America HATE Thread

What is wrong with America? Why is the U.S. so degenerate, such a shitty nation?

I AM SO TIRED OF AMERIBURGER LOSERS ON HERE. GO EAT A FUCKING BURGER YOU STUPID FAGGOTS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WyL5ABXltW8
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/18/morning_joe_panel_clintons_connection_to_billionaire_pedophile_jeffrey_epstein_will_blow_up_campaign.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7p42uCWF7_Q
youtu.be/MW0yfP525Wc?t=39m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=WwGybS6TWEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stay upset, faggot.

Calm down Trudeau, you don't wanna elbow another one

It's not their fault. They're getting BLACKED.

A

How can you post on a Vietnamese comic forum when you're on fire, pal?

I will go down there and kick the fucking shit out of you. I'll challenge you to a fair fight and I will beat the living fuck piss out of your stupid fucking ass you fucking stupid fat American fucktard burger eating faggot. How fucking dare you make a thread like this and talk about the fire and challenge us. I could fucking end you if I wanted to. You have no idea who you're messing with or what you're starting. You think I'm just going to take what you say lying down? No way you stupid burger eating moron. I am going to obliterate you and then piss on the American flag and then I'm going to beat up some more Americans and piss on more American flags, because your nation is shit and your people are fucking fat and stupid and you are insulting Canada. We are a great nation and people, we have come a long way and our quality of life is great and we are a tolerant society. So you better fucking think about what you just fucking said to me because Canada is better than the U.S. in every fucking way, and Canadians are statistically superior to Americans in every fucking way too. You could have not said anything and been respectful and avoided your own obliteration. But you decided to open your fat burger eating American mouth and now you will fucking face the wrath of a Canadian. Prepare to be obliterated, you fucking subhuman.

never talk like that to my greatet ally

>America

See

i agree but canadians are 1000 time worse desu

canadians have none of the redeeming traits americans have and turn up all of the negative american traits to 11

FUCKING

Leafs triggered

America wins again

Because we as Americans celebrate stupidity. Just look at our political system, dems and republicans are both right wing, yet our population will argue forever about which one is better

reading Canadian shitposting is like listening to a 14 year old on xbox live

don't you ever talk to me or my ally's merchant again

Stay mad ;)

LEAF

Aren't you guys supposed to be apologizing now?

K. I don't think there is anything a Leaf can say to make me mad. Ya'll need to learn how to shit post better.

2/10 bait, maplebro

Thats a mighty fine burger there, now run along little snow nigger, leaf piles that bother get burned.

OH, CANADA IS THE ONE TO TALK.

CANADIAN CULTURE HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=WyL5ABXltW8

Calm your tits, Coldsteel

Nice try but that is a Canadian

But... You made the thread.

>what is wrong with america

well for starters, there's this
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/18/morning_joe_panel_clintons_connection_to_billionaire_pedophile_jeffrey_epstein_will_blow_up_campaign.html

>Leaf trying to start shit
Also burgers are fucking delicious how can you even use that as an insult?

Those are not valid constructive criticisms of the United States.

THIS

I'll come down to the U.S. and kick your fucking ass you FAT stupid lardass burger eating American pig fucktard faggot.

Don't you dare challenge us.

POO IN LOO, FAGGOT!!!!!!

There's always Sup Forums.ca faggot

Long time ago when I played Zombie Master, a mod for Half-Life 2, I got some very interesting people on the server.

One guy from some European country came on at 4am my time and everyone was laughing and having fun. We started to joke and one of them said.

>Why do all American talk like burger?
>All I hear is BURGERS, BURGERS, BURGERS!

SHOO SHOO

Your anger only makes the burgers better shit moouse

What's the matter? Are you upset that you have a cuck for Prime Minister and that America will soon have a God Emperor?

is this the new gorilla warfare pasta?

mmm tasty burger

chill out woman beater, I'll sure it will pass. I didn't even see you hit her. But you went to drama school so handling dramaqueens should be your thang? no.. not that either? well what do a trudeu do then really?

>fuck me he's like a Jens Stoltenberg tranny
>be Jens Stoltenberg
>only got power cuz father was PM too
>was commie spy for USSR in the 70ies
>not "leading" NATO
I said it when dat man got dat pos, this would be the end of the alliance. The eternal jew, wrecker of nations and the world.

First post, with 99 dubs to boot. Can we just make Canada into a territory now? They might come to like Trump given a bit of time.

Seriously, though, I love Anglo-Canadians. All the ones I know are among the best people.

Canada. Darling. Baby. Simple, naive child.

You're just feeding us energy.

Shut up woman or I'll get Justin Trudeau to elbow you in the tits too.

But if you kick the shit out of me, I win.

Right?

>challenge you and I will beat the piss out of your fucktard burger eating faggots.

