The United States fucking the world

So, how does it feel to be cucked by the most powerful and advanced nation on earth? How does it feel knowing we can do essentially whatever we want and there is NOTHING any of you can do about it?

Allow me to introduce you to our TR6. The most advanced intelligence gathering craft in the world. This baby is not your average run of the mill spy plane. This is something beyond the comprehension of 99% of the nation's on planet earth.

As you may have seen. China recently intercepted one of our "spy planes". This is common as it's a good way to cuck rival countries into believing we are idiots who don't know how to gather intelligence. You interscpet one craft while another is fucking you in the ass and you cannot even detect it.

No other nation on earth has one of these and the United States has three. Inb4 "what a waste of money". Any of you who hold government or military jobs will know just how important it is to be able to fly an aircraft over an enemy nation without setting off any radar.

This craft has been spotted all over the world including countries like Russia and China. Yet it never comes up on military radar. It can only be seen with nightvision and it doesn't make a sound.

There is a possibility it could be flying over your country now , as a TR6 takes off from groomlake every Thursday morning at 1:25am. In fact, one should be dusting off right about now.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=K57dVZ4oHtQ

Other urls found in this thread:

radionz.co.nz/news/political/289192/us-naval-ships-invited-to-visit-nz
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/France_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We have the best government and military, don't we? We are so awesome.

Nice story Cletus

>The most advanced intelligence gathering craft in the world
must be, because i can hardly see it

get your shit together op

Unfortunately for the many people of Europe, it's not just a story. This craft has been spotted many times over the UK, and Belgium.

Welp I guess I am a #MuricanLarrikan now

Why is it so low-poly? It doesn't look cool like your other planes. I think you're losing it, Amerikeks.

Those planes sure do keep you safe, right Cletus?

Not sure why it decompressed the file that small. One minute.

Our protractor planes are unbeatable.

The TR-6 was commissioned in late 2008. Obviously long after 9/11

I'm not sure why it keeps shrinking the file size. It typically doesn't do that. Strange.

So why are you getting cucked by Israel every time?

you alrdy have way better than TR6 ameribro, in fact you are the only country knowing how to use properly MHD

Already way over the 7th stage.

Memes aside, this craft has been spotted many times over your country and even your airforce command went crazy when it become evident that it was flying freely over your country undetected.

Of course we denied any existence of it.

We do have a lot more advanced experimental craft as the TR6 is almost eight years old. But our most advanced craft that is in active field duty is the TR6.

You didn't answer my question

You didn't have a question. You just said some buzzword that are popular among Islamic youth.

That thing sucks compared to the SB-3 Ghoul

So your entire government bows and claps for the Israeli prime minister for no reason. Ok m8

> your entire government

No. The Republicans clapped and praised Netanyahu. The Democrats and minions of Obama didn't clap because they didn't want Netanyahu there. In fact, Nancy Pelosi about had a nervous breakdown. But that's because Netanyahu is a conservative.

>the most powerful and advanced nation on earth
>374x135

Yeah, sure, John

>Makes a super secret spy plane that is super secret and awesome
>everyone knows about it

Sure thing Cletus.

> This is common as it's a good way to cuck rival countries into believing we are idiots who don't know how to gather intelligence.

American intelligence is proving to be a contradiction.

The CIA have come for you brah, making sure you don't spread that info.
Off to the fema camps with you.

>-48,609

YOU'RE A RIGHT FUCKING ANGLE

We only have three? How in the fuck are those three pieces of shit supposed to spy on the world? It looks like a gimmick to me. And you implied that we once had *four* of them, but one was shot down by China or some shit. They apparently have a 25% chance of being detected.

>as a TR6 takes off from groomlake every Thursday morning at 1:25am. In fact, one should be dusting off right about now.

Well. Someone just lost their job at groom lake....

> everyone knows about

Not sure that's true, Charles. Hiding the truth in plain site is the best way to conceal it. Not to mention that it cannot be detected through radar so why not brag about it? And it's not like the craft doesn't exist. It's been spotted all over the world and confirmed by many governments including the Belgium government.

> Hur durr it's Aliens

Kek. Don't make me spilly my coffee.

Ayyyyy lmao

We only have three because they are expensive as a mother fucker and with three we can accomplish everything we need to.

> you said we used to have four

No I didn't you idiot. I said China intercepted a CONVENTIONAL spy plane. Not a fucking TR6.

>No I didn't you idiot. I said China intercepted a CONVENTIONAL spy plane. Not a fucking TR6.

No one gives a fuck. Three of these fuckers are basically useless and by your own admission, many countries already detected them many times over. This is an overpriced gimmick.

looks like the phoenix lights craft

Who do you think leaks most of this shit?

