Happy Portuguese Language Day, Sup Forums!

Happy Portuguese Language Day, Sup Forums!

Congratulaciones, Brazil and the others.

99% of brazilians don't deserve to live

how much
apartment in Vitoria
?

suadade meus amigos.

eu gosto de bunda preta

Is Porto Alegre a nice city to live in?

Once was, but Rio Grande do Sul is basically bankrupt now, and crime stats are high. Florianópolis is a better option.

I've heard great things about Floripa. Nice city layout and location.

It's really a nice city, considering the brazilian standards.

Congrats for making Spanish beautiful, companheiros.

I find Santa Catarina fascinating. Next January or February, I am planning a trip down there. I like German influence as well as Floripa.

uma

SC is kinda an oddity in Brazil, as it is mostly rural but have high standards of living too. If you want to visit smaller cities, it must be one of the best states to go.

Cool!
I understand that the larger the city, more crime. But is Sao Paulo a decent place for a tourist? Rio is certainly a good place to get mugged, however I really want to see Cristo Redentor and ride the cable car.

São Paulo is actually the capital with the lowest crime occurrence right now (proportionally, of course). Government is decent and did an okay job about it in the last two decades.
It's still violent for most of first world standards, but for Brazilian ones SP is quite a nice place (if you like huge concrete jungles). Just try to avoid any favela.

>Rio is certainly a good place to get mugged, however I really want to see Cristo Redentor and ride the cable car.

Rio is a mess, and has a bad reputation even inside Brazil, but it certainly has many iconic Brazilian landscapes, so many people think it's worth the risk.

Thanks for the info!

;)

Isso e maravilioso! Voce esta feliz?
Eu quero um pouco de cafe, por favor.

Shut up, tundra gook.
That would be 92%, there is 8% that deserves to live.

Probably much cheaper than in most other capitals, but why would you want to live there?

Meme tier language

brazuca de merda
o dia de portugal, camões e comunidades é só no dia 10/6

>o dia de portugal, camões e comunidades é só no dia 10/6

Is Portuguese education really that bad?
Portuguese Language day ≠ Camões/Portugal day.