Discuss

>Discuss

what?

Ethiopia was only occupied and Italy lost it within a year of joining ww2

And what was the partial European control in Saudi and Turkey?

>european conquerors
>couldn't even get turkey which is INSIDE of their continent

kek. not even once. send us another crusade we will test something

>Russian is part of Europe
>china was partial controlled by Europe
Yeah your image has a lot of bullshit, OP

Why noone hadnt still corrected it ? Iran was occupied by UK and USSR during WW2

>implying European countries weren't too subjected to control of other European countries

I mean, it give a wrong impression having Poland and Ukraine in the same category of Spain and Britain

Britain essentially set up Saudi Arabia

Same goes for the Koreas though, if the US and USSR are considered Europe.

macau
hongkong
shanghai
chengdu
etc

>turkey
>inside Europe
Fuck off

>implying European countries weren't too subjected to control of other European countries

every single one of them at some point in history, what's your point

>Sakhalin and Vladivostok are Europe
ok

Ukrainian cossaks have contributed a lot in all russian conquests in the east.

>Japan
that is somehow pretty impressive

>This map considers Turkey and Russia Europian
My keking kek

Imagine not only being Albanian, but also being blind. What a dreadful existence!

Russia was never under european control, you mong. Literally never conquered.

England isn't european.

Oopsie meant Britain not Turkey

Russia is not a part of Europe and when was Ethiopia ever conquered?

1936, the Anglos bribed Muss*lini to attack them so that we wouldn't buy up the Iraqi petrol company

Based Nepal BTFO ing pigskins for centuries

>Ethiopia was only occupied and Italy lost it within a year of joining ww2
It's a meme tier map posted by an English teacher. Sage and ignore.

>Russia isn't Europe
>kazakhstan was never under Europe control
>the yellow ones are full bullshit every single country has influenced by the others isn't Europeans were the only ones

Isn't that vague as fuck? It ignores the context for a lot of these conquests.

>Turkey
>Europe
Stop the wishful thikning, Roach

It was under Italian control for 5 years, it isn't much but it still counts

That's the same as Moors saying conquered France.

>Ethiopia was only occupied
Where do you draw the line between occupation and colonisation? Ethiopia was annexed and merged with other Italian colonies in the region

I don't think the Moors occupied the whole of France and forced the king in exile with his government and formally annexed it to their caliphate

>Where do you draw the line between occupation and colonisation?
Japan was occupied. Thailand was colonized. Simple really.

Not to mention most of the conquests happened between the British, French, Spaniards and Portuguese (barely from them tho) while the rest of Europe stuck to themselves.

Nah, we did it too

Turkey is European

t. Abdul Turkuloglu

Literally shit.

North Korea was heavily influenced by the USSR in the 40's and 50's.

Not to the extent that Iran or Afghanistan were

Fake map

Korea and Japan are just US military bases

White people have literally ruled the entire world

>t. us military base

Weren't you kicked out of Africa and India? That's not what I was really thinking about desu/

We made some... arguably bad decisions during our streak, but we were still incredibly important to the entire operation.

>Japan are just US military bases
Yeah after having the entire world gang up on you and then being nuked in a starving population. They were more of a success story than most of Eastern Europe from beating Russia in the Sinno war.

And despite your meme post, the facts don't lie.

>but we were still incredibly important to the entire operation.
Not really.

Take another history class, it would be good for you

Anatolia's name used to be Asia.

Size doesn't necessarily equate to importance. The Dutch Empire is considered to be extremely important in colonial period despite not being anywhere near as large as the British, French or Spanish empires.

Thailand only existed as a buffer between British Burma and French Vietnam.

Ha ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never try to start a serious discussion with an Australian!"

at least we have independent diplomatic right, therefore it's clearly not a colony of USA

occupation of 1945~52 was by UN but not only USA.

Turkey is not in Europe

I would say at t least 10 years of ownership, Ethiopia was barely held onto without aggression and fighting still happened after the initial war

Japan was literally directly controlled by white people for 7 years.

lol never
the only war japan has ever lost is against the entire world, fighting over by far the largest battleground in human history, and still managed to score an unmatched k/d ratio

whitey's been too weak to defeat the rising sun in 1v1

Japan was never colonized but was forced under the threat of arma to open to the world and "westernize". I mean they did a pretty good job and became a world power in a few decades, but that's even worse than colonization to some extent.

