Girls we know FEET thread part 2! FB IG snap. Post those toes of hoes you knows! Include face

Girls we know FEET thread part 2! FB IG snap. Post those toes of hoes you knows! Include face.

glad to see someone saved my pic :)

Yea i really liked her. Cute girl. Great toes. Also coworker feet are fun.

I loved having her sole on my face when we fucked in my car

I know Sarah!

We all do user.

What a cutie. More pics of her feet? Did you lick it?

Yea but I'm the other, other, other guy that knows Sarah!

sadly i dont have anymore of her feet. and yes i did

This girl has my favorite pair of feet I've seen irl, I'd do everything I possibly could to her and her feet

what came of this?

I'd give my life for a footjob from her, and even if not that, I'd pay a good amount even just to kiss and play with them

Shes got great toes. Barefoot in a public restroom though?

Not a public bathroom, it's the cheerleaders changing room in the school. I've been in there, just stalls no bathrooms, so she didn't taint her perfect feet

Hopefully noting. I still wanna save her ig feet pics for when i can get to my pc and get the full quality ones.

Does Sup Forums want more of my gf?

This girl is amazing, both face and feet how do you know her??

Tell her to pick that blister off.

moar of this slut plsssssssss

yes I do, went to school with her
that's sadly all I have of her (feet wise) and don't want to derail thread

>went to school with her

so unlikely for you to get any more of her feet then? shame cuz she is stunning, ever did anything with them or her shoes/socks??

yeah. All I have is from social media and sadly, no

11/10

Sister

>don't have anymore

Footfags never get rid of pics. Stop bullshittiing us kissless virgin faggot.

I just came to your sisters feet. Sjes really cute. Age?

Dana

Jordan Nolfi

Nikki

Been a while since I've seen this foot goddess

She's really hot, moar?

Oh nice, you should let her know she's a huge foot slut

Please tell me eVERYTHING about this woman

Wife's

fapping to her till i bleed

Coworker

Love coworker feet. So much fun.

buump

last comment made me lel

Ya know? Without all the samefagging and othet bullshit, i kind of enjoy just seeing sams sexy feet posted in here. I think ill fap to them!

I always liked her too. Anyone else have any other good classic fb footsluts since the thread is dying?

buuump

other fave is that slut is classic

Post whatever you have of any classic girls. Let's keep this thread going
Same goes for you, continue plz
I'll keep bumping with what I have of Sam until I run out. Then I'll post some other saved sluts

Who are your faves

I love when Foot Slut Tracy gets reposted. Youre a fan?

This woman probably hates her job but I'd love to get paid to rub Brittany's feet.

Career change?

Definitely Sam. Traci and Brittany have nice feet too. Not sure on too many others names but I recognize their pics when I see them

stupid fapmeat

Anyone remember Kayla. The content was few, but the faps were many.

Low quality but here are her tits...

And then there was no more Sam :(

one of her fb friends posted some newer stuff recently but that was it. oh well. that tends to happen to teasing footsluts. any other good messaging pics?

I remember Celeste (and possibly Fanni) and a few others. at least them becoming aware of it is hot

But if it means no more feet pics is it really worth it?

I do remember her. she was great. Was around in most fb feet threads early on. Havent seen new stuff of her in ages.

Wait these aren't kayla are they?

ugly AF

Search Holy shin cosplay Alejandra Herrera in Facebook, thank me later ;D

THIS ISA STORIE ABOWT MY WIEFS SWETY FEET MY WIEF HAS SEXY TOSE SHE WENT TO WORKAND WWEAR OLD SOCKTINGS ANDCAMED HOME SAYS TO ME SMELL MY FET I SAY OK I SMELL YORE FEAT NOW OH THEYARE SMELY MY DICK GET STIFF OH YEAHBABY JUST LIEK THAT SMEL MY TOSE GOOD SMLL BITWEAN MY TOSE AND THEN I CUMED ON HER TOSE THE END

only time will tell if we never get any more pics of her. I agree it was premature but it was still hot