Jigaboo - here's to you
If you can - try it then

youtube.com/watch?v=7p42uCWF7_Q

youtu.be/MW0yfP525Wc?t=39m40s

>be dutch
>just casually smoke weed every once in a while. No biggie
>ameriturds legalize it
>muh weed this muh weed that
>omg but the medical possibilities
>we need more hipster shit
>huh weed is the best 420 xDDDD

We're gonna annex your non-degenerate provinces and nuke the rest. Go die, Canada.

What is an Ameriburger and I'll take six of them.

holy shit how did is your entire country's news cycle get dominated by a person getting tapped in the chest

Fuck off, leaf.
Burgers are bros.

i dont understand this also if weed cured cancer why do the dutch still have cancer

It's only 4 am, and I'd rather wait until lunch for a burger.

But if you insist.

MILLIONS OF PEACHES
PEACHES FOR ME
MILLIONS OF PEACHES
PEACHES FOR FREE

>choosing traitors over loyal subjects
Stay cucked Nigel

Fucking try it you cuck. Bring your friends, too. I'll put so many of you fucking leaves on the ground that people will think that it's autumn.

>they honestly think calling us burgers is insulting us

Because great recognizes great.

That's the mayor of LONDON. So, no. I had no fucking choice to elect a filthy paki shitskin cunt.
I fucking live hundreds of miles from that festering shithole in a remote mountainous 100% white town. (pic)

London should be wiped off the face of the planet with holy radioactive hellfire.
We've easily got enough nukes to do the job properly.

>leaf butthurt about his thoroughly cucked country and lack of freedom
die in a fire syrup nigger

I linked incorrectly
See

Simmer down maple nigger, why don't you htab yourself a nice refreshing bagged milk since your shit country provides that? Also how's the dollar value? Still 75 cents?

yeah were all stupid and fat and ride scooters in the stores.

Why can't we just Ban Canada from life?

I'm texting this from my i pod while ridding my scooter around wally world.

lmao

hell yeah

A bond between father and son cannot be broken

Canada is the laughing stock of anglo country

>What is wrong with America?
Nothing.
>Why is the U.S. so degenerate, such a shitty nation?
Sounds like you're just jelly :^)
>GO EAT A FUCKING BURGER YOU STUPID FAGGOTS!!!
I am. It's loads better than that puke-diarrhea food you call poutine--I ain't "poutine" that shit in my mouth.

>be leaf
>get burnt

But I love America, we're BFFs!

Nah you showed your lack of loyalty to your own kind in your previous post.
Just like Rhodesia, the homeland stabs us all in the back.

>non americans
>on an american website
>on the internet invented by america
>complaining about america
>via things invented by america

much wow

so hil

I want to live in America, but I'm white so they won't let me in.

A Fucking Leaf

I listened to that Trudea cunt apologise on the radio for bumping a womans tit.

How the fuck leaf news makes Australian News, I do not know.

Also, he sounds like he's in the closet.

>hating on the greatest nation on earth when we gave the world McDonald's, Baseball and M16's

your country is anal bead xddddd

I would like a burger

I would actually love a burger right now, getting sick of eating eggs every morning

>a fucking leaf

>leafland is basically a northern state and worse in every way
you were so close to being born in the greatest country on earth. i don't blame you for your anger

>mcdonalds is degenerate
>baseball is painfully boring
>ak >M16
Post good examples of your country next time diabetes-ridden piece of complete garbage

Dinner time soon, gonna get me a big fat juicy burger.

but i love you canada. i wanna eat cheeseburgers and poutine for every meal

>again

>baseball is painfully boring

say that to my face and not online and see what happens

I will annihilate you if you decide to come down to the U.S. boy. Come and fight me leaf, I'll kick your ass to next Sunday, you'd better believe it, useless leaf.

Your country is run by a joke, your commie healthcare can't even afford a gurney, your women are disgusting, and I'm not very fond of the French if we bring Quebec into this. Not to mention that your flag is A FUCKING LEAF.

725 5th Ave, New York, NY 10022

Come and get your ass kicked, you dirty fucking leaf.

I'm sorry man but it is, I would rather watch hockey or soccer than baseball.

t. Ted Cruz

I'm with the leaf on this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=WwGybS6TWEM

I wonder why it's always either a leaf or a roach that starts these threads.

OH YEAH?! WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN, YOU DIRTY ROTTEN LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT, BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME, AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP AND INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS IN A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES, BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS, AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS.

(You)

You have a weird fetish, user

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>he would rather watch Canadian ice dancing or foreign fruit bowl ball fondlin
You don't watch America's pastime because it's exciting, ou watch it because it's a great way to gather together in the sunshine, eat fresh hotdogs, catch the foul ball/ringer that heads straight towards the stands, drink a cold beer while spending time with the family, etc. You don't watch baseball on the TV unless you like the sport. You go to a game not neccesarily for the game itself but the experience.

>all these replies to pasta

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

burger did nothing wrong leaf