Sad fresh greentext time, dear anons

Sad fresh greentext time, dear anons.
>be me
>28 y/o, 3/10 looking, hugless virgin
>have no friends, family has forgotten me years ago
>old classmates dislike me, co-workers dislike me, neighbors don't even greet me
>have bday today
>haven't got a single call or text from literally no one, except a friend on steam
>didn't buy a cake for myself, honestly, I don't think I deserve it with a life like this
>wish I was dead by now, but I'm scared if my family feels guilty later

Would Sup Forums be that good to wish me a happy birthday, so atleast I feel good one day in the year? Thanks

Happy Birthday, user.

Happy birthday bro!!

dont be sad you fucking cunt
Happy Birthday dude

Its ok if u do it. Happy birthday.

Waste of fucking space

KYS CUNT

Hang pls

Happy bday. Jesus Wants to have a personal relationship that grows with you.

Matthew 7:13-14

Marriage feast parable

Happy B-Day OP, if I may suggest hang out with the friend on steam it may make you feel better.

can u be an hero on bday?

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

its not you fucking idiot kys

THAT'S NOT A BIRTHDAY WISH

Post steam. Ill send you a vidya.

I'll hug you user, just dont be gay about it

Merry Christmas

Happy birthday user. I promise your life can improve!

Happy birthday loser. My only hope in life is to not fall as far as you, but in saying that I have planted the maggots in the mind of the universe, I am not offended.

>haven't got a single call or text from literally no one, except a friend on steam
>except a friend on steam
>literally no one

no wonder you don't have any friends

Also easy to say when it has nowhere to go but up.

Happy Birthday dude

user fuck ppl just get some weed and go on a hike nature is fucking dope and it's fun asf to smoke while hiking

Who whispered in your ear to say that?

Holy shit, why dont you make an effort to improve your condition? Your life sucks becauseof the decisions you make. Identify those bad decisions and habits and work towards eliminating them. You will get laid.

Happy birthday Sup Forumsro. If I knew who you were,I'd bring over some whiskey and kush. Probably give you a handy as a gift.

>leedgeface.jpg

happiness is a choice OP, work for a change or KYS fag

Happy birthday man, i'm that crazy guy always insulting everyone spreading insane racism but i dont know, happy birthday. Hang on there it will be better. Find something of value you like (a sport,art,etc..) and do it 24/7. You will have a purpose in life

>Anonymous 09/06/17(Wed)19:08:55 No.74
add me on discord user let me tell you how your life ends. From a Psychics point of view
Malturism#0453

> This.

Either you improve yourself, or remove yourself from the game of life.

happy birthday. user. hope your day starts to look up

Happy birthday Sup Forumsro!

Rent a hooked and punch her in the face while fucking her, easy solution to all your blues

Happy birthday my dude

How much activity are you putting to yourself outside of the house? That is a huge impact to a person's life at the point in which you are in, as staying inside only hurts you more than experiencing new things.

>get a dog
>go to dog park
>meet 7/10 chick with other dog
>hook up
>start dating
>make her fall in love with your dog
>and your dong
>if all things end badly give her the dog so she has to spend more money
>win

Happy birthday

I know that feel, in my elementary school they would always announce birthdays during morning announcements. They never said anything about me on my birthday.

Happy birthday user.

Wait till you see muh dik

happy Sup Forumsirthday fag

Use some social media shit and make friends, hang out and change your life

Nothing is edgier than le dank meme arrows rite? Well meme'd friend!

Happy Birthday user

Remember that shit always changes OP. It might get worse, it might get better.

Enjoy what you can today and tomorrow and the next, and know that birthdays are nothing important. Chin(s) up.

Happy birthday user

Happy bday mah nig stay out there and smash the hoes

Fucking happy birthday user, if I knew you, we'd go get some drinks and smoke some bud. Have a good one for me I know what its like to be forgotten

I dont know you, OP
But I know and user was born on this day.
And for this, I'll celebrate, and then sulk and fap sadly

Happy bday! Everything will be ok dude

FUCK PEPE

Happy birthday buddy :3

Happy birthday bro

Happy Birthday

happy birthday Sup Forumsro!
go get fit and gain pussy.
It works and you control your own destiny.
Man up and take the reins or settle for what you're in at the moment. Your choice Sup Forumsrother.

Happy fucking birthday user, if ya got a friend on steam that wished you a happy birthday I'm willing to bet you got a pretty nice personality :3c

>4
Hey brah, what was your favorite videogame as a kid? Mine was super mario 64. It might be an obvious choice, but the fact that alot of people have the same feelings for the same game makes me feel connected.

Fuck the trolls, Sup Forumsro.
Happy B-Day!
May you be blown by a toothless midget without a gag reflex on the bus home from work.

No-Homo love, OP. :D

you did this to yourself, anyways, the good news is that you can change it if you are willing to finally take a risk in your life.

Honestly, I'm in the same boat as you, OP. You gotta learn to be there for yourself first because at the end of the day, you're only guaranteed yo have yourself Self-reliance and self-love is an invaluable skill. It's way easier said than done, but you will get there if you really want to be happy. The shitty people in your life at the moment are unimportant. Right now, focus on taking care of yourself and building a life worth living. Be your own best friend. It is fucking hard being alone. You don't deserve it and at the same time you can't change other people. We get dealt bad hands. But you can and will get through it. Happy birthday user. I really hope this year treats you well.