Who would win?

Who would win?
1,000,000 elephants or 2,000,000 crocodiles?

Assuming all adults, the elephants. Not even a real contest.

There's a reason crocodiles will tend to ignore elephants crossing their river.

Elephants weigh 5000-6000kg and crocs weigh 500-1000kg

Yeah but two crocs per elephant can probably utilise the bitting power.

Two crocs are not going to be able to drag an elephant underwater and deathroll them, nor are they likely to be able to tear into them enough before simply being stomped by the elephant.

baby elephant dont give no fucks

What if they bite the front legs of the elephant and let it bleed out and go onto the next one?

Baby hippos will literally play with adult bull crocs.

While they are clinging to those legs, another elephant will just stomp on their heads. The only reason that crocodiles exist is elephants don't like the way they taste.

As far as I know, that isn't croc behavior. I'm not even sure if they could manage to get to an artery through the elephant hide and muscle.

The reason crocs exist is that they aren't stupid enough to pick fights with things like elephants.

But the other elephant has two on his legs as well.

think about it...the animal instinct thats involved...they aren't planning like..."we lure the elefats here in the water and pounce"

like what the fuck is the circumstance OP? If its just an empty platform with the numbers presented...based on animal instinct the elephants would win.

Crocodiles any day. Just look at the picture, you clearly see whos the alpha? Expect more of those guerilla snoute bites

Let's say it's 50% water and 50% land, with a nice slope going into the water to make the croc job easier. Also the elephants are thirsty and the crocs are hungry.

Thirsty elephants will often just dig into the ground near the water, creating clean pools of water so they don't have to deal with that shit.

what is the incline of the slope into the water.

really ?
shit they're smart

Elephants are equipped with four legs apiece. Even if ach elephant had 2 legs in the jaws of crocs, they could use their free legs to do some stomping.

Idk, let's do a random of 33% slope over 500m. Sounds maybe alright. Max depth would be enough for the elephants to drown.

Yep.

elephants by a mile

Since most of you are saying that elephants would win. I'm changing it to 4mil crocs vs 1mil elephants. Proof that I am op is this second picture of a fight with an elephant and a croc.

That's a coin toss. It depends upon the strategy employed by their generals, and home court advantage.. IF the Elephants stampede on dry land they will just pulverize the crocs. However, if the crocs somehow sneak up on the elephants and grab on before the elephants know what is happening, the crocs might pull it off. In water, since it would be all muddy and the elephants wouldn't be able to see them, the crocs would win.

all the elephants need to do is step on them crocs and not being gay faggots and let the crocs bite them in their fucking nose arms.

I think the crocks would win this time. Considering how multiple crocs would mentally and physically fuck with one elephant.

Yeah but I think elephants would be overwhelmed by the sheer numbers and lose their morale.

Elephants still win. Elephants are smart as fuck.

what if the crocs start throwing hand grenades tho?