> three of these things are basically useless

I would say the same thing if I didn't know anything about them.

>many countries already detected them

True. Several countries have seen them on video with nightvision. But not on radar. If you had the slightest idea of how important it was for a craft the size of a football field to not show up on radar, you wouldn't be talking out of your ass.

>So, how does it feel to be cucked by the most powerful and advanced nation on earth?
How does it feel knowing the female vote put a nigger on your throne? DESU you should nuke yourselves before your memory is tarnished further.

We've been telling you cunts to piss off for almost 30 years, and now it looks like you're going to cave in.

radionz.co.nz/news/political/289192/us-naval-ships-invited-to-visit-nz

USA: Cucked by the Kiwis edition.

America you've been running your stinking beak off for too long acting like your the shit.

perhaps in theory you have the biggest war penis.

You've forgotten how to get an erection tho. TR6 LOL what goods that if your country is filled with ignorant politicians who are bieng constantly outmaneuvered diplomatically.

Theres more to war than amassing military assets.

You faggots were the first to use females as soldiers.

Vikings were the first SJWs.

>374x135

Since 2008, we have only manufactured THREE of them and many nations already know the cat is out of the bag, so to speak. It's useless and a frivolous waste of resources.

>spend billions in a giant flying spy toy
>alrdy have the NRO

sometimes ameribro i swear...

> U.S. warships invited into New Zeland by New Zeland

Kek, are you sure we are the ones getting cucked?

>nigger for president
one little ground invasion and you would get your shit pushed in fatty

Probably the jews, to use in their greater scheme of things for shekels, it's ALWAYS about the shekels.

> EU countries talking about political leaders

Hahaha. That's a good one. Especially when London is the Islamic capital of the world.

tricks thread

to be honest I don't know whterher it's jews or muslims

Well, I guess that's why you don't have a job for Lockheed.

It's why I am not closing in on 21 trillion dollars of debt with fuck all to show for it.

> US flag

>muh debt

Kek. You people are so simple it's fucking hilarious. It's almost like we live in two different realities.

Here's some reality: Trump's administration is going to take a hard look at your shitshow and realize that we don't have the liquidity to manufactures hundreds of your worthless flying gimmicks; the US government will subsequently void their contract and you will be out of a job within 3 years.

Yeah you can totally do anything, as long as you don't get nuked to shit.

> implying the president has any say over what we do

Jesus Christ, you really are nieve aren't you? If the president had any authority over what we do then we would have been put out of business in the Obama administration.

The truth is, we have less oversight than any branch of the military. And nothing will ever change that. In fact, Trump would support our work in heartbeat

Hey, why not just go ahead and post the launch codes while you're at it. Thanks.

>The truth is, we have less oversight than any branch of the military. And nothing will ever change that. In fact, Trump would support our work in heartbeat

>In fact, Trump would support our work in heartbeat

Doubtful; my brother is a high ranking chair force officer and he claims it's full of inefficient, bureaucratic red-tape (he doesn't go into any details, though). Trump's constant references to prior strong military generals gives me hope that he is aware of some of that bullshit.

so.. can this spy plane fly good?

This isn't very big news. Other countries have them but they can go invisible so you can't even see them in the sky.

We can nuke you if we want.

>intelligence gathering for ants

The Chairforce is a client of ours. Not our boss.

> Strong military generals

Who do you think aproves our work ? Who do you think represents each branch of the military when seeing our new craft and tech? Each General would highlight every area in which our research is important. Namely being keeping a technological edge over our rivals.

I take it you have never served the country in any capacity?

Your nukes are basically ours that we lended out to you just to piss off Russia.

You're welcome.

Doesn't stop them from nuking you.

>I take it you have never served the country in any capacity?

It doesn't take a fucking genius to see that these pieces of flying shit are completely impractical. We only have three of them and they've already been detected countless times in less than a decade. This is all about money to you guys--I'm not sure what the nature of your contract is, but I'm going to assume it's highly in your favor as far as the US armed forces are concerned.

It does. Because France cannot nuke anyone with the authorization codes. Guess who has the codes.

> honestly implying France has free will to use nuclear weapons as they please when they don't even belong to them.

So many idiots in this website

You got your ass beat by jungle gooks in Vietnam and Korea and then again by durka ragheads from the desert wielding ak's, and you were so frustrated and humiliated you couldn't do shit you take it out by killing civilians and locals

Even serbia shot down some of your 'invisible' aircraft

They've been detected but never shot down or intercepted. Many "UFOs" have been seen and caught on camera. That doesn't mean they are impractical. Especially when they are decades ahead of anyone elses technology.

Also, there is a reason for allowing leaks and letting experimental craft be detected.