>Boasting about killing 25 millions chinese peasant
Wew lad. That's only because you're counting the absolutely laughable China in this chart.
Wanna look at the ratio after 41 ?

>boasting about """""""""""conquering""""""""""" natives equipped with spears and stones around the world

wew lad
europoors were even worse than that actually

t. buffer state

>k/d ratio
Real life isn't CoD

The majority of you k/d ratio was against other asians

>Spain
>Europe

>European

Ahm..

Britain, France, Spain, Portugal, Russia , and the Netherlands were the only ones who kept a real Empire worldwide.

That's 6 countries. The rest didn't really did much did it. Italy and Germany maybe, but they got in waaaay to late. Belgium as well.

I think you mean Western Europe + Russia.

The fuck have Scandinavians colonized besides Oil reserves. Greenland does not count, otherwise I myself have colonized my fridge many times. Not to mention the rest of Eastern Europe.

Based Thailand.

Basically this.

Turkey had to be protected by Europeans in the XIX century.
France and England went to war together to protect Turkey from Russia, because they didnt want Russia in the mediterranean.
They also defended Turkey from the Egyptians.

Thai and Ethiopia were just a buffer between Brits and France
Korea was ours
yall have to admit Japanese superiority

It was genius diplomacy. No other countries could bargain for being buffer.

Russian Empire wasn't a colonial one. Colonialism is a strictly european concept.

Denmark had African and Caribbean colonies

jealousy is a disease, get well soon :*****

I'm not very detailed about Thai's behavior at that era, so I don't have right to deny Thai archivement I guess

Anyway Thai have cool impression for me

>all the green are now independent thanks to japanese liberation

I think Poland should be Colonized or controled by Europe.
Poles are as many as Spaniards, and they were made to disappear from the map by 3 surrounding powers.

Japan and south korea is under western influence right now.

We were only one who stand with Japan in Asia.

>he fuck have Scandinavians colonized besides Oil reserves
are you serious?
Ever heard of the danelaw, normans or russia?

not really
japan is a great power, we are friends with the west as long as it's beneficial

Stop trying to be non-Euros.

God you're like a reverse Turkey.

Love you too :3

Danelaw and Normans are kinda way behind in the past.

It's like saying the Germans had colonies in Iberia because of Suebi or Visigoths. Even Vikings came here.
I did forget about the Swedish owned land but that wasn't colonies really.

The Russian Empire was colonial, it was just land-based colonialism instead of sea-based. A lot like the US for most of its history.

>Stop trying to be non-Euros
N E V E R
CONQUERED

Russia Empire was a standard, old-school land based empire which grew by conquering and settling. European colonialism is a different thing entirely.

STOP.

IT.

I want to colonize Thailand´s boipucci with my cock

Yeltsin drunkenly trying to get into a taxi in Washington while only wearing underwear kind of feels like a symbolic surrender by Russia tbf

how is georgia not european tho?

How is it surrender? Alpha af. And I didn't know that Washington was in Europe.

>Thailand
>not "partially colonized or influenced" or at least "in European sphere of influence"

>As part of the concessions which the Chakri dynasty offered to the British Empire in return for their support, Siam ceded four predominantly ethnic-Malay southern provinces to the British Empire in the Anglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909. These four provinces (Kelantan,Terengganu, Kedah, and Perlis) would later became Malaysia's four northern states.

>British subjects shall enjoy throughout the whole extent of Siam the rights and privileges enjoyed by the natives of the country, notably the right of property the right of residence and travel. [...] British subjects in Siam shall be exempt from all military service, either in the army or navy, and from all forced loans or military exactions or contributions.

>Like many of the king's children, [Prince Prajadhipok, future king] was sent abroad to study, going to Eton College in 1906, then to the Woolwich Military Academy from which he graduated in 1913. He received a commission in the Royal Horse Artillery in the British Army based in Aldershot[...]

Not to mention Thailand itself is just a Siamese rump state.