 5 quickfire questions that are pointless BUY MY BOOK GOYIM

I don't even know what that was. Is the Kelly Report or whatever a regular thing? I thought she just had her Fox show. She's going to quit Fox and do her own thing soon, isn't she?

Sessions adds absolutely sweet fuck all to the ticket.

nationalreview.com/article/435527/anti-semitism-donald-trump-right-nationalism-white-supremacism

ben shapiro is so massively butthurt. we have literally destroyed this dude.

>The anti-Semitism on the right may slink back beneath its rock when Trump is defeated
>when Trump is defeated
>Trump is defeated
>Trump
>defeated

How do you respond to
>When was America great before?

If you say something like the 50's they'll bring up racism/sexism.

That's her new show. The Trump Interview was supposed to kick it off.

AWOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=bnNWUUZ7cEA

I don't know if this was discussed here, maybe I'll make a fool out of myself.

Anyway, a few days ago, Bill Clinton talked shit about Poland and Hungary (youtube.com/watch?v=e5Cyq3jD2Ho) and it became a very big deal here and among Polish diaspora in the USA.

Now, the Polish American Congress "may urge Polish Americans not to support Hillary Clinton in her campaign for the US presidency" - thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/253193,Polish-American-Congress-threatens-to-undermine-Clinton-campaign

It's an obvious reaction from them, because in the USA, the currently governing party has won the elections with 72%. At the same time, the Poles are generally voting Dem, so this thing can make them at least stay home, if not vote Trump.

observer.com/2016/05/bill-clinton-declares-war-on-poland/

During Ronald Reagan's presidency, 1981-1989.

>DA JOOZ
fuck these bitches are the worst, regardless of how cancerous they are to society people just hate them because they never stop fucking whining

histrionic fucks

archive? I don't want to give shekels desu.

Also Confederate States were pretty great too.