>Your nukes are basically ours that we lended out to you just to piss off Russia.
>You're welcome.

>This is the mentally of American Sup Forums users

What the fuck did even contribute to? You keep saying "we", you did nothing. You're just a fat faggot that shitposts on Sup Forums all day about how good "we" are.

Faggot you've contributed nothing to America except swallow massive cocks.

They have the authorization codes you gronk. They tested nukes by themselves without the codes and they could use them on you too if they wish.

So many idiots in this website

You stopped being a country after WW2. You are a Frankenstein nation just like the many middle Eastern nations built after WW2.

Calling yourself Germany is basically a cliche.

You sound upset. Go have a glass of water and calm down a bit.

Americans proud of spy plane
Us Krauts did this over 60 years ago. But nice try though

What the fuck are you even talking about you stupid cunt?

you got beat by a communist drunks, an island, and those very people who got beat by jungle gooks and durkas

This is OP.

> France tested nukes so that means they have the codes.

> France could use nukes on America because it makes sense that the United States would just hand nukes over to a European country without any saftey protocol

Are you even trying?

You should go have a glass of water to wash all that cum out of your mouth.

They have made there own nuclear weapons.

Are you even trying?

question do you think older generals are the reason behind hindering technological process because of lack of imagination , and if we had younger people in charge we would advance faster?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/France_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

> France is known to have an arsenal of weapons of mass destruction. France is one of the five "Nuclear Weapons States" under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, but is not known to possess or develop any chemical or biological weapons.

>but is not known to possess or develop any chemical or biological weapons.

Can you fuck off, retard?

We won Korea you fucking Kruat My grandparents both raped enough German girls that half your country is either American or Russian please just fucking die already

>Doesn't post the whole clip

You are truly a cum guzzler.

What the fuck.
Absolutely not, you tried to prevent us to get our nuke, Mendes France and De Gaulle said fuck off and carried one.
Stop thinking you created everything past 1900 stupid amerifat, french scientifict invented the base of nuclear physics (Becquerel and the Curie couple).

>develop
Present tense
They have made nuclear weapons before.

Can you fuck off, retard?

>We can nuke you if we want.
You can try. Not really a fan of escargot, but I'm always willing to try new things. Hope it tastes good deep-fried.

Technology advances at a steady rate unless something innovative is discovered that can be used as a leaping stone.

Generals have nothing to do with it. The scientists, technicians, and engineers are the ones who make shit happen.

Kek. Silly vassal state. If we decided it wasn't in our best interest for you to have nukes, then you wouldn't have fucking nukes you stupid frog cunt.

Jesus Christ. Do these client States really believe they are some how our equals?

Okay kid. Whatever you say.

The edge continues to ooze.

Well good for you burger, i hope this empowers you grately. This knowledge must bring a bright light to your otherwise eventful and fulfilled life

So now that people are fighting to make being a transsexual socially acceptable after gay marriage was made legal, what comes after that? The only thing that comes to mind is a push to make bestiality and pedophilia acceptable.

>KEKEKEK I'M A STUPID AMERIFAT, COLD WAR IS REAGAN, ROCKY IV AND RED DAWN

You have no clue what you are talking about, France in the 60s took its distance with americans, we left NATO in 1966, sadly since all other president Pompidou are a bunch of traitors they progressively lick your ass with the final blow by Sarkojew who throw us in NATO agin less than 10 years ago.

Still thanks to based Charles action 30 years ago we did not join your filthy lie in Iraq.

>roleplaying as your country

Many of these so called client states are superior to your joke of a country. The only thing you Americucks gloat about is how strong and rich your country is, but what does it matter if your people are living in poverty. France and many other countries are far superior to the US in terms of the basic standard of living, which is all that really matters for the average citizen. Also, you think the US is much stronger than they really are. Though you are only a beta 15 year old so what can I expect?

>So now that people are fighting to make being a transsexual socially acceptable after gay marriage was made legal, what comes after that? The only thing that comes to mind is a push to make bestiality and pedophilia acceptable.

Bestiality and paedophilia aren't even on the same level. Homosexual relationships are between two consenting adults.

It doesn't harm you either, so you'd have to be a literal retard to think gay marriage will bring down society around you.

>inb4 it's a jewish conspiracy for some retarded reason

>burger here thinks he's not owned by china
>top kek

You belong to us. As all of the EU does.

> many of your vassal States are more powerful than you
> all your people live in poverty
> France and other weak European nations with tiny militaries could total beat you
> also. The same countries that are being taken over by Muslims have a better standard of living!

> 15 year old!

Hahaha! This is entertaining.

Why is Airbus so much better than Boeing?

What happened to American engineering and why is it so shit now?