Why is Twitter filled with literal cucks?

Why is Twitter filled with literal cucks?
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

vaarrests.com/page.php?action=view&id=4049&jail_id=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just buy a can of spraypaint

sure, use ANOTHER white invention

you're scum

Sticks are brown

found your own company to make nigger prosthetic legs and see how well it goes

Shh! You're not suppose to give logical explanations to women, just let them get their attention.

That would require work and daddy just isnt around to do that

Kek, coz he's black am I right

O+P student here
The field is undeveloped but there's a definite selection. There's whole companies committed to making the most realistic skin in all colors. Thats some fake ass bullshit she's spouting

well you dont see a black man in that picture sooo

Wanna bet his dad isn't around? Statistically I have a larger chance to win that bet.

You can literally choose a leg of art if you want
Unyq.com

>Not tricking your leg out with stickers
plebian

My guess is she only looked at the cheapest one.

just fucking paint it retard

I ever lost a leg
I wish I can get a prosthetic leg that makes me look like Megaman

Thanks, just bought some sick ass skater legs.

The reason she got him in the first place was to try to show the world how tolerant she was, so of course she's going to use the little fuck for it every opportunity she gets

Wear a brown sock and quit whining

underated post

I find it humorous that the father is such a deadbeat nigger he couldn't even give her a proper son with all his arms and legs.

She's right, niggers should be put down when they're injured.

Smear some shit on it

whats wrong with white skin?

>O+P student
I'd make a joke about faggot studies, but they probably have that now in colleges.

Do tell

>There's whole companies committed to making the most realistic skin in all colors.
B-B-B-BUT THEN I CAN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW WHITE PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY OPPRESSING MY SON

Even then the prosthetist would probably spray paint it himself, which would literally be is job

Just soak it in some shit for 24 hours, problem solved.

That kid doesn't look mixed either.

maybe she should ask asians or niggers for leg then, oh wait yes its whites invention in shitkins countries he would be legless

It doesn't look like he is her biological son. He was probably adopted from Africa or some stupid shit that's why he's crippled

Amazing 10/10

then Dont have a nigger son you fucking cunt

I hope culturally enriches her when he gets older by beating her to death with said prosthetic white foot. And he probably will.

did she get rekt by the right-wing meme squads?

If I had a twitter, I would say

>well just send your nigger back to africa, that way he won't have any prosthetic leg at all. Problem solved

and you'll get banned.

>colors do not matter

uw0t?

This is wrong on so many levels.. If you don't put bitches in their place they end up believing their bullshit actually has merit and deserves attention.

What a disgusting woman.

b-but i thought biracial children are super healthy
so how can he be disabled?

so paint it you cunt

whyd the lady pose with a little ape

She seems pretty degenerate Desu.

Do you think she also used the prosthetic leg as a make-shift pleasure dildo? Seems like some degenerate shit a woman would pull off when bored around a house with nothing to do.

She's a criminal too

vaarrests.com/page.php?action=view&id=4049&jail_id=3

best post

Sounds like cultural appropriation to me. Son should not get a foot at all. Just a stick and a fucking mud